Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 67
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Neo Starfire Angelis
Zodiac:

I'm not doing this to replace the forum. Nothing can replace people being able to share their own experiences and views.

On the contrary, I would be very upset if something happened to this forum. All I am doing is providing basic information and background on spirits in order to give others a starting place. Even after I myself do research on a spirit's origin and folklore, I still search these forums for other keeper's personal experiences.

Nothing, for me, can replace personal experience. That to me is the best information. But if there is a spirit I am interested in, it can get really frustrating trying to find basic information on it. Especially if I am the first keeper in the modern age that is interested in keeping that kind of spirit or is already keeping one.

Good examples of this are my Kinnari, Asrai, Ayami, Gwragedd Annwn, Houri, Satyress, Peri, and Yakshini. And soon after I requested my custom conjures for my Asrai and Kinnari those races were added to the CH shop for others to be able to get bindings of for themselves.

I would love to see improvements in the forum as well. And I plan to link back to the forum pages that talk about the same spirits as what is on that wiki page so that other keepers can come here and learn from other's personal experiences. I love this forum, this community. I'm not trying to replace it. I'm trying to help keepers new and experienced to find basic information on spirits that they have or want.

Sephiroth
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth
Zodiac:

NEO i know its offtopic but i just checked out your wikia at work and my question to you is : dont happen to know where i can get some of those Houri Angels ? Like 5 of them ;)

WubbaLubbaDubDub
NeoStarFire
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

CH custom conjured. I'll be updating that page today, so it will have more info than it has now.

Mod: Can one of you move this post and the one before it to the thread listed below for us? Thank you.
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 87&t=58582

NeoStarFire
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

Added a list of spirits and articles to the wiki for better navigation. Please bear with me, I'm Learning as I go along. 1e

http://spiritus-archium.wikia.com/wiki/Articles
http://spiritus-archium.wikia.com/wiki/Spirit_List

Return to “Spirit Research”