Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

We've been to Rhode Island on more than one trip during our attempts to prove or disprove the existence of some of the haunted houses and locations associated with Rhode Island (most notably the Wedderburn mansion). I grew up playing a game called Pente and so finding this Pente piece discarded at what would seem a random location meant a great deal to me because finding it let me know we were on the right track. It was as if it were dropped there as a sign that I should trust my judgment. This too goes in my vintage, red leather treasure box where I keep the discoveries that have helped me or changed my life. I consider any of the pieces that I find like this to be of extreme good luck and they have proven it time and time again. I have taken this Pente piece with me on more than investigation for good luck and on more than one round trip we've done up and down the east coast in search to prove or disprove a haunting.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
DollyLama
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Did the Pente piece lead you to the Wedderburn house Magnolia? I read up on the house and see that it did house a pretty dark secret for a long time :shock: But I've also noticed that there seems to be debate on where the house is, actually, located. Did you find the house? Was the former Mrs. still there? :think: :shifty:

I thought I would post a link to to the story of the house here because it is so interesting!

http://www.hauntedhouses.com/states/ri/ ... ansion.cfm

Humans drool, vampires rule!
Who needs a prince when you can have a vampire?
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

The Wedderburn Mansion does not exist and I have confirmed this through the tax records and no Japhet Wedderburn ever lived in Rhode Island, anywhere at any time and the records in Rhode Island went back pre-1800. We then talked to the surviving author of the book (the woman co-author died in a car accident) and he was vague and strange about the book and facts of the book and said he didn't know anything about the book just that he wrote it with his co-author??!? I don't know how you write a book and not know about what you're writing about so we investigated further and nothing in the book could be confirmed and we went through legal records, tax records, census records, etc and after speaking also to librarians (a rich resource when investigating an area), local paranormal groups, etc we discovered NO ONE heard of these haunted houses and no one heard of the people who were associated with them. The whole book and its haunted houses are a sham.

Through all of this investigating we ended up meeting a man in Las Vegas who had also tried to confirm the Wedderburn mansion and he ended up at the tax records bureau in Rhode Island the same as we did and sadly he too confirmed it never existed. We did a radio show on this last year. I am sad it wasn't real :(

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER

Return to “Discoveries”