ILMU KHODAM's contact

Tips and tricks for connecting and making wishes with djinn.
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I seem to be a spirit magnet lately. Again, my spirit arrived before the package. He's an aggressive one. Kept me up till 5 in the morning to connect with me.

As you have read I've been having concerned about ghost spirits bugging me. But the moment I made a connection with the ilmu khodam I knew it was him and not someone else. How did I know? I felt a man's thumb rub my lips to say "don't sleep I am here."

I was sort of mad because this is the second day I am up for 24hrs. I was like HEY! your not supposed to do that!!! When I looked up I saw lights flashing at me. I ignored it tried to go to sleep and this dude was persistent. Knocking twice. He even woke my neighbor. The same time I snapped and woke up, my neighbors upstairs shifted too.

Then I was like I don't know if this is going to work out and the light turned red. Then i was like fine... do you want to talk? It flashed white. I was like are you an angel, it flashed red. Then i was like are you a djinn it flashed red. I was like are you my ilmu khodam, it flashed white. I was like will you let me sleep, it flashed red. I was like aren't I your master it flashed white. Then I asked are you going to let me sleep, it finally flashed white.

I had one hour sleep. This entity is NO JOKE. I like him. But get aggitated by all the noise he makes. For heavens sakes a person in this realm has a job to go to in the morning. I never in my life thought I would brush up with something that felt so much like a real person, yet is a spirit. Freaking amazing.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Light Night
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Can't pick one
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal or demigod
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Emrys which means immortal also Merlin name ;P

Cool exprience!! Could you tell me where and whom did you buy it from? I never have Ilmu Khodam so lately I am thinking of getting one and now I even want it more :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

"It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell."
-Buddha
Mongrella
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vamp!
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Not for public consumption
Zodiac:

He sounds awesome but you must take control & lay the law down to him or you will be a wreck!

Mongrella

'We have no reliable guarantee that the afterlife will be any less exasperating than this one, have we?' ...Noel Coward
albanygang
active contributor
active contributor

suga wrote:I seem to be a spirit magnet lately. Again, my spirit arrived before the package. He's an aggressive one. Kept me up till 5 in the morning to connect with me.

As you have read I've been having concerned about ghost spirits bugging me. But the moment I made a connection with the ilmu khodam I knew it was him and not someone else. How did I know? I felt a man's thumb rub my lips to say "don't sleep I am here."

I was sort of mad because this is the second day I am up for 24hrs. I was like HEY! your not supposed to do that!!! When I looked up I saw lights flashing at me. I ignored it tried to go to sleep and this dude was persistent. Knocking twice. He even woke my neighbor. The same time I snapped and woke up, my neighbors upstairs shifted too.

Then I was like I don't know if this is going to work out and the light turned red. Then i was like fine... do you want to talk? It flashed white. I was like are you an angel, it flashed red. Then i was like are you a djinn it flashed red. I was like are you my ilmu khodam, it flashed white. I was like will you let me sleep, it flashed red. I was like aren't I your master it flashed white. Then I asked are you going to let me sleep, it finally flashed white.

I had one hour sleep. This entity is NO JOKE. I like him. But get aggitated by all the noise he makes. For heavens sakes a person in this realm has a job to go to in the morning. I never in my life thought I would brush up with something that felt so much like a real person, yet is a spirit. Freaking amazing.
Whoa!!!!! well that is news to me because I have never ever met anyone who has found a khodam easy to connect with, let alone turn up in advance of his vessel flashing lightbulbs. Surely this must be some kind of anomaly. Whatever it is, if he is as keen on granting wishes as he is in communicating with you then you are going to be set up for life!!!!!

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

Man I really hope it is my Ilum Khodam and not some ghost messing with me. Yah I was nervous because I read from everyone's post it took forever, like he wasn't even there.

I dunno, spirits seem to connect too easily. I can tell you the experience of them connecting feels like your third chakra opening and something entering. It's like the key.

So i decided to test my psychic ability and have my coworker ask me some stuff I didn't know about. Naturally he picked sports. I was like try again. So he asked me some stuff about his mom who passed away. Before he had even asked I had already a vision of a red car in my head. He asked me what she drove. So I thought it was a mustang but turns out to be a pontiac. But it was red. Eh, working on it....

The other thing is that I am already a natural healer, do gooder, and quasi-psychic, and I had a witch doctor as a god father. I don't know if that has anything to do with it.

I can tell you he is resistant to smudging and salt. For sure I thought nothing was going to bug me that night! As soon as I closed my eye...tap...tap... I'm here.

Oh yes, and I got mine from Lisa. She told me to let her know if he gets out of control, since it didn't do that to her.

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

So my psychic told me I was an antenna so I am like super sensitive to everything. I noticed I jump at every sound had to take a lot of herbs to calm my nerves. When I got the package he was oozing with energy. Like it spilled through the bag.

Oh the night before I asked him if he would help me win the lotto...he blinked yellow... I was like yellow? So I bought some scratcher tickets and won $10. I also asked if my mom was ok, and he blinked white. So I sent an email to my brother to ask him if everything was ok. When I got his email and read that she was fine and had bought a new house the the walls tapped twice.

I told the spirit he can't just show up and knock on any wall!

When I was on the phone with a friend I told him I wish my life was back to where it was. Where I just didn't hear everything from the spirit world. Oddly I felt the Ilmu Kodam fly off.

albanygang
active contributor
active contributor

suga wrote:So my psychic told me I was an antenna so I am like super sensitive to everything. I noticed I jump at every sound had to take a lot of herbs to calm my nerves. When I got the package he was oozing with energy. Like it spilled through the bag.

Oh the night before I asked him if he would help me win the lotto...he blinked yellow... I was like yellow? So I bought some scratcher tickets and won $10. I also asked if my mom was ok, and he blinked white. So I sent an email to my brother to ask him if everything was ok. When I got his email and read that she was fine and had bought a new house the the walls tapped twice.

When I was on the phone with a friend I told him I wish my life was back to where it was. Where I just didn't hear everything from the spirit world. Oddly I felt the Ilmu Kodam fly off.
Well that sounds like you have some really interesting abilities. If your grandfather was a witchdoctor - had you considered being a shaman/witchdoctor yourself. If so what magickal tradition would you go with?

Regarding your ability to predict events and your success with scratchcards, I dont suppose you could pm me the six numbers for tomorrows midweek draw of the UK national lottery. I promise to go 50/50 with you :D

joy
active contributor
active contributor

The flashing lights that you mentioned, do you see them in your mind's eye or what? I know that losing sleep makes me very jumpy and on edge. Maybe some chamomile tea will help.

Albany, I was thinking the same thing........I wouldn't mind having the winning Powerball lottery numbers, so far, my spirits aren't cooperating with me in this area :wild:

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

albanygang wrote:
suga wrote:So my psychic told me I was an antenna so I am like super sensitive to everything. I noticed I jump at every sound had to take a lot of herbs to calm my nerves. When I got the package he was oozing with energy. Like it spilled through the bag.

Well that sounds like you have some really interesting abilities. If your grandfather was a witchdoctor - had you considered being a shaman/witchdoctor yourself. If so what magickal tradition would you go with?

Regarding your ability to predict events and your success with scratchcards, I dont suppose you could pm me the six numbers for tomorrows midweek draw of the UK national lottery. I promise to go 50/50 with you :D
Your going to have to buy from Lisa if you want that. Hahaha. Split it with her. Money without sanity is useless. BTW, it was my GOD father not actual grandfather. I'm from a family that donates a lot of money to charity and temples. So most of the time protected...I suppose.... I'd stick with things I understand. The dark side is wild. And I will never question it again. Sometimes less is best.
joy wrote:The flashing lights that you mentioned, do you see them in your mind's eye or what? I know that losing sleep makes me very jumpy and on edge. Maybe some chamomile tea will help.

Albany, I was thinking the same thing........I wouldn't mind having the winning Powerball lottery numbers, so far, my spirits aren't cooperating with me in this area :wild:
I saw with my opened eyes in my room. My friend tried to tell me people without sleep are know to see things. No....this isn't a delusion I decided I wanted to see. Delusions I want to see is maybe an angel with a sack of gold. Or maybe my grandmother who passed away telling me it's alright your mom's a b* your not going to hell for moving out.

As for spirits if they are the real McCoy they should grant your wishes (within reason) relatively early. I once saw a laughing buddha I loved so much I had to have him at the grocery store. I almost forgot the groceries! Then I went back and delayed this and that. When I finally got to the line it was long, but saw a short line so I picked it and ended up winning $50 worth of groceries.

They wont let me win alot, because my Karma is to have to work for it. But a little here and there is fun. I guess work and accomplishments is part of your spiritual evolvement who your supposed to be.

joy
active contributor
active contributor

Suga, it's weird that you mentioned an angel because I just got an angel from Lisa a few days ago that I had custom hopefully she will help with opening up my psychic abilities. I've noticed that the stone in the ring, which is a light smoky quartz, seems to change colors. Sometimes it looks light purple. You are right about money, like anything else, depending upon how it is used, it can help make a person's life experiences more uplifting, or lead to their downfall. My mother was a natural psychic, she used to have visions, and premonitions also. Me, I know that I just have to open myself up more instead of doubting the glimpses that I do get. ;)

Return to “Connecting With Djinn”