Dynamite Bindings (Inedible)

Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

It's been over the course of 30 years. I have had a lot of work done for me, but I have done most of it myself.

After I woke up this morning, I could no longer tell that the vessels and their bindings were present. My question about repeated activation is already answered. I was thinking it would be necessary to activate the bindings daily, or even more often, to keep them going.
polyana005
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: lemming
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

creepyhollows wrote:Poly, if you have any tips to share those reading would probably love it.
I will, Magnolia. But will start a new topic. This very one is a review.

Inedible, please update this thread with your progress twice a month even more often. Who knows maybe mind blowing things will start happening very soon.
A friend to: A human spirit, gold djinn, werewolf, three ancestors, deva., high elf, Egyptian sanguine vampire, Astral angel, Courtwind angel, sterling angel, Bronwyn angel, Enochian Angel Baradiel, Enochian Angel Galgalliel, Nephilim.
Protected by: Volkh, Einherjar, Fylgia, Draugr.
Immortals: Zeus, Aphrodite, Anubis, Nephtys.
Living astral entities: Astral Angel, Norse vampire elder, Falwer-niamstrum.
Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

November 18 to December 8

Nothing to report. The only time the vessels are not on my is in the shower - no pockets. I have not at any time deactivated the bindings.
surest
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0

You may need "spiri sancti renova" that provides restoration ,rebirth and expansion of spiritual & astral bodies.It also rejuvenate with energies that promotes the anscension and evolution of one's three bodies.It's an amazing experience , l do use it to charge myself often and l know my spiritual bodies has over grown waaaaaiiiiide........hahahahah. l got it from ch.

Esoteric scientist
surest
neophyte
neophyte

Inedible wrote:It's been over the course of 30 years. I have had a lot of work done for me, but I have done most of it myself.

After I woke up this morning, I could no longer tell that the vessels and their bindings were present. My question about repeated activation is already answered. I was thinking it would be necessary to activate the bindings daily, or even more often, to keep them going.
It may has aready pierced and created an energy channel through which it works without much signs to your senses.

Esoteric scientist
Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

It would be nice if the bindings would work for me. It is true that they are the strongest thing I have ever gotten from CH, but that's not saying anything. Instead of cycling through C4 to C5T3 and back down again, it would be better if they just constantly grew stronger. It is unlikely that they would ever reach a point where it would be necessary to deactivate the bindings.
surest
neophyte
neophyte

It's with time and focus ,l had a binding that gave me the best it can offer after six months of unrelented practice with it and you should know that even though it can work intuitively , meditating with it through which you create the image of what you want ,to me, is the best way to work with any binding.l have used this method sometimes with associated days and other related associations to create unbelivable improvement in my paranormal journey.keep pushing and always believe, it must work.

Esoteric scientist
polyana005
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 23
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: lemming
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Inedible wrote:It would be nice if the bindings would work for me. It is true that they are the strongest thing I have ever gotten from CH, but that's not saying anything. Instead of cycling through C4 to C5T3 and back down again, it would be better if they just constantly grew stronger. It is unlikely that they would ever reach a point where it would be necessary to deactivate the bindings.
I feel that your blocks aren't letting you experience the bindings. Blockage removal is essential and it should be done daily. If one doesn't identify and deal with ones blockages, one won't feel much. Solar plexus is a good place to start. There is doubt and unhealthy conditioning sitting. One time meditation or reiki healing won't deal with it. It should be done through realization, identification and even emotional pain on the way of releasing all that.
A friend to: A human spirit, gold djinn, werewolf, three ancestors, deva., high elf, Egyptian sanguine vampire, Astral angel, Courtwind angel, sterling angel, Bronwyn angel, Enochian Angel Baradiel, Enochian Angel Galgalliel, Nephilim.
Protected by: Volkh, Einherjar, Fylgia, Draugr.
Immortals: Zeus, Aphrodite, Anubis, Nephtys.
Living astral entities: Astral Angel, Norse vampire elder, Falwer-niamstrum.
Charles_Odinforce
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 105
Spelled Number: 18
Your favorite spirit to work with: Aesir
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Thorian

This is going to sound ridiculous but have you tried chamomile tea? If your on a keyed on state or very stressed, focusing too much, that kinda thing it can be the worst kind of blockage. Teas formulated properly, say some chamomile, peppermint and spearmint, a little ginseng, and ginger could help relax you enough to find what your looking for.
Professional Mystic at
http://www.rosequartzlabyrinth.com

"Power unrestrained dead on the mark is what we will deliver tonight!" - Disturbed Ten Thousand Fists in the Air
Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

It isn't as if I am just carrying the vessels and waiting for results that never come. I haven't given up on my own efforts and I have people helping me.

Yes, I have tried chamomile. I have tried it combined with peppermint. I have taken pills for ginseng, tried eating the root, and drinks from Oriental markets based on ginseng. I have ginger in the freezer right now; I have tried eating food with it and I have tried making tea with fresh ginger. I read about lemon juice and B-vitamins so I took pills and drank lemon juice. I tend to run low on iron (still within normal values), so I have taken iron supplements along with vitamin C to enhance absorption. I have used a couple different trace mineral supplements.

One thing that people keep telling me is that I am different. A chi kung teacher told me that I am not wired the same way everyone else is. It is entirely possible. Things that work properly for everyone else may not work for me, but it may not be because something is wrong with me or that the things simply don't work. On the other hand, with even these Dynamite bindings seeming to give little in the way of results, it really makes me wonder if anything will.

Return to “Creepy Hollows Reviews”