Blu's Immortal Conjures GRAND OPENING!!

If you have a Website or a Marketplace Shop, introduce yourself in this area!
Azure Echo
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Welcome to Blu's Immortal Conjures GRAND OPENING!!!

Almost a year ago, the Immortals pushed me onto Creepy Hollows. I didn't want to do it. I felt shy, afraid, isolated, but they assured me it'd be one of the best decisions of my life, and it most certainly was. My life has changed so much since I joined Creepy Hollows, and I am eternally grateful for this fantastic meeting place for so many wonderful people.

Now, the Immortals are pushing me again into unfamiliar waters, and have pushed me in the direction of my own metaphysical store. While nervous, I am ready and excited for whatever comes from it. My goal is to help all of you on your spiritual journeys the best way I can, and because of my ability to connect easily with Immortals, many of them have decided to gift me spirits to sell through my own store (or in some cases threw things at me). The focus of these gifts are more protective and supportive in nature, and that's mainly because throughout my spiritual journey, my main goal has always been to keep the ones I care about safe. This priority has come out in how I connect to the Immortals. However, there are also some fun and unique spirits that I hope can make any journey worthwhile.

For now, the store is only carrying Immortal Conjures, but I have discovered that I have quite a potent conjuring ability of my own, so expect some new and interesting spirits directly from me as well. I'm currently playing with the prices, but I think they are pretty much set, give or take 5 to 10 dollars. The Immortal Conjures will always be more expensive than my own, and for now, mine shall be inexpensive. I plan to have those more in the 15-25 dollar range.

Unfortunately, I cannot guarantee that an Immortal will be interested in restocking their offering. I'm sure most of them will, but I can never be certain with more fickle immortals.

So ON TO THE GOODIES! Athena has allowed me to offer her Owl Familiars for $15. There is a limited number of these $15 Owls. Athena has only let me sell 12 at this price, and from then they will go up to her original intended price of $45. These are amazing familiars that allow for greater spirit connection, enhanced 3rd eye, enhancement of innate abilities, and work well with creative types for improved creativity and planning. They are more shy and reserved at first, and reward their wonderful abilities to those who make an effort to bond with them.

NOT ONLY THAT BUT from now until Wednesday at 10am, use the code YayImmortals! to get 35% off any of the other four offerings! This will also include any new spirits I add during this time frame.

I currently have Aphrodite God/dess Nympho, Leviathan's Water Beast, Ares' Sword of Defense and Retaliation, and Leviathan's Obsidian Shield.

I will get some more offerings before the end of the Grand Opening sale, and if there's enough interest, I'll extend it!

You can find my store on the market here: http://www.bestparanormalsellers.com/st ... l-conjures

Let me know if you have any questions.
--------

And here's the stuff about me, for those who'd like to know.

I've been communicating spirits for 10 years now, and have become adept in my abilities to sense energy and work with it. My experience working with immortals is ongoing 7 years. I've always had an excellent ability to conjure various beings forward, but have never paid much attention to it until recently, where my conjuration ability has literal exploded, thanks in large part to my ability to sense energy so well. I've found that my ability to sense can go many places and has put me in contact with many wonderful things.

The story of the Immortals helping with my shop starts in early 2015 when Aphrodite first gifted me an entity that was a nympho of sorts. The nympho was based off of a celebrity sort of person that I had a huge crush on. She explained to me that this nympho would get more attractive with time, and that she would give me as many as I wanted. I reluctantly accepted because I had PLENTY of spirits of my own to bond to, but it was shortly after that Aphrodite zoned in on her real manner of business. She wanted me to sell her nymphos, and she told me that I had her full backing. I declined. I had always wanted my own store, and this was an idea that my Bronwyn had started pushing on me for a few weeks prior. However, I didn't feel I was ready. Aphrodite was disappointed, but kept pushing at the idea, alongside my wonderful Bronwyn.

I mulled it over for a few weeks, and it was soon forgotten. Then, in August of 2015, I told my friend about the nympho Aphrodite had given me. Aphrodite popped up again and gifted him one. He was so impressed by it that he told a friend of his. Then Aphrodite wanted to give that friend one as well, and suddenly, the store seemed much closer than before, but still years in the future. I slowly began to realize that I had something utterly unique on my hands, and not only should I recognize it, I needed to be grateful for the opportunity.

It didn't take long before a couple more Immortals approached me, both dark and light. Some had something to give, but most had something to say: It's time to open the store. Some were kinder about it, others demanded it be started a few days later, but the message was all the same. They knew I was ready

Now I'm ready to listen to all of their advice and have opened my doors. It is with full faith in them that I trust we are carrying something you've long awaited for.

I hope all of us can make your spiritual journey worthwhile. :)

Thank you for reading!
------
P.S. I did try having my grand opening last night under a different name, but there was a technical snafu. If any of you noticed it, that's why it suddenly disappeared. I mean, I feel my name is hardly suitable to be a reputable conjurer, buuut that's just how the dice are rolled. \D

And then there was a thing, but not any thing, it was a thingy thing.
~~~~~~
Azure Echo, owner of Azure's Immortal Conjures.
https://azures-immortal-conjures.fwscart.com/
furrybunny
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 22
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: zero

Good luck blu! I bookmarked ur page [emoji4]

boop
Azure Echo
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

furrybunny wrote:Good luck blu! I bookmarked ur page [emoji4]
Thank you, Furry!! I appreciate your lucks. :P

~~~~~~
Azure Echo
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

<<Removed by Mod>> wrote:Don't worry, Blu. My seller name is <<Removed by Mod>>

I saw your conjures in the shop before I saw your announcement. They look very intriguing! I'm looking forward to seeing what else you and the Immortals will have to offer in the future, and good luck with your new shop! :D
XD At least yours is a name. Mine is a gamertag :P But you're right. It's who we are :D

Thank you so much!! I have so many things I want to stuff in there. But for now I'm resting. The wind up for opening has been so exhausting. I couldn't imagine lifting a finger to add anything else at the moment. But soooon... sooooooon.

~~~~~~
Azure Echo
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I'm still learning how to use the market, so PLEASE let me know if something wrong is happening. Thank you!

~~~~~~
darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian
Zodiac:

Wishing you luck.

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"
NeoStarFire
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 67
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Neo Starfire Angelis
Zodiac:

Wishing you the best of luck. Your Nymphodites and Aphronymphos look intriguing. I also like your Athena Owl Familiars.

May You Be Blessed,
Neo

Drake
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't know yet.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sausage
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't know.
Zodiac:

You can just request a name change you know, plus you don't "have" to name your shop after yourself.

pzaza
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this

list more new offerings! XD I already love my sword, shield and of course my owl [emoji177]

furrybunny
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 22
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: zero

pzaza wrote:list more new offerings! XD I already love my sword, shield and of course my owl [emoji177]
<<Removed by Mod>> u got everything lols how are the owls?

boop

Return to “Website/Marketplace Shop Introduction”