venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

When membership upgrades are happening? I am a member since April 2020. I have also over 400 posts. And I am very active in contributing on the forum. I am wondering what else I am missing to get approved within member profile?

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Chavah wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 12:32 pm When membership upgrades are happening? I am a member since April 2020. I have also over 400 posts. And I am very active in contributing on the forum. I am wondering what else I am missing to get approved within member profile?
Upgrades are not automatic. You have to email CH helpdesk for anything related to membership upgrades. Email them at support@creepyhollows.com

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

😊👍 Thank you Moderator.

CH Moderator wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 2:20 pm
Chavah wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 12:32 pm When membership upgrades are happening? I am a member since April 2020. I have also over 400 posts. And I am very active in contributing on the forum. I am wondering what else I am missing to get approved within member profile?
Upgrades are not automatic. You have to email CH helpdesk for anything related to membership upgrades. Email them at support@creepyhollows.com

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Amarantha
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound & Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lampades
My magical/paranormal name...: Amarantha Lux

Chavah wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 9:28 pm 😊👍 Thank you Moderator.

Did you get a response from the help desk? I would also like to become tenured BUT I am trying to wait at least till the 4 month mark.. I feel like I'm missing out and learning more things because not everything is available.

"Light and Darkness. One cannot exist without the other. There is no true Master, without the power of balance" ~ Luis Marques

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of ones energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." ~ Aleister Crowley
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Amarantha wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 am [[...] I would also like to become tenured BUT I am trying to wait at least till the 4 month mark.. I feel like I'm missing out and learning more things because not everything is available.
Have you seen the membership levels thread?

viewtopic.php?f=45&t=75099

The main criteria cited there are:

"members who have been regularly active on the board for at least 4-6 months or we know them and they have full access to the non-admin portions of the board."

and

"In addition to 4-6 months of membership, you must also have around 350-500 posts within your first 6 months."

I remember before I got tenured I had that feeling of missing out too. You may not be missing out on quite as much as you feel you are. But, yes, the forum board does increase in size, once you're tenured, but to be honest I can't remember exactly which bits were which. You'll get there. You're more active than I was in my first couple of months.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

By the way that's for the Tenured membership level.

find it again.
Amarantha
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound & Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lampades
My magical/paranormal name...: Amarantha Lux

Lewk wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:20 am
Amarantha wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 am [[...] I would also like to become tenured BUT I am trying to wait at least till the 4 month mark.. I feel like I'm missing out and learning more things because not everything is available.
Have you seen the membership levels thread?

viewtopic.php?f=45&t=75099

The main criteria cited there are:

"members who have been regularly active on the board for at least 4-6 months or we know them and they have full access to the non-admin portions of the board."

and

"In addition to 4-6 months of membership, you must also have around 350-500 posts within your first 6 months."

I remember before I got tenured I had that feeling of missing out too. You may not be missing out on quite as much as you feel you are. But, yes, the forum board does increase in size, once you're tenured, but to be honest I can't remember exactly which bits were which. You'll get there. You're more active than I was in my first couple of months.
Yes I have read all that. Which is why I said I want to wait till at least the 4 month mark minimum. I have also read somewhere someone saying something along the lines of "I read it in the tenured section so I can't share it here". It was disappointing I wanted to know more about the story lol. I am sure 350-600 posts in 6 months will not be an issue for me as I am very active in the forum. And although the forum is quite large even at my level and there are a great many things I have yet discovered there are some things I do not find here and hopefully one day when I can become tenured it will open more doors for me to more knowledge.

"Light and Darkness. One cannot exist without the other. There is no true Master, without the power of balance" ~ Luis Marques

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of ones energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." ~ Aleister Crowley
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

No unfortunately, nothing changed yet. Anyway,
meanwhile I do what I can. But I have noticed I have limited access and not seeing everyone's replies, even though notifications comes on.
Amarantha wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 am
Chavah wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 9:28 pm 😊👍 Thank you Moderator.

Did you get a response from the help desk? I would also like to become tenured BUT I am trying to wait at least till the 4 month mark.. I feel like I'm missing out and learning more things because not everything is available.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Chavah wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:56 am No unfortunately, nothing changed yet. Anyway,
meanwhile I do what I can. But I have noticed I have limited access and not seeing everyone's replies, even though notifications comes on.
It looks to me like you already meet the criteria for Tenured membership. If you've messaged CH support, I wouldn't worry. You'll probably have it sorted soon.

find it again.
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Yes, I think so too. It would be nice to have it done. But it's not a big issue. I enjoy the forum and lots to read upon. 📖😊

Lewk wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 2:46 am
Chavah wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:56 am No unfortunately, nothing changed yet. Anyway,
It looks to me like you already meet the criteria for Tenured membership. If you've messaged CH support, I wouldn't worry. You'll probably have it sorted soon.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Messages & Updates”