Prayers for a little dog

We love fur babies around here! Share your pics & stories!
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Filbert is a Chihuahua mix from TX, where an online friend lives. Lots and lots of people love the little guy. Unfortunately, even though he's only 4 years old, he has a host of health issues, and they are serious. Neurological problems that are most likely congenital. Kidney issues, which seem to be advancing into renal failure in recent days. While treating that, the emergency vets discovered he has a heart murmur.

He is a tough little guy. If he weren't, he wouldn't have made it to age 4. But his symptoms are inexorably creeping toward that time when he's not going to rally, and when that happens, the only cure will be the Final Act of Mercy. His doting Mama is letting Filbert's behavior dictate her decision-making. Right now, he is still doing things like greeting her at the door and doing happy, whole-butt wags for his beloved doggy sister (who just had two cancerous tumors removed from her leg, but the vet thinks they got it all).

But Filbert's rallies are still leaving him in a weaker and weaker place each time. Many tears are being shed by people around the world who have been doting on him long-distance via the internet.

We all know his time won't be long now. But some prayers for as much quality time as medical science can provide -- plus a bit extra thanks to those Unseen Factors that we won't fully comprehend in this lifetime -- would be appreciated. And also, for when there's no more opportunity for quality time to be had, then may his departure for the Rainbow Bridge be peaceful, whether it's assisted or he goes on his own terms.

I'm so sad. I love that little munchkin pup with the half-mast ears. If people's love would be enough to cure him, he'd live to be a thousand. The world will get a bit dimmer when he leaves it.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
pzaza
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this

Poor little guy [emoji17] Sending my prayers to him [emoji173]️

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Poor baby. I will put him on my prayer list. I wish there were something that could be done to help him.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Elm
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male

What a brave little pup. I'll keep him in my thoughts and send good vibes his way.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Zodiac:

/tears

I just saw the latest post. Little Filbert is at the Bridge. There aren't enough crying emojis to express how I feel about that. Just trying to remind myself that the little guy is probably bouncing around at the Rainbow Bridge right now, thinking, "Wow, so THIS is what it's like to be healthy!" His delightful little soul spent its entire four years on this earth in a body full of problems. And yet he still was able to make the world a better place, just by being in it. We humans should accomplish as much.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Angelsmile
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I'm so sorry. Much love hugs

furrybunny
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 22
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: zero

I hope he feels better [emoji177][emoji177] sick injured and old animals always get me so depress

boop
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

PRAYERS SENT
CAIYROS.

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

That sucks. I had a chihuahua who died at an unexpected age as well, discovered only when he developed his health issues that problems are quite common for smaller dog breeds.

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

2sd :candle:

Return to “Paws, Claws, Feathers, Furries & Fins”