FREE distance Kundalini or Gold Reiki healing

Share you information, tips, & tricks for working with alternate methods for health, cleansing, and balance.
GreySkyMorning
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: can't choose!
If I could be anything, I would be...: Infernal Werewolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Skylar Hound (Sky) / Aliavo Verona (Liav)
Zodiac:

polyana005 wrote:Guys, I am done for today. I will do others, who requested, tomorrow.

Just some quick info on healing "side effects" that may occur (please do not send me negative vibes or curses in case you get "flu-like" sick). Possible side effects include:

Dizziness, light headed feeling, nausea, diarrea, even skin eruptions like acne. To reduce side-effects ground yourselves and drink lots of clean water and green tea.

Gold reiki in particular is a very strong high frequency energy, so the possibility of feeling dizzy and ungrounded is quite big. It is very powerful and is supposed to transmute fears and negativity into joy and happiness.
Ahhhh, that's probably why my head and stomach feel just the tiniest tinge weird. 1tu

:werewolf:For blue, blue skies...
{If I ever sound rude, I didn't mean to! This is a preemptive apology if anything I say sounds mean!}
Spirits: My mom; Leonardo Da Vinci; 'Uno', werewolf mate; 'Deuce', kobold; 'Trip', alan; J, sterling angel; H, werewolf; F, hellhound; A, faun; K, gold djinn; 'Shu', xinshu dragon; S, psy vamp & brother; B, nympho; & a wraith & volkh!
Servitors: 2 year old son Benji; many others
LadyAmalthea
neophyte
neophyte

Hi polyana you mentioned you were doing this to on the third eye surgery with Lord Azazel thread. You mentioned that I might benefit from this and that raising my vibration might help open my 3rd eye. My name is J.C. and I live in NH. I don't know if gold or kundalini would be better for me so I willl let you decide! Thank you!!

polyana005
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: lemming
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

LadyAmalthea wrote:Hi polyana you mentioned you were doing this to on the third eye surgery with Lord Azazel thread. You mentioned that I might benefit from this and that raising my vibration might help open my 3rd eye. My name is J.C. and I live in NH. I don't know if gold or kundalini would be better for me so I willl let you decide! Thank you!!
I will do your healing tomorrow. Gold reiki I was thinking in your case, yep. If you are totally OK with that, I will proceed with the gold reiki then.

If the "parasite" is parasiting due to not so very high vibration, I'd reacommend you repeat the gold reiki healing in a month. Also change of diet (becoming a herbivore, i.e. a vegan) brings you onto higher vibrations.

A friend to: A human spirit, gold djinn, werewolf, three ancestors, deva., high elf, Egyptian sanguine vampire, Astral angel, Courtwind angel, sterling angel, Bronwyn angel, Enochian Angel Baradiel, Enochian Angel Galgalliel, Nephilim.
Protected by: Volkh, Einherjar, Fylgia, Draugr.
Immortals: Zeus, Aphrodite, Anubis, Nephtys.
Living astral entities: Astral Angel, Norse vampire elder, Falwer-niamstrum.
Kurioser&Kurioser
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: not sure yet
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Hi Polyana,
if you are still doing these may I please have a Gold one.
Nickname: Quail

Thank you and I understand if your quota is full though :)
<3

hbwright
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 13
My magical/paranormal name...: Zerau

Ohhh, me also. Wish I saw this earlier today. If and when you get a chance and caught up I'd love the Gold.
Name: Heidi

And I will gladly donate to a local equine sanctuary if that is okay by you. Winter time is always in need of hay.

Dogma
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

If you'll want to practise tomorrow then please do the gold one for me. 1ey Name: Asia Location: Poland (near Warsaw) <3

Bigpromt
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Alya
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Greater Being
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't know yet
Zodiac:

If your still doing this I would be interested in the Kundalini, name : Bigpromt, location: Southern California
Thank you

aulat
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 44
Spelled Number: 25
Your favorite spirit to work with: unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: Something Elemental
Zodiac:

Not sure if your still doing this but if you feel like having some more practice I would be interested in the Gold Reiki . Name: aulat Location Southern California
Thank you

polyana005
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 23
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: lemming
Zodiac:

Guys. Today Im planing to do healing for: pzaza, ShadowFox, Hekharo (sorry if i misspelled the name) and Sikrua. Will be done within 12 hours from now.

And yes im still doing it for free. If you feel like waiting a bit, place yourself on the list.

Someone sent a pm to me, which i cannot open. Im not authorized. Please send your requests or questions in this thread. Thanks

A friend to: A human spirit, gold djinn, werewolf, three ancestors, deva., high elf, Egyptian sanguine vampire, Astral angel, Courtwind angel, sterling angel, Bronwyn angel, Enochian Angel Baradiel, Enochian Angel Galgalliel, Nephilim.
Protected by: Volkh, Einherjar, Fylgia, Draugr.
Immortals: Zeus, Aphrodite, Anubis, Nephtys.
Living astral entities: Astral Angel, Norse vampire elder, Falwer-niamstrum.
pzaza
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this

polyana005 wrote:Guys. Today Im planing to do healing for: pzaza, ShadowFox, Hekharo (sorry if i misspelled the name) and Sikrua. Will be done within 12 hours from now.

And yes im still doing it for free. If you feel like waiting a bit, place yourself on the list.

Someone sent a pm to me, which i cannot open. Im not authorized. Please send your requests or questions in this thread. Thanks
Aww.. Thank you so much polyana! [emoji182][emoji173]️

Return to “Alternate Healing/Aromatherapy”