neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound & Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lampades
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Amarantha Lux

Yes Chavah you seem way over due for the upgrade I am sure you will get it as soon as they can get to it :]
Chavah wrote: ↑Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:29 am Yes, I think so too. It would be nice to have it done. But it's not a big issue. I enjoy the forum and lots to read upon. πŸ“–πŸ˜Š

Lewk wrote: ↑Thu Sep 09, 2021 2:46 am
Chavah wrote: ↑Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:56 am No unfortunately, nothing changed yet. Anyway,
meanwhile I do what I can. But I have noticed I have limited access and not seeing everyone's replies, even though notifications comes on.
It looks to me like you already meet the criteria for Tenured membership. If you've messaged CH support, I wouldn't worry. You'll probably have it sorted soon.

"Light and Darkness. One cannot exist without the other. There is no true Master, without the power of balance" ~ Luis Marques

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of ones energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." ~ Aleister Crowley
Amarantha
neophyte
neophyte

I had to send a help desk ticket in this morning anyways so I just went ahead and asked about being tenured because according to magnolia first post here in this thread she says:

I haven't posted a reminder in quite some time so I want to remind the guests here & new members here, if you're just reading the Forum as a guest without being registered, the Forum doubles in size if you're registered!

If you are a new member and you are not Tenured yet, once you become Tenured the Forum doubles in size again! If you have been an active member for a few months please apply for Tenureship through your profile area as the system will not automatically update your membership once you qualify.

I have been active for a few months and it says the forum DOUBLES in size so that sounds like a wealth of knowledge, experiences, stories and who knows what other golden gems are there to read and learn about.

Amarantha wrote: ↑Thu Sep 09, 2021 11:15 am Yes Chavah you seem way over due for the upgrade I am sure you will get it as soon as they can get to it :]
Chavah wrote: ↑Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:29 am Yes, I think so too. It would be nice to have it done. But it's not a big issue. I enjoy the forum and lots to read upon. πŸ“–πŸ˜Š

Lewk wrote: ↑Thu Sep 09, 2021 2:46 am
Chavah wrote: ↑Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:56 am No unfortunately, nothing changed yet. Anyway,
meanwhile I do what I can. But I have noticed I have limited access and not seeing everyone's replies, even though notifications comes on.
It looks to me like you already meet the criteria for Tenured membership. If you've messaged CH support, I wouldn't worry. You'll probably have it sorted soon.

"Light and Darkness. One cannot exist without the other. There is no true Master, without the power of balance" ~ Luis Marques

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of ones energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." ~ Aleister Crowley
Shiro1331
new here
new here
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I am also curious about this! I was gone for a bit and came back but a lot of the threads im coming across are dead so ive been trying to comment and bump a few to get them active again and so that I’m more active in the forum before i submit any requests. 😊😊

CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Shiro1331 wrote: ↑Thu Sep 09, 2021 2:12 pm I am also curious about this! I was gone for a bit and came back but a lot of the threads im coming across are dead so ive been trying to comment and bump a few to get them active again and so that I’m more active in the forum before i submit any requests. 😊😊
You can try posting posts in reply to topics that interests you or you can try opening a new topic of your own, in these two ways too you can be active in this forum. So much topics are there to reply to in this forum, if you wish or you feel you can contribute something in those discussions.

Please do not go bumping old threads to increase post count. Deliberately bumping threads might be disapproved or upon circumstances will end up with you being given formal warning.

Shiro1331
new here
new here
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

My apologies Ive only been bumping threads about items or spirits that I have or plan to be getting soon to read more of peoples experiences on them. But good to know going forward 😊
Thank you!

Amarantha
neophyte
neophyte

YAY! Congrats Chava! I seen you have been upgraded! Me too! Now let's see what new things we can learn <*

Amarantha wrote: ↑Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 am
Chavah wrote: ↑Sun Sep 05, 2021 9:28 pm πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘ Thank you Moderator.

CH Moderator wrote: ↑Sun Sep 05, 2021 2:20 pm
Chavah wrote: ↑Sun Sep 05, 2021 12:32 pm When membership upgrades are happening? I am a member since April 2020. I have also over 400 posts. And I am very active in contributing on the forum. I am wondering what else I am missing to get approved within member profile?
Upgrades are not automatic. You have to email CH helpdesk for anything related to membership upgrades. Email them at support@creepyhollows.com
Did you get a response from the help desk? I would also like to become tenured BUT I am trying to wait at least till the 4 month mark.. I feel like I'm missing out and learning more things because not everything is available.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Congratulations 🎊 to you too. I am so happy 😊 for us. Love being a forum member. Happy reading my friend πŸ“–.
So much to read about.

Amarantha wrote: ↑Thu Sep 09, 2021 2:28 pm YAY! Congrats Chava! I seen you have been upgraded! Me too! Now let's see what new things we can learn <*

Amarantha wrote: ↑Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 am
Chavah wrote: ↑Sun Sep 05, 2021 9:28 pm πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘ Thank you Moderator.

CH Moderator wrote: ↑Sun Sep 05, 2021 2:20 pm
Chavah wrote: ↑Sun Sep 05, 2021 12:32 pm When membership upgrades are happening? I am a member since April 2020. I have also over 400 posts. And I am very active in contributing on the forum. I am wondering what else I am missing to get approved within member profile?
Upgrades are not automatic. You have to email CH helpdesk for anything related to membership upgrades. Email them at support@creepyhollows.com
Did you get a response from the help desk? I would also like to become tenured BUT I am trying to wait at least till the 4 month mark.. I feel like I'm missing out and learning more things because not everything is available.

400✨AsterπŸ’«Jupiter

stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

Congrats on your upgrade!!

That reminds me... I've been here long enough that I probably should check mine. :@

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Just do and request it first in your forum profile. Then just send a note to admit with your request for them to check your membership status. That is all I did. I have request it about 4 month ago on my profile. Then, I figured better check out others how they did it. I have found this thread and lovely moderator adviced me to send in a request through the email too. Then it's got done. I am super happy 😊 in ORANGE.

stormdancer wrote: ↑Fri Sep 10, 2021 1:04 am Congrats on your upgrade!!

That reminds me... I've been here long enough that I probably should check mine. :@

400✨AsterπŸ’«Jupiter

CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Forum membership upgrades are not automatic. Do not go to user control panel and apply for usergroups. THIS WILL NOT WORK.

From now on, if you want your membership to be upgraded send email directly to helpdesk, support@creepyhollows.com

Return to β€œMessages & Updates”