Papa Hood

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Witch
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 70
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Big Bird
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lard
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Ronald McDonald

So I apparently had the honor of being his first customer from CH, so I thought I should leave a review. I purchased the guardian angel calling listing, and Papa Hood messaged me on etsy literally minutes after I purchased the listing. His communication is outstanding, and I've messaged him back and forth about 10 times via etsy. He explained the process and how he was going to contact my guardian, when he was going to do it, and proceeded to give real life examples of Guardians belonging to one of his friends, as well as his own. Very informative, and answered any questions I had related to the subject.

One very interesting aspect that resonates with me is that not all personal Guardians are angels. I have never felt very drawn to angels, so that was encouraging to me. Maybe that is why I've never had any luck trying to connect with my own "angel." It turned out my own guardian was a high elf! I will post what he had found for me as an example:

"This is what I detected from your Guardian: he is a timeless High Elf, a pale blue hue to his skin and flowing white hair. He is tall, looks to be 6'5", and he speaks in a slow, deep voice. He specializes in cold, snowy Magick, and his favorite way to protect you is to encase you in ice. He prefers to avoid combat, but will not hesitate to strike out in your defense. His name is X, and he is particularly fond of dreaming. Calling on him is as simple as focusing on him, and he is never far away."

This info does resonate well with me, and I feel calm and at peace knowing who he is ^^^^_^^^^

So tl;dr, I highly recommend Papa Hood! He certainly knows what he is doing and what he's talking about. Don't make video game references at him though, because he'll have no idea what you're talking about :::; P

PapaHood
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ancestral Spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: I like who I am
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Naag Loki Shivanath
Zodiac:

*blush* well, I'm flattered! Thank you! I'll catch up to the video games, you've just gotta pick ones I know. I happen to play a mean super Mario :-P

Like our Facebook page!

"I repay loyalty with dedication, and betrayal with retribution."
Solomon Bartholomews
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this

I am definitely interested in the potions class, whenever you have it. I've already copied all of your powder recipes (the ones you've shared with us here in the forum, anyway).

PapaHood
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Thank you! I got a bit behind on sharing recipes this weekend, I had to take care of a sick family. But I'll get caught up soon!

Like our Facebook page!

furrybunny
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: zero

I got a free orb of light from papa . He even offered one to cover my sister. I def felt mine when he sent me it and I'm not intuitive .. Like at all lols. So when I had money I went up and asked for his advice / opinion on what work should be done on my sis bf and I. He really took his time to respond to me on etsy and was soooo nice and understanding. He offered to help all three of us for a really good deal Bc he knows I'm broke Rofll. Will update after he does his thing [emoji16]

boop
AlexCzernosech
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 57
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: I have a few names ;D
Zodiac:

I've just received the Dragon Master Attunement/Custom Conjure Dragon deal from Papa Hood. It also came with the Eyes Wide Open Attunement, which I did first. Very obvious energy, and my third eye felt like it's had pressure on it since, indicating it's active. Did an exercise to move the energy through my body, and it feels much more potent and flows better.

For the custom conjure dragon, a large black dragon with red streaks came forth for me, very old and specializes in protection these days, having been a warrior in his youth. He is very pleasant to speak with. (My CH reverse adopt black dragon, on the other hand, is not happy about the influx of black dragons. As respectfully as I can say, deal with it, Lord J. XD Especially if T calls his apparent many children over to visit. )

The Dragon Master attunement itself was more subtle than the Eyes Wide Open attunement. Considering I've had a life-long connection with dragons and consider myself kin to them, I almost didn't get this, but I have a need to see how other people connect with dragons and compare it to my own. I have to say... this was a somewhat 'heavy' attunement in terms of energetic weight to me, but it was like connecting my pieces of a puzzle to a large grouping of other pieces that came down and fit together nicely. I'm glad I did get this, and look forward to interacting with a larger portion of dragon energy than I have been.

All in all, would recommend. This is great for those who love working with dragons.

46 CH Spirits/Entities; 33 non-CH Spirits/Entities, and work with various other self-bound and unbound beings.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Zodiac:

I thoroughly enjoyed his potions class, and I'm looking forward to the second one, which is in the process of being scheduled. :)

It took forever for one of the ingredients to arrive (from another site, not from Papa Hood), but it got here a few days ago. So I can get started on making a couple of the things we discussed ASAP.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Nuoin
neophyte
neophyte
My magical/paranormal name...: Nuoyu

need more reviews.bought one of his attunement before has the feeling of doing it but im not sure of the outcome is because of this attunment.im doing lot of stuff on myself.buying something that i don even know if the feeing good now is the attunment forget what another thing is to be useful on me to just bought right out withought thinking through i should do one service at a time hitting myself to feel if the seller is real and worth it sorry papahood i need to read more review before i bought another service like the dragon attunment im interested in it but i want it with the custom conjure though 1hd 1d

Families within hearts linked
\:* Love Magic and Guardians Family are best!Forever family ancestral
Fly to Destiny!
PapaHood
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

No worries. If you want to discuss it a bit, drop me a line on my new site. I offer support to all my clients to ensure that they get the best possible service and satisfaction.

Like our Facebook page!

furrybunny
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 22
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: zero

Thanks for doing the custom dragon! I never had a young one so this will be new. I'm like a dragon addict lolols.

I started the eyes wide open attunement and my head was about to explode Lolols. It was a very noticeable change for some as insensitive as I am. The visualization technique provided did in fact help and I have short attention span so had to restart the scene every few mins -___- but even then I felt the effect.

The dragon attunement was more subtle but I did feel pulsating all over my body and confirmed with pendulum every 5m if I was absorbing it correctly. Lolols.

*Re-Posting to proper thread :)

boop

Return to “Seller Review”