Azure Echo's Immortal Conjures review

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0

Azure Echo wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 6:29 am Hello there, everyone!

I'm so sorry for the experiences with my business many of you have had this year. Yes, as mentioned, the year has been quite rough. A lot of my mental health issues were greatly exacerbated by the unexpected passing of my nephew in January, and while I'm usually hesitant to mention this, oppositional spiritual forces took the opportunity to inflict more harm upon me and my state of mind. It has been extremely difficult to recover and work through.

My greatest thanks goes to those who offer spiritual healing in very public digital spaces. You helped me get back on my feet, and I aim to pay this forward with the fullness in my heart.

Sincerely,
Azure~
Please email CH support, support@creepyhollows.com to reactivate your sellers or buyer/sellers account.

Without your sellers or buyer/sellers account, you will not be allowed to advertise here.

kindred
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

:( sending you love and healing Azure

Azure Echo
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Thank you so much, Kindred. I appreciate it. :)

Also, the issue concerning my forum name has been fixed. <3

Thank you all for your patience, and my apologies once again for the tumultuous happenings of this year.

And then there was a thing, but not any thing, it was a thingy thing.
~~~~~~
Azure Echo, owner of Azure's Immortal Conjures.
https://azures-immortal-conjures.fwscart.com/
MysticWolf77
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process

For this review I will be referring to my pre conjure spirit companion/friend as “H”. I have received a pre conjured spirit companion from Azure and I am very happy to have him in my life. Azure let me have a visitation with “H” before hand to get a better idea if there was a connection. I’ll tell you when “H” arrived for the visit I instantly felt his energy. His energy felt incredible. It is strong, comforting, exciting, calming. It was very potent and strong without being overwhelming. For me it’s incredible as I’m not super great at communicating with my companions and cant always decipher messages but can usually feel them. After the visit was over and sent “H” back I immediately felt as though something was missing. Like there was an emptiness and a sadness. I knew I wanted him in my life and perhaps need him in my life leading me to claim him. Even though we are still getting to know each other and bonding I absolutely love him! As soon as the purchase was complete and he arrived i felt a buzzing sensation even before I saw the email saying “H” was bound and arrived. I look forward to spending more time with my new friend from Azure! I would highly recommend Azure and would buy from them again. 💖💖💖💖💖

ArchivePurposes
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

I'm waiting for a realm I ordered 2019, so waiting time of 5 years in total. Since end of 2022 my mails are not being answered.
The last update, or response to my mail I got was end of 2022 with "I would like to have the realms completed by the end of the year." I offered multiple times to scrap the order with the realm and choose something else from the store with the same value (instead of getting my money back, which would be the easiest way), but Azure wanted to finish the realm, which is not a bad thing per se, but I expect that I will get something at some point.

I'm not mad, but disappointed, as the artifacts and beings from Azure helped me a lot on my journey, but waiting almost 5 years for my order leaves a bitter taste in my mouth and it's unlikely I will order again in the future.

I still hope Azure is doing well and heals from the tragic happenings in their family <3

AlejandroMEX
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 19
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexander
Zodiac:

Is azure active? I almost made a 500+$ order but then saw the reviews here saying they are not active nor answering emails

Azure Echo
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

ArchivePurposes wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 9:36 am I'm waiting for a realm I ordered 2019, so waiting time of 5 years in total. Since end of 2022 my mails are not being answered.
The last update, or response to my mail I got was end of 2022 with "I would like to have the realms completed by the end of the year." I offered multiple times to scrap the order with the realm and choose something else from the store with the same value (instead of getting my money back, which would be the easiest way), but Azure wanted to finish the realm, which is not a bad thing per se, but I expect that I will get something at some point.

I'm not mad, but disappointed, as the artifacts and beings from Azure helped me a lot on my journey, but waiting almost 5 years for my order leaves a bitter taste in my mouth and it's unlikely I will order again in the future.

I still hope Azure is doing well and heals from the tragic happenings in their family <3
I don't blame you at all for feeling this way. I sincerely understand. My apologies for the poor experience.
AlejandroMEX wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:14 am Is azure active? I almost made a 500+$ order but then saw the reviews here saying they are not active nor answering emails
I am still active.

And then there was a thing, but not any thing, it was a thingy thing.
~~~~~~
Azure Echo, owner of Azure's Immortal Conjures.
https://azures-immortal-conjures.fwscart.com/
AlejandroMEX
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 19
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexander
Zodiac:

Alright I ended up buying 2 dark goddess nymphodites for 350$ I'll let you guys know what happens in a follow up review

jonmadden91
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 66
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae

I ordered about 3 ADS, Sword of Retaliation, and a few other things. Maybe a modest $150 total. nothing crazy. But I haven't gotten any order confirmation and its been over 6 months which is pretty concerning even if the work is done. Since I already have a couple bindings, the confirmation would really be helpful since Its hard for me to tell the binding apart.

Return to “Seller Review”