neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Zerau

ja20837 wrote:Hi.
I have a question that i hope you might be able to answer. In April this year i hade 2 vampires and i never had any problems with them. Then one night when i was in bed (still awake) i got a kiss that burned my lips and it hurt. I don't know who or what it was that did it, but if anyone has experience in this, then i would really like to know.

Jane
Hey Jane, you might get more of a reply if you posted your own topic. It very well could have been one of your vamps. Maybe one got a little carried away. If you are not into that and don't like it then tell them, and set a rule against it. Only gentle delicate kisses please. You can always ask them too. Good way to practice communication. You can use touch, ask them to touch your left hand for a yes, right hand for a no. Candle, ask them to push the flame to the right for yes, left for not; pendulum, etc. Or even out loud or telepathically. You may surprise yourself and hear an answer.

As far as the feeders, I'm almost positive we've had one in our family for a while. Of course s/he would never go hungry with all the stress of my marriage. Rage seemed to be in excess with plenty to spare. Since I've left my husband and have been able to be who I've had to suppress for so many years I've been able to bring in so much positive in my life. I could never clear my energy before because my Christian for appearances only husband would never allow anything "paranormal", in the meantime we were being attacked from all angles and I felt trapped and honestly didn't want to let go of the rage. Life is so much more peaceful now. Hell, since one of the dogs went with him I've even got her a spirit assigned specifically for her protection and to keep out negative energies. I'd love to know how he feels about having to share her with her own personal spirit guard. :)

ja20837
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Thank you for your answer. I can't seem to start a my own topic so that is the reason i wrote in here. I use a pendulum and i have asked my vampires but it wasn't anyone of them who kissed me. They know that i don't mind so i am sure that they are telling me the truth.

Jane

Zero
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Loki, Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I've dealt with a good few feeder entities over the years, nasty things. I have health issues that mess with my mental and emotional state, which makes me a target for them on occasion.

Whenever I have to deal with them, I have my own necromantic ritual I use. I invoke Death, Winter and Water and set myself and my space into a deep, deep, deep freeze. Works wonders.

I will tell you such foul truths and such beautiful lies, you will want to sew my lips shut.

Can a heart still break once it's stopped beating?
Truthseeking
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: I don’t know yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: myself
Zodiac:

Hey Thank you for the posting. I would to get some knowledge on how feeders find their preys, and what's the likelyhood that one comes across feeders?

Truthseeking
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: I don’t know yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: myself
Zodiac:

And also what's their hierarchy in "demonic world"?

Return to “Educational Material”