neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Zerau

I should have bookmarked interesting things as I read them on the forum, but alas now I cannot find them again.

My biggest question is that I read that you can use your orb on somebody else. I'd like to be able to help my daughter remove the blockages she put on herself a few years ago in communicating with spirits. It scared her and instead of blocking out the scary ones she completely blocked all communication. She has had small communications with her dragon and faery but I really want her to be able to have the best relationship possible with them. Do the instructions go over this? I'd also like to be able to use it for clearing my other daughter's chakras and keeping them in balance to help with her chronic illness.

I don't know why I haven't ordered this already. I should have gotten this a long time ago. Now time won't go by fast enough. I think my spirits are even excited as I feel their energy buzzing around me. Maybe it's my excitement wearing off on them.
polyana005
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 23
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: lemming
Zodiac:

I don't think others can use the lazy orb. It's made specifically for you. Blockage removal didn't remove mine. I had to begin meditating little by little in order to start feeling again at least a small portion of what I was able to feel before.
A friend to: A human spirit, gold djinn, werewolf, three ancestors, deva., high elf, Egyptian sanguine vampire, Astral angel, Courtwind angel, sterling angel, Bronwyn angel, Enochian Angel Baradiel, Enochian Angel Galgalliel, Nephilim.
Protected by: Volkh, Einherjar, Fylgia, Draugr.
Immortals: Zeus, Aphrodite, Anubis, Nephtys.
Living astral entities: Astral Angel, Norse vampire elder, Falwer-niamstrum.
hbwright
neophyte
neophyte

Thank you. That is what I thought by reading the description, but wasn't sure after I read that one comment. We have been trying a few different things with meditation, stones, and incense trying to reopen herself up. She had always told me she only tried to block out the spirits that were angry at her for "telling on them", but after a while and asking directly, she admitted to blocking them all out. She said sometimes she may get short unclear visions, but nothing like she used to before.

What would be some of your recommendations? She is truly wanting to open back up this gift and is not afraid now that she knows she has protective spirits around her. I think she just doubted her own abilities to controlling them so subconsciously decided it would be easier to block them all out. She can make one hell of a strong circle though so I guess the years of subconscious practice has come in handy. I wish I had even a small portion of her power.
ASH
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: HARPY, PROMETHEUS
If I could be anything, I would be...: HUMAN, LOL
My super power would be...: Super speed

OUTSIDE OF WORKING WITH A BLOCKAGE REMOVAL SPELL OR SPIRIT YOUR OPTIONS WOULD NEED TO BE CENTERED AROUND HER OWN STRENGTHS.

IF SHE'S SOMEONE WHO RESPONDS TO SENSORY ASSISTANCE LIKE AROMATHERAPY THEN YOU COULD KICK AROUND SOME OPTIONS WITH SAGE & INCENSE. IF SHE'S SOMEONE WHO'S MORE AUDIBLE THEN YOU MIGHT TRY WORKING OUT SOME MANTRAS TO HELP REMOVE THE BLOCKAGES.

FEED HER STRENGTHS, FEED WHAT FEELS NATURAL TO HER & YOU'LL BE GOOD TO GO.
WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF
hbwright
neophyte
neophyte

Hum, that sound like fun for even me! I think we have some spirits around here that would have fun with that too. Lol

At first I think she felt like a freak, but as she's gotten older she's kind of learn to embrace her differences and feel good about them. She hates that she blocked herself for so long, but that's okay. We blocked her and we can unblock her. I know she loves her dragon and faery. I think Ash did a magnificent job in conjuring just the right ones for her. BTW, the waif would be easy to find because she is a noisy lady who likes to tinker.
hbwright
neophyte
neophyte

Honestly she has never been much of an imaginative person so this would help with that too. She is very intellectual, always has been. Never slept as an infant, soaking in every stimulant. Not even sure how this lady came from my womb. We home school so have been working on creative writing and I told her to have some time with her fae, but this has given me an idea on another game we could make out of it too to help quicken her imagination and going with her instincts. She has trouble with this and wants to analyze everything.

She painfully introverted I think from years of empathy and not wanting to let painful feelings in. They overwhelm her. I do think letting her inner child out is really what she needs on multiple levels. I did get a free spell stone for whimsical fun with one of my orders and gave it to her last night before we went to a concert and I really did watch her have fun and let loose, talking to people easily. What is amazing about her is her belief. Maybe it is her trust in me along with the experiences she has had, but she has an amazing ability to believe. I think she really believed that stone (even when she forgot about it while having her fun) was going to give her an amazing night so that is exactly what she got!

Ya'll give amazing ideas. Thank you!
Dragonoake
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 19
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

ChaosPandora'sBox wrote:People forget that play can be one of the most powerful magicks out there
Play is how you learn
Watch a couple kittens some time... They are learning to hunt
hbwright
neophyte
neophyte

Lol, we are raising a litter right now from what I call a feral failure. Mom came from a feral colony but she sucks at it as she trusts humans and craves human attention. She came to use when she found herself in trouble in that kind of way and had her babies in the worst place possible about 2 minutes before a thunderstorm under open porch steps where her babies would have gotten soaked! We are now taking applications for these monsters she created. She'll be staying with us though. :) I could watch them play for hours, they are so fun and full of adventure.
raven robyn
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: positive
If I could be anything, I would be...: positive
My magical/paranormal name...: im not sure

hi
isss ch has the lazy ord but with 80% off wow! is it really cool to have?and especially does it hep alot with your vampire spirits ?
hbwright
neophyte
neophyte

I haven't used it a lot with my spirits but do use it often for cleansing, earth, protection, magick, and balance daily. I do need to work with it more for my spiritual communication. I do notice better focus with it and love the chakra and aura balance. I use it probably the most.

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”