My first Vampire has arrived!

Tips and tricks for connecting with vampires.
LilinMira28
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 45
Your favorite spirit to work with: DA/BA
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: The Dark Arts Vixen, Muralasa Majere
Zodiac:

Hey everyone my first Vampire has arrived! As soon as I got him I immeaditely felt something as I started introducing him around the house to make him feel welcome. I already feel like it's cold around me. Where I'm sitting. I told him the house rules as well. I bought him some wine since his conjurer told me he enjoys wine. And lit some candles. I have a feeling he will like Sandalwood incense so I will have to get some later today. But how do bonding rituals work and how do I perform one for him? I think I've already had shadows in the corner of my eye. I'm sorry I sound like such a newb. I just want to be the best keeper I can be.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

White Arts: 1 Dark Arts: 14 Black Arts: 1
Spirits In The Keep:
  1. Sanguine Vampire (3 Males) (Soulmate family: 1 male, 1 child female, 1 female nanny)
    Cordovan Dragon (1 Male)
    Black Dragon (1 Female)
    Hellhound (1 Male)
    Chimera (1 Male)
    Marid Djinn (2 Males)
    Manga Dragon (1 Female)

Living Entities In The Keep:
  1. Sanguine Vampire (2 Males)
    King Hellhound (1 Male and pups)

Spirits On Their Way:
  1. NONE

Living Entities On Their Way:
  1. NONE
WarlockDesolate
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: None
If I could be anything, I would be...: Eldrazi
My magical/paranormal name...: Kuya Pilo

Congrats to you and your new vampire. It's okay to ask questions, I'm a newbie too and we all need the information to be better at it. I'll leave your questions to the experienced.

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

My family:

Nympho, Goddess Nympho (Entity), Ki-Lin, Pegasus, Gryphon, Faery Of Light, Faery Of Intelligence, Avala Faery, Blue Dragon, Chinese Guardian Dragon, Gold Dragon, Gargoyle, Sanguine Vampire, Cambion, and Swan Maiden, Zombie, 2× Incubus, 7× Alpha Servitors (entity), Micro Servitor (entity), Nightwalker Wolf, Faun, Kentauride, Spider Shifter Princess (entity), Celtic Warrior, Cecaelia, Werehorse, Black Dragon, and Alpha Lord (entity).
Adjieboy
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My magical/paranormal name...: Josh

congrats for you and him :)

that's really nice of you that you introduce him well and treat him with good offerings like incense and wine, he will love it. as for bonding rituals, I think there is no certain "ritual" for bonding but perhaps like meditation, with offering he like and so. bonding is a process, just like you with your new friends, bonding, get know each other better and better, communicate regularly, accept, welcome and embrace him into your life.

I hope it helps and I believe that you will be a good keeper :)

no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: no anwer
If I could be anything, I would be...: no answer
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: no answer

I found different vampire bonding rituals on internet, for example from BlueJay. I tried that one with my vampire spirit and I have the feeling that it works well. I think the most important is the bonding period itself, to keep your vampire spirit close to you for at least 30 days and share as much of your daily life with him. Congrats on your spirit!

LilinMira28
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Lol I actually have him at work with me close by since I'm in back booth and he's not getting dirty or anything or risk of being broken. I just hope I am making him happy and comfortable. I told him mentally that tonight I was going to get some more candles just regular tapered candles and I'm going to go search for some sandalwood incense cuz I think he would like that

Spirits In The Keep:
  1. Sanguine Vampire (3 Males) (Soulmate family: 1 male, 1 child female, 1 female nanny)
    Cordovan Dragon (1 Male)
    Black Dragon (1 Female)
    Hellhound (1 Male)
    Chimera (1 Male)
    Marid Djinn (2 Males)
    Manga Dragon (1 Female)

Spirits On Their Way:
  1. NONE

1. NONE
LilinMira28
new here
new here
Zodiac:

<<Removed by Mod>> wrote:
LilinMira28 wrote:Hey everyone my first Vampire has arrived! As soon as I got him I immeaditely felt something as I started introducing him around the house to make him feel welcome. I already feel like it's cold around me. Where I'm sitting. I told him the house rules as well. I bought him some wine since his conjurer told me he enjoys wine. And lit some candles. I have a feeling he will like Sandalwood incense so I will have to get some later today. But how do bonding rituals work and how do I perform one for him? I think I've already had shadows in the corner of my eye. I'm sorry I sound like such a newb. I just want to be the best keeper I can be.

Congrats! ^-^ There are many various types of bonding rituals out there. Here is what I do, though, if you want an example of a simple and general bonding ritual:

I sit down next to my designated spirit space. (It's an altar in our home.) I set down the spirit's vessel next to a tealight candle designated for them or a chime candle, and I carve their name into the candle. I then speak their name a few times, however many times seems right to me, light the candle, and then I close my eyes and meditate. That's it. ^-^ I tell my spirits when they arrive that they are welcome to touch me or give me some kind of energy signature, or send me a sign or image to let me know more concretely that they are there. Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. It all depends on what they are comfortable with.

I don't always do bonding rituals with my spirits. Some are perfectly happy just coming in and making themselves at home in our place. Bonding rituals like the above, however, do help me personally grow closer to the spirit if I do it more frequently. It isn't a necessity, but it certainly helps the bonding process in my opinion.
Well I think I'll do that when I get home. Should I also light incense? And can I use a pillar candle?

Spirits In The Keep:
    Cordovan Dragon (1 Male)
    Black Dragon (1 Female)
    Hellhound (1 Male)
    Chimera (1 Male)
    Marid Djinn (2 Males)
    Manga Dragon (1 Female)

Spirits On Their Way:
  1. NONE

1. NONE
Kaliopia
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 68
Spelled Number: 280
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Kaliopia Amethyst Rayne
Zodiac:

It sounds like things are going well with your Vampire!!! CH spirits don't require any bonding rituals, so you're free to welcome them into your home anyway you please. :) I usually just welcome them to the family, and spend some time talking with them. I also have a spirit to reiterate the house rules to the new spirit as soon as they arrive bc sometimes they arrive before the vessel gets here. That's usually how I do it, but you can do it anyway you like! You can light incense for them, candles, give them offerings of herbs, food, wine...what ever you feel they might like! I like to give my Vamps aloe, port wine, and dark chocolate as offerings. There really is no right or wrong way to do it though. :)

LilinMira28
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Well I just got home and set up a mini temporary altar set up for him with a small glass of wine, a tealight candle some incense a quartz crystal and my ankh...for some odd reason I was persuaded to put it on the altar. All with a red small altar cloth. I think he may enjoy that. Tonight is a night I think for just me and him to relax.

Spirits In The Keep:
    Cordovan Dragon (1 Male)
    Black Dragon (1 Female)
    Hellhound (1 Male)
    Chimera (1 Male)
    Marid Djinn (2 Males)
    Manga Dragon (1 Female)

Spirits On Their Way:
  1. NONE

1. NONE
raven robyn
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: positive
If I could be anything, I would be...: positive
My magical/paranormal name...: im not sure

hi
mine arrived yesterday it was delivered to my moms address
its a beautiful ring his vessle it looks like a coffin with the big red stone in the middle it has 4 clear cubic zirconic crystals around the outside just beautiful!
anyway i didnt bond with him i just put my package down at my moms house where my other computer is cause i had so much work to do didnt get to open it yet but last night i was in the room by myself at my mom's house on the computer and i heard noise by the package he is in and the lights started flickering i didnt think much of it.
then i go back to my house and i put my lap top on with my dogs sitting there and for some reason i wanted to listen to the lost boys sound track and forever knight maybe vmy vamp was saying he loves the music so i sat there listening till around 2:30 am and went to bed.
my dog was by my bed and my heater was on and then it flickered off and on again.i laid there in bed and fell asleep then in the middle of the night i feel something i do not open my eyes but i fel something touch me and i swear i felt his teeth just touch my neck he didnt bite just touched it i was like in a trance through the whole night in my sleep then i wake up this morning singing the lost boys songs
was this my vamp saying he was happy he is finally with me?

raven robyn
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: positive
If I could be anything, I would be...: positive
My magical/paranormal name...: im not sure

hi
i guess it must have been a dream then nobody seems to reply to this maybe this vessle is fake i got it from the seller on e-bay haunted spot and i have never been able to contact her since sorry i bothered writting my experience i guess it was just a dream i mean i was watching the lost boys before i went to bed

Return to “Connecting With Vampires”