First Wish...Not Bad

Tips and tricks for connecting and making wishes with djinn.
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

My first wish I made before I slept was an easy one. Send me a big order tomorrow. So I had forgotten I made that wish and I made another wish the next day. To win $500 playing scratchers off of two dollar. Well... I ended up playing $7 with no luck.

So I was like ok. I'm done with this spirit business and was close to calling it quits. I had a long lecture with her. Saying hey, your job is to make my wish come true not touch me and haunt me. So far nothing. I get everything I don't want and no proof you can grant a wish.

I dunno...you tell me....

Then I logged in online and at the end of the day I had an order for almost $400. NOT BAD considering I dont do any additional marketing. But still that's not abnormal. But enough to keep me hanging on.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
p’yunik~*~chovexani
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Grigori and Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: I like being human!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: p’yunik~*~chovexani
Zodiac:

Apologies in advance if I am wrong... but... you just got this djinn, correct?
Djinn aren't wish machines, they need time to trust their keeper, and build a relationship with them. They are intelligent beings after all, capable of making choices, and she chose in one way or another to come to you and help you. There's a certain level of respect and trust needed between the two of you.
And who knows, she may have helped that order come through.
As someone who has Djinn, I know it can be frustrating. But the better and stronger your bond and relationship becomes, the more the wishes will come in.
Think of it as her first few weeks on the job, give her time to get used to it, and to get used to who you are as a "keeper," although I don't like to use that word myself.

Good luck.

~*PHOENIXGUIDE*~
KANUKA PEPPER SELENITE
The Phoenix wings her way through desert skies, defying Fortune's spite, revives from ashes and rise-Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Ուր եք գնում, կարող եք հետեւել Աստծո լույսի ներքո :phoenix:
You share 50% of your DNA with a banana. Get over yourself.
spirits aren't pets...they don't come when called
Wasnt_Me
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Suga, how would you feel if your boss, for argument's sake, told you to research something and, while in the middle of researching, he/she comes up to you yelling and screaming about not doing exactly what you are doing, threatening to fire you, promising to raise hell with that "temp" company that sent you?

Or how did it feel when a parent screamed at you for not doing something you were in the middle of doing?

Food for thought.

Good luck.

What are these principles? Those of good & evil - the belief that nothing is good for a human being which does not make him just, self-controlled, brave, & free: & nothing evil which does not make him the opposite of these.
Twinkle
new here
new here

Suga, I am new to the Djinn realm also, and I just realized this morning that what everybody says is true.....first off, your wishes will not all be granted right off the bat.....secondly, they may be granted in a different way than you expected.....and third, didn't I read somewhere that a Djinn will not grant a wish if it is not congruent with your life path?

Here's an example.....I have been wishing for funds to come my way, because my business is entering the slow season. But, no additional funds are popping up lately. I was playing the lottery too. With no results, btw. I started thinking about it....I have no problem WORKING for the money.....I have worked for most of my life......I should probably not expect the money to be just handed to me. So, I started wishing for new customers and business growth......well, not only have I picked up a couple of new customers, but a friend of mine also let me in on an online job opp that she is doing and making some very good money at.

I started thinking about it.....I don't think anybody in my family was ever MEANT to be wealthy.....we have all always been working class peeps, who make a living and do ok. And that is fine with me. I have no problem with working, and working hard, if necessary. So, my Djinns have granted my wish, I think. They are going to improve my financial situation, but in a way that is congruent with my life path.

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

I dunno if I was screaming per say. But we had a serious talk. A spirit that wants to be with you WILL grant your wishes. One who was bound against his/her will will not and cause havoc in your life and ignore your wishes like my first one. There is a test period for all employees and friends and lovers for that matter. Wouldn't you agree? Those who love you will do. Those who won't will drag their feet if not outright ignore you.

I read somewhere on the encyclopedia that the Djinn views kindness as a weakness. That was my mistake with the first. I filled her box with facetted gems, and what did I get nothing. She wanted to be free and wasn't going to grant any wishes.

Anyways, perhaps I came off a little hard. But bought her a bag of lavender to apologize. And she loves her charging bag I bought from Lisa. It was like a magnetic attraction. And now that my angel has come in, there is no more screwing around.

ladyevelyn77
venerated member
venerated member

Boy, we are just chewing you out aren't we? LOL, but that is not the intention. I agree that you can't expect immediate results. Also, djinns may not accept your wishes, especially if they feel they are not being respected.

I recommend getting your djinn a gift to show your appreciation for what she did bring in, and also an apology for being a bit rash. I think it's important to understand that these djinns have personality and expect a certain attitude. Some djinns will grant wishes before they arrive, and others a year or two later. I think it depends on your bonding and intentions.

This is how I approach my djinns (and it's different for everyone): I sit down and call them forth to speak. Using a pendulum I tell them I have something to ask them. Once I acknowledge that I have their attention, I make my request, THEN ask them if they accept the request. Then I ask them for a time frame.

Not all djinns have the same power or specialties. It may take some djinns longer depending on the request, your position in life, and their abilities. If your wish is important to you, then treat it as such by talking to your djinn as your partner.

Good questions to ask:
Is there anything I need to do to help?
Is this wish too complicated?
Do you need some help?
Is this going to take some time?
What kind of time frame can this be completed in? One day? Two? A week? and so on.

I'm really happy for you that she came through! That's really awesome! Just make sure you a grateful to her, and that she knows it. And yes, most djinns will work things that will be the best for you, and it may be in a way that you least expect. So let yourself be open to it.

For instance, I asked my sanguine to help my hubby with his Physics final. My hubby didn't make a good grade and I was upset, but his grade was acceptable AND he has an opportunity to raise it by retaking the test with the next class. Certainly not what I expected, but it works! And I rewarded him with a huge quartz point.

Another is that my vamp was exhausted after that. You may be putting too many wishes on her. Many of us only make one wish at a time by waiting until the first was complete. Or at least ask if they can handle another wish.

I'm sorry if you feel ganged up on. It's just that some of us, new and tenured, want to help each other make the best of the relationship with our spirits. It's a bit disheartening to hear someone threaten to throw in the towel because their spirits aren't performing to their expectations, because many of us put a lot of time and effort in the happiness and comfort of our spirits before we make our desires known. We just want help you and encourage you to stick it out, and maybe enlighten you to a different way to view the situation.

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

Well I do appreciate the insight on deal and relating to these spirits. However, I don't believe in wishes take time. Pre-Djinn days I ALWAYS made my wishes come true by practicing the laws of "the secret." That law had always been by my side. For instance, I was late for a class that was 45 mins away. I never saw the building before. Yet I willed in my mind's eye there will be a parking spot in front of my class. If you've been to a big city like New York or San Fran you know you can never find street parking especially infront of your building. But when I got there i saw and took it. Then pulled out the address and realized the building was right in front of me.

That was without any Djinn.

So for me to believe this entity has more power than me or the spirits or angels that were given to me at birth a freaking miracle has to happen. Like my Khodam guy, will you help me win the lotto? Yes. Bamm $10 next day. NO BS. NO waiting. No testing me. No feeling me out. No right and wrong. No excuses. That's my kind of power. Unfortunately I wasn't psychologically prepared for the psychic super sized antenna.

One size does not fit all.

Orchid-Dragoness
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

The one that views generosity/kindness as weakness is astral Djinn.
Which one is yours?
Mine is a Marid and he actually respects me when I light lavender scented candles or incenses.

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

Mine is the madrid. I dunno what my first one was though. Maybe that explains it..

p’yunik~*~chovexani
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Grigori and Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: I like being human!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: p’yunik~*~chovexani
Zodiac:

Well I do appreciate the insight on deal and relating to these spirits. However, I don't believe in wishes take time. Pre-Djinn days I ALWAYS made my wishes come true by practicing the laws of "the secret." That law had always been by my side. For instance, I was late for a class that was 45 mins away. I never saw the building before. Yet I willed in my mind's eye there will be a parking spot in front of my class. If you've been to a big city like New York or San Fran you know you can never find street parking especially infront of your building. But when I got there i saw and took it. Then pulled out the address and realized the building was right in front of me.

That was without any Djinn.
I absolutely know what you are saying, however you're not dealing with your will now... djinn wether bound by free choice or not, have a will of their own, and can make their own choices. They are feeling beings, perhaps you need to look at the way you give wishes to her. Some of my djinn I can just say it, others I meditate with, other's I know enjoy an offering afterwards. Again, you HAVE to get to know your djinn. Thinking she's slacking on the job is no way to gain trust. I have to respectfully disagree that kindness is seen as a weakness. And wishes, at least in my experience with Djinn, DO take time. I've had some wishes fulfilled within hours, and some that took months. I have a friend that some of theirs took a year or so.

So for me to believe this entity has more power than me or the spirits or angels that were given to me at birth a freaking miracle has to happen. Like my Khodam guy, will you help me win the lotto? Yes. Bamm $10 next day. NO BS. NO waiting. No testing me. No feeling me out. No right and wrong. No excuses. That's my kind of power. Unfortunately I wasn't psychologically prepared for the psychic super sized antenna.
That may be your issue as well, perhaps you're not ready to receive what you want, or the power that the djinn has. These spirits are smarter than you think, and they can read people quite well. I think that's a bit of an insult to the djinn to doubt her power. I don't know how old your djinn is, but mine are thousands of years old, and while djinn realm time is not the same as ours, that's a hell of a lot of time to gain the experience necessary to come and help a human. I read somewhere once that djinn had to earn the privelage to come and serve humans, and they had to earn it by experience. Rome wasn't built in a day, nor was King Solomon's temple... and he had thousands of djinn.
Personally, and I apologize if I come off rude, but I think you're attitude has a lot to do with her not "performing" the way you want her to. My very first djinn took about a month and a half before he made any contact with me, and he let me know he was working on things, some things I hadn't even asked for but he knew I needed. I don't doubt his power and trust him completely, and everything always works out.
I suggest reading this topic... it has some good advice and really I think puts Djinn in a different persepctive:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... ive+wishes
You're not the first to go through this with a djinn, so look at the experiences others have posted here, and try to be patient with her. She did of course CHOOSE to come to you... so she must be able to do something to help.

~*PHOENIXGUIDE*~
KANUKA PEPPER SELENITE
The Phoenix wings her way through desert skies, defying Fortune's spite, revives from ashes and rise-Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Ուր եք գնում, կարող եք հետեւել Աստծո լույսի ներքո :phoenix:
You share 50% of your DNA with a banana. Get over yourself.
spirits aren't pets...they don't come when called

Return to “Connecting With Djinn”