Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 400
If I could be anything, I would be...: My True Self
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

SpookyBoo* wrote:thank you Drake and Vex3521 for your inputs. I've never considered having a demon in my keep, but I've been keeping my eye on the Queen Demoness for some time now. I'm not sure what my attraction is to her, but her vessel is beautiful and so is her description-although vague in terms of appearance.
I'm still conducting research regarding low born demons to get a feel of their personalities/what I should expect/prepare myself for. I've seen a lot of posts where members disapproved of newbies jumping into demon keeping. While I've always turned a blind eye to demons, I'm attracted to the listing.
Hi SpookyBoo,
Are you willing to let us know the seller or if you would rather keep it private that's fine too.
Bearing in mind that there is one seller that is not to be named here in the CH forums for other reasons.
He sells demon kings and queens as well.

I used to know things
SpookyBoo*
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Still learning
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Jinniyah Amethyst SpiralDancer
Zodiac:

Dragonoake, what do you mean by your comment? Please elaborate. I think the best response to a question is one where your opinion has a little bit more detail about why you believe what you do. Not just if you have to ask then you're not ready. I'm just a student seeking assistance.

vex3521
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Aesir
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Elyn Ravenwood
Zodiac:

Really valid point Izzy, would hate to have that crop up again.

I think what Dragonoake is saying is if you have to ask about something you previously hadn't considered being part of your spirit family and can't identify what brings you back to the listing it might be the wrong timing. But that's just my take on it so I could be totally off the reservation. If you just were drawn to the vessel I would keep researching and decide down the line. If you have had other callings could you talk to the seller?

Jellybean brought up a good point with how the communication you have is with your other spirits. I would really make sure you have a good foundation before entering into BA, again an opinion, but I've seen how south things can go and I wouldn't wish that on anyone. I have a little "handful" with one of my youngster DA spirits so can only imagine the mischief she would cause otherwise if I didn't have good communication.

It's good you are researching. I don't much prefer the dive in before you know type of thinking since most often that leads to issues.

WA&DA&BA in all shapes and sizes found in this home
SpookyBoo*
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Thank you. I haven't made a purchase yet because I'm still doing my research. I typically research all I can if I'm not too familiar with a particular spirit/entity. I found an article on the Spirited Enterprise website that helped a bit. But still searching, still learning. Who knows, I may find another being that will be a better fit. I just couldn't find too much on low born queen demonesses.

truckingon
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Hi SpookyBoo* .
I know I'm not on here very much any more. Losing one of my furbabies/best friend last January really took a toll on me. But on to the subject, I have several Demons, High and Low born, and the best advice I can give you is always give them respect.
Make sure your other spirit/entities are ok with you bringing in a Demon before you make the commitment, Won't say it won't happen, but it is not often you can come across one that doesn't have a "hair trigger" and they can and do act on their own.
I have dealt with bouts of sever depression all my life and mine have been an immense help. They understand dark moods and are quick to catch mine before it gets bad. My lighter friends help as well, working hard to keep things on an even keel. I have many spirits and entities ranging from Angels/WA to the Demons and a rather eclectic mix of DA and yes, they all work together. I NEVER demand help. I ask as you would as a real life friend. The mix works well for me but I don't recommend unless you do a lot of research and make sure it's right for you.

Anteros
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 400
If I could be anything, I would be...: My True Self
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Hi again SpookyBoo,
Just thought I would mention the lovely ladies at Satanandsons in case you are not aware of them.

They will guide you as best they can, they are experts in demonics and they also sell demon kings and queens but they are not cheap!
They have a special offer at the moment of $499 down from $599 for custom ones.
Good luck.

I used to know things
SpookyBoo*
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Thank you, Izzy69 for the recommendation. :) I will look into it.
Truckingon, I'm sorry for your loss. I understand how you feel. Although I lost my fur baby several years ago, I didn't come to terms with everything until years after she had passed, whenever I spoke about it to anyone. She passed away in my arms; took a few breaths and shut her eyes. She was my very first pet (black lab mix, we adopted her from a shelter, she was abused) I was gifted for my birthday (she was adopted when I was in 5th grade).

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

jellybean wrote:How well do you communicate with your spirits? If you rely on a pendulum to communicate then NO, you are not ready. Not all calls have to be answered and especially so the darker the entity and the less you are able to communicate effectively.
This is excellent advice.

I think one should have some real, receptivity to the unseen before they mingle with forces they feel could be overwhelming. I would never discourage anyone from working with intense stuff, just be prepared - don't expect a picnic and then you'll at the very least be pleasantly surprised if you get one.

SpookyBoo*
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I think the more i research and ask questions and reach out to others regarding their experiences may help me with making the decision. I don't rely on ouija boards or pendulums as a way to bond/better connect with my spirit family. I usually am able to differentiate my spirits by the smells they omit. I've had lights flicker and I've felt spirits communicate with me through touch. May not be enough so I may have already shown I'm not ready.
But the description that was given and the fact that her vessel has remained listed (even after the other demons have been adopted) I don't know, I see the vessel and the listing and I want to work with her. But I don't want to make a decision that may possibly impact me or those I care about in any way. I wasn't attracted to the other demons listed.

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

SpookyBoo* wrote:I think the more i research and ask questions and reach out to others regarding their experiences may help me with making the decision. I don't rely on ouija boards or pendulums as a way to bond/better connect with my spirit family. I usually am able to differentiate my spirits by the smells they omit. I've had lights flicker and I've felt spirits communicate with me through touch. May not be enough so I may have already shown I'm not ready.
But the description that was given and the fact that her vessel has remained listed (even after the other demons have been adopted) I don't know, I see the vessel and the listing and I want to work with her. But I don't want to make a decision that may possibly impact me or those I care about in any way. I wasn't attracted to the other demons listed.
I applaud you for wanting to be smart and looking to make an informed decision, I don't think your uncertainty necessarily means that this isn't right for you - I think the consideration is just really new terrain and you may not even understand just yet what it is between yourself and this demoness, yourself and the idea of demons, or within you that is causing this situation.

I always say that if something is meant to be, it will be. Take some introspective time to consider the draw you are feeling, and ask for signs that this will be a good choice for you.. watch for the signs! Things fall into place when they are meant to be.
And sometimes, it is also true, that uncomfortable or difficult experiences are worthwhile and meant to occur as well.. they are learning opportunities.
Some other times yet, things happen for different reasons than you may expect.. like perhaps you could be drawn to her listing as a way of preparing you for a completely different calling or situation.. it can be meant to have simply elicited this period of consideration from you and the personal growth or direction you would discover from it.

Therefore I don't think there's a wrong way to go about this particularly, I think you just need to trust in yourself and your connection with the unseen realms.. ask the unseen to make it known to you, focus on your path and let the answer come. You probably already know it, but if you're not sure then the universe will reinforce that knowledge one way or another.. giving you what you need to realize your answer.

Best of luck.

Return to “Black Arts”