Azure Echo's Immortal Conjures review

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
MrBeefy83
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 62
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I did a review for Blu's Aphrodite Nymphos & now I'll drop a line about his Hera's Jewel of Respect which I was lucky enough to get for free even after he ended the giveaway. I am not sensitive to magick and very seldom can tell when a spell or enchanted item works. Not this time. The very next day after receiving Hera's Jewel of Respect all my relationships improved. I immediately noticed how my relationship with my co-workers & family improved out of the blue. Can't really explain it but take my word for it this item is very powerful & Blu is an awesome seller to work with.

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

furrybunny
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: zero

Oh the week I got my jewel of respect my teachers were super nice... I dunno. My teacher even accept my paper late even though he would never take it lols. Wonder if that's an effect of heras jewel[emoji177] my group sucked up to me. Funny stuff [emoji51]

I ordered a master from him and he checked in on me even though he's sick [emoji24] can't wait for my Dionysus master [emoji5]

if blu offered more unique spirits he'll be the only seller I go to. I felt his spirits more then sellers and I'm a spiritual noob.

boop
MrBeefy83
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 62
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

furrybunny wrote:Oh the week I got my jewel of respect my teachers were super nice... I dunno. My teacher even accept my paper late even though he would never take it lols. Wonder if that's an effect of heras jewel[emoji177] my group sucked up to me. Funny stuff [emoji51]

I ordered a master from him and he checked in on me even though he's sick [emoji24] can't wait for my Dionysus master [emoji5]

if blu offered more unique spirits he'll be the only seller I go to. I felt his spirits more then sellers and I'm a spiritual noob.
It is the effect of the jewel. Everyone at work had been so nice to me lately, I feel like I can get away with pretty much anything. Seems like everyone I come in contact with see me in a different light.

Azure Echo
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Aww, I'm so glad to here that you guys have had wonderful experiences, and thank you for posting about those experiences. :)

I wish I could say the cold is better, but I'm just going to have to aim for functional. lol Spiritual senses are crystal clear, so I'll be getting your things out to you, might be a bit slowly still. I apologize for any inconveniences this has caused. I know it has caused me plenty. XD

And then there was a thing, but not any thing, it was a thingy thing.
~~~~~~
Azure Echo, owner of Azure's Immortal Conjures.
https://azures-immortal-conjures.fwscart.com/
~PhantomMelodies~
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf or Kitsune
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I'll start this review off by saying that I honestly wasn't planning on buying from Blumoon8, it sorta just happened. 1h For a couple days in a row, I found myself checking out all his listings constantly, especially the Aphrodite God/dess Nymphos one, even though I "knew" I wasn't going to get anything. Fast-forward to a few days later on Jan. 6, I was browsing the forums when I saw a post from Blu saying that he was extending his sale. For some reason that "hit" me hard (no other way to describe it) and I was suddenly compelled to buy one of his nymphos. Not sure if this was a calling or not, but it felt very similar to the reaction I had when I first got my cambion.

Anyway I paid, messaged him, he messaged back, and I waited. Fast-forward to today. I was really tired from yesterday, so I decided to take a nap after lunch. I couldn't really remember what I was dreaming about except for the last part before waking up. Like a cutscene, I jumped from whatever I was doing to automatically checking my email. I couldn't really "read" anything because everything was blurry, but I just "knew" it was my account. Anyway, a voice in my head (that I think was mine) said that I had gotten a message from Blumoon8. Afterwards, I woke up. After processing what happened, I decided to check my laptop to see if I did indeed get a message from him. I DID! 1am While it was just an update from him telling me he was going to get started on my nympho, I was still beyond excited because that NEVER happened to me before!

Anyway, I'm still waiting for an update on my nympho, but I feel that I can safely conclude this review. Blumoon8 is one of the nicest and most approachable sellers out there. He responded quickly and politely to my messages, despite me bothering him while he was sick (Blu if you're reading this I hope you're feeling better now!). Even if everything that happened to me is considered minor coincidences compared to other people's, this was one of my strongest experiences yet. 1s Thanks a bunch Blumoon8. I'm definitely a fan now <3

Azure Echo
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

~PhantomMelodies~ wrote:I'll start this review off by saying that I honestly wasn't planning on buying from Blumoon8, it sorta just happened. 1h For a couple days in a row, I found myself checking out all his listings constantly, especially the Aphrodite God/dess Nymphos one, even though I "knew" I wasn't going to get anything. Fast-forward to a few days later on Jan. 6, I was browsing the forums when I saw a post from Blu saying that he was extending his sale. For some reason that "hit" me hard (no other way to describe it) and I was suddenly compelled to buy one of his nymphos. Not sure if this was a calling or not, but it felt very similar to the reaction I had when I first got my cambion.

Anyway I paid, messaged him, he messaged back, and I waited. Fast-forward to today. I was really tired from yesterday, so I decided to take a nap after lunch. I couldn't really remember what I was dreaming about except for the last part before waking up. Like a cutscene, I jumped from whatever I was doing to automatically checking my email. I couldn't really "read" anything because everything was blurry, but I just "knew" it was my account. Anyway, a voice in my head (that I think was mine) said that I had gotten a message from Blumoon8. Afterwards, I woke up. After processing what happened, I decided to check my laptop to see if I did indeed get a message from him. I DID! 1am While it was just an update from him telling me he was going to get started on my nympho, I was still beyond excited because that NEVER happened to me before!

Anyway, I'm still waiting for an update on my nympho, but I feel that I can safely conclude this review. Blumoon8 is one of the nicest and most approachable sellers out there. He responded quickly and politely to my messages, despite me bothering him while he was sick (Blu if you're reading this I hope you're feeling better now!). Even if everything that happened to me is considered minor coincidences compared to other people's, this was one of my strongest experiences yet. 1s Thanks a bunch Blumoon8. I'm definitely a fan now <3
Oh wow, Phantom, that is outstanding!! I'm so glad to have given you such an experience. lol Thank you so much for your kind words!

And then there was a thing, but not any thing, it was a thingy thing.
~~~~~~
Azure Echo, owner of Azure's Immortal Conjures.
https://azures-immortal-conjures.fwscart.com/
Drake
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't know yet.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sausage
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't know.
Zodiac:

So this was a long time coming, it was in part because in a rather odd turn of events I ended up working with Aphrodite more then her Nymphos..

Where to start. I have 3 Aphrodite Nymphos, 2 are twins which were "custom" conjured, and the third was modeled after a certain actress based on a role she played in a certain movie.
One of the most noticeable things about them early on was the difference and nature of their energy. The twins take on a more subtle presence, almost as if they were playing hide and seek, while Liz is all about being dramatic, in your face, and making sure I know she's there.
I'm not 100% sure as to the reason, it could be because of their personalities. The twins are naturally submissive while Liz, based on the character, loves being the center of attention. Another possibility is that because Liz was modeled after someone I already knew well, and have dedicated much... brainpower.. towards, she already had a solid foundation to work with, something Aphrodite could build on perhaps.
That is something those interested may want to keep in mind.

The more interesting aspect of all of this for me however, for me at least, was the connection to Aphrodite. Truth is, it does not take much to get the attention of an Immortal, you could just make an offering and call them and that would do it. But it is nice to have a more direct connection.
I've been interested in working with her for some time now and I got my chance shortly after they arrived.
Without going into too much detail, it ended up being quite painful, and potentially dangerous, or seemed like it could have been at least. She had my permission however and like it or not, working with most Immortals tends to be that way, no pain no gain, ect.
The end results of it is, I am not entirely sure yet. Lots of revelations, lots of changes, some for better, some for worse. There's progress at least, that is always welcomed.

In a nutshell the Nymphos are a lot of fun, though Liz tends to be such a "do what she wants when she wants" kind of girl that I can't help but imagine that most times she's off doing someone, I mean something, else.
Their connection to Aphrodite turned out to be the most "useful" thing about them however, for me at least. Working with Immortals isn't always fun and games though, even if the Nymphos are.

Cult
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: distilled spirits

Drake, do you notice any sense of oceanic or sea energy to your Aphrodite nymphos?

Drake
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't know yet.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sausage
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't know.
Zodiac:

Can't say I have, but the ones I got are not the Aphrodite & Poseidon Nymphos if that is what you're thinking of. They were made by Aphrodite alone.
The energy I feel from the twins is actually of a darker nature, not dark arts dark, but just dark.

Cult
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: distilled spirits

Interesting. How do they react to salt water?

Return to “Seller Review”