Energy from a painting at our old house.

hbwright
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Zerau

We moved from a rental house exactly a year ago. We lived in that house for 3 years. In my daughters attic bedroom hung a painting of a large multisail sailboat in the ocean in turbulent waters. It was not a particularly fascinating painting, but my 16 year old daughter still talks about this painting to this day. She wanted to take it with us but I told her it was hung in the house when we moved in so we need to leave it, that it does not belong to us. She grew very attached to the painting and it gave her comfort looking at it even though it represents a recurring nightmare she has had since a young child.

Talking about it the other night I got the impression that there is an energy attached to this painting that she is attracted to and comforted by. It got me wondering if there might be a way to get her back in touch with that energy and get its permission to transmute it to one of her possessions, a ring or even another similar painting I could purchase for her. Her boyfriend even offered to paint one for her. Unfortunately, there is no way to physically go back to the house so how would I even go about this? I do know the house was haunted so wonder if it could be a spirit that she grew so attached to. Gosh, I just wish we could go back. I loved everything about that old rickety house.

Zero
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Loki, Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Have you tried searching online for the painting? Even if you don't know the artist or its title, you may still find leads by typing in key words on search engines and art websites.

Perhaps just having another copy of the painting may comfort your daughter enough to be satisfied without the one from the old house.

I will tell you such foul truths and such beautiful lies, you will want to sew my lips shut.

Can a heart still break once it's stopped beating?
hbwright
neophyte
neophyte

We've been looking off and one and she found on that has a similar boat but not quite the same. I think her BF is going to try to paint one for her using pictures that fit the description and put them together. I don't think it was the painting though, it was more the energy attached to it. But maybe if it is painted by someone with love for her she'll feel that energy and comfort by it. :) That's what I'm hoping anyway.

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

The energy could have followed her when you moved, if she still feels it.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
hbwright
neophyte
neophyte

You know, I don't know if she would allow herself. She has such doubt in herself now, BUT she has strong faith in ME!! You just gave me a great idea Huffette!! I think with some spiritual help we can definitely do this. I think this is right up my Bronwyn's alley!

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

hbwright wrote:You know, I don't know if she would allow herself. She has such doubt in herself now, BUT she has strong faith in ME!! You just gave me a great idea Huffette!! I think with some spiritual help we can definitely do this. I think this is right up my Bronwyn's alley!
Glad to be of service.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels

Return to “Paranormal Energy”