-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I don't have a Vila but I've been drawn to them for a long time and I'll probably get one when the time is right. If you do get one please share your experiences with us!

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

Yrk
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Slightly off topic, but the Veela featured in the harry potter series :)

-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Yorick wrote:Slightly off topic, but the Veela featured in the harry potter series :)
That's where I read about them first, many years ago :D

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

sylph
neophyte
neophyte

Ok, so I had an experience with the Veela last night.

My friend & I were able to contact them. I didn't really tell my friend much about them beforehand, and considering my friend is a dude, that probably wasn't the best decision I've ever made lol.

These beings are extremely beautiful. Emphasis on the 'extreme.' I'm pretty sure all of them had blonde hair (at least the ones we spoke to). But anyway - within seconds of making contact with them, my friend fell into a TOTAL state of like... hypnotic bliss. I don't even know how to describe it. Such a surreal & bizarre thing to witness, because while I was able to communicate with the Veela, and see/feel/experience the same thing my friend was experiencing - they didn't affect me in the way he was being affected. Not at ALL. I had read about this, about their power over men, but I figured they could just do the same thing to women too, if they so desired. When I mentioned this to them, they said they couldn't, because it's not what they're meant to do. They are meant only to have that effect on men. Period.

Now I'm not sure if ALL Veelas would feel the same, but this is what was said by the Veelas we spoke to:

"If we were to be with a male keeper, we would be interested in mesmerizing him - putting him in a blissed out trance-like state, and making him feel this sheer delight. Captivating him. We are just like that. We would fulfill him in all the ways that a human woman would never be able to. We can always protect the male keeper too, but that is not our main focus. We can make him happy and fulfilled."

ahah so then I asked what they would do for a female keeper. This was their response:

"We obviously would not have the same effect on a female keeper. We would definitely protect her, but none of the bliss/seduction/mesmerizing stuff. Having our feminine energy around would just naturally increase her psychic receptivity, and she will feel a greater connection to the world, nature, the spiritual, and other energies around her. She would be able to visit our realm and learn about where we come from, and experience what we experience."

It does seem, though, that the majority of these Veelas LOVE human males and working their magic on them!

There were many, many Veelas in this realm (the realm we made contact with) that wanted to be with males. I think some of them would be satisfied with female companions, but it certainly wouldn't be as much fun for them ;)

Basically, though, the female keeper of a Veela would end up having that same effect on men - the ability to hypnotize, mesmerize, captivate, seduce.

Image Image
ma chamunda & ma aparna <3
~ dark goddess | light goddess

shaktis of shiva,
all-conscious one
Zirk
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male

How do I email her. From mysticmorningtreasures web site?

Return to “Educational Material”