You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth
Zodiac:

Not everyone is destined for this path. But like Cult said : wrong reasons.
2 months isnt a long time if you think that you could have a connection for the rest of your life. Some are just more perceptive to all of this and others need to put alot of work in it.

I think that Inedible just adapts way to quickly to the energies of spells and spirits that makes it so that he cant feel them.

WubbaLubbaDubDub
DutchAthletic92
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 100
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Cult wrote:
DutchAthletic92 wrote:
Inedible wrote:Yes. Astral projection should be back soon, too.
Hey man, I’ve read through your topic and I feel the same. I wasted alot of money here and I still worry about the fact is it all even real ? Lol. Maybe I am complaining too soon. Maybe not. I’m 2 months in. Started mid July this year.

I bought “dark” spirits because I wanted action. I wanted paranormal activity going on in my house. I wanted a friendship with my spirits. I feel sad for them I can’t connect. I do talk to them sometimes but i’m more busy with other things. The thing is with CH they promise you ALOT. Like fire works and everything that’s why I kept falling for this scam you know. Somewhere I wanted to believe all this would come true if only I would buy that one more spell/spirit or infusion.

I’m kinda done with it. I’m frustrated to the max. I absokutely don’t feel anything other than stupid tingles!

Hell, I wish my spirits would scare the sh*t out of me or something. They have permission to drag me out of my bed just like in those paranormal activity horror movies. I don’t care anymore !

That way I would know they do exist.... Now I know nothing.... Yeah they say it’s all in your head you know. For how long do you have to meditate? 1 year? 5 years or 25 years?

I an really disappointed.... I placed some orders on some messages from the spirits to me. And that’s it. One more infusion and services. If I don’t see any improvement I’ll quit on this forum and never come back...

I’m absolutely done with all this ****.
You're here for the wrong reason.
What are good reasons? I want to grow spiritually? Maybe i’m just being impatient? Well I have to accept this. I won’t return anything home. I am here and I won’t abandon any spirits. That’s disrespectful. I’ll keep going on with my exercises, and offerings, what else can I do?

~ I have no special talents, I am just passionately curious.

- Albert Einstein
Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

When I was a lot younger I had experiences I still remember. They keep me trying.

xytfaith
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: an angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Faith4cool
Zodiac:

Hi, Inedible,I know this is an old thread but still wanted to know if there's some updates regards to your journey thx

Return to “Creepy Hollows Reviews”