You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Can't pick one
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal or demigod
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Emrys which means immortal also Merlin name ;P

Everyone please note so there would be no misunderstanding or misleading. All Djinn (Marid, Efrit, Shaitan, Jaan) are being of Duality just like us Human choice to either be good or bad. There are not Djinn who are pure light nor pure dark there are both in nature but they are the right to choose which to be. I live in a life that is full of Djinn stories in a culture and even in religion that have studies and understood what Djinn are. I have heard many times Djinn are pure good or pure evil that is incorrect. It is just like saying that Human are pure good or pure evil in reality we are in between balanced like nature. Some will accept what they truly are and some will deny it. But the fact stay still and the evidence is all around us and within us. I just want to clear this out and hopefully this will help to understand that we Human are very much similar to Djinn and some believe that we Human were once these being Djinn. (The Muqarribun a.k.a Ghost Priests ). Here is the link: http://www.mastros.biz/a23/muqarribun.html

P.S. this does not indicate that I believe in such thing. I just believe in the possibilities of such as nothing is ever certain in life.

"It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell."
-Buddha
Chai
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
My super power would be...: Super speed

Hi lightnight,

Thank you for the clarification. Is it right to assume that if the seller in ebay indicates dark efrit, it means the entity is leaning more on the dark arts but still able to lean on white light sometimes, and if nothing is indicated just like the custom work dropdown here in CH, it means its neutral but I can put on the notes my choice as to I want the entity to be more drawn to white light or be drawn more to the dark? If I get the one drawn more to the light then it is capable of doing more light work than dark...

comments please...thanks

Light Night
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Can't pick one
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal or demigod
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Emrys which means immortal also Merlin name ;P

Iamloveandlight - Choosing a Djinn that is more lighter or more darker not necessarily makes them not able to be Dark or Light. But it is a choice to be rather that light or dark and that choice is easily can be changed. If you get a Djinn that is more of a light than dark does not make it incapable of being dark but rather the choice of not being of such that may be mostly by being a what they call a Believer which believe in God and sometimes in religion too.

I hope this clarify it much more. :thumbup:

"It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell."
-Buddha

Return to “Djinn Races”