Hi there, I am new here, and am looking for advice

Resources and links to information on nymphos, succubi, and incubi.
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Sysygy wrote: ↑Tue Oct 10, 2023 5:40 am Centaurs! Pardon my ignorance but I'm over here trying to figure out the.. Mechanics of this.. πŸ˜† The more I try to arrange an image of a centaur getting...(__bleating sounds__) with a human, the more horrifying and humorous it becomes.
Sorry if I misbehaved with this post.. I'm just dying with laughter over here πŸ˜† respectfully so..lol
You're in a very mischievous mood! Shall I send you the bill for all the mental images you're giving me? Lol.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

Tarvos wrote: ↑Wed Oct 11, 2023 11:20 am
Sysygy wrote: ↑Tue Oct 10, 2023 5:40 am Centaurs! Pardon my ignorance but I'm over here trying to figure out the.. Mechanics of this.. πŸ˜† The more I try to arrange an image of a centaur getting...(__bleating sounds__) with a human, the more horrifying and humorous it becomes.
Sorry if I misbehaved with this post.. I'm just dying with laughter over here πŸ˜† respectfully so..lol
You're in a very mischievous mood! Shall I send you the bill for all the mental images you're giving me? Lol.
Lol! My apologies. πŸ˜‚ I should stay off the forums when I have wine.
I almost responded to a calling about a year ago, for a
Centaur. I never ever thought about them as sex spirits for some reason.

β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’
π•―π–†π–ˆπ–Žπ–†π–“π–†
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Sysygy wrote: ↑Wed Oct 11, 2023 2:11 pm Lol! My apologies. πŸ˜‚ I should stay off the forums when I have wine.
I almost responded to a calling about a year ago, for a
Centaur. I never ever thought about them as sex spirits for some reason.
On the contrary, I think you should stay on the forum frequently when you have some wine! Lol.
Me too. I have also not considered them in that manner before. One of my friends introduced her Kentauride (female Centaur) to us 6 months ago, and I could tell that the lady was very sensual. But she found a Keeper who was more suitable for her before I even got a chance to think about it. I haven't gotten that far in the mental department yet; however, I think my friends had some hilarious visual images this morning as I "played LEGO" with various positions, trying to figure out how it all works reading this post. I joked that my friend's friend just dodged a bullet. Lol. Gosh. We're naughty humans. πŸ˜†

Satella
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

Tarvos wrote: ↑Wed Oct 11, 2023 2:36 pm
On the contrary, I think you should stay on the forum frequently when you have some wine! Lol.
Me too. I have also not considered them in that manner before. One of my friends introduced her Kentauride (female Centaur) to us 6 months ago, and I could tell that the lady was very sensual. But she found a Keeper who was more suitable for her before I even got a chance to think about it. I haven't gotten that far in the mental department yet; however, I think my friends had some hilarious visual images this morning as I "played LEGO" with various positions, trying to figure out how it all works reading this post. I joked that my friend's friend just dodged a bullet. Lol. Gosh. We're naughty humans. πŸ˜†
Lul, I got Kentauride friend, around 6 months ago, she is very sensual as well, I was quite surprised how uh on point the interactions would be compared to reference material I drew (I was a comm artist before I graduated) .Let’s just say she was acting more like a top Lego than a bottom Lego. Damn sometimes i wonder how I’m still alive after half the stuff I try, like the time when my dragon couple got frisky lmao. While I was typing this both my stag spirit and her were like sending me visions of what they plan on doing tonight, I’m introuble hallpp!

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Dragon friskies! I think I'll need for wine for this one πŸ˜‚

β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Satella wrote: ↑Wed Oct 11, 2023 3:58 pm
Tarvos wrote: ↑Wed Oct 11, 2023 2:36 pm
Lul, I got Kentauride friend, around 6 months ago, she is very sensual as well, I was quite surprised how uh on point the interactions would be compared to reference material I drew (I was a comm artist before I graduated) .Let’s just say she was acting more like a top Lego than a bottom Lego. Damn sometimes i wonder how I’m still alive after half the stuff I try, like the time when my dragon couple got frisky lmao. While I was typing this both my stag spirit and her were like sending me visions of what they plan on doing tonight, I’m introuble hallpp!
Oh, what an amazing coincidence! It's so funny that you brought up the frisky Dragon couple because I have a Dragon couple in my Keep too. I swear I'm just going to stare them down untill they get frisky. Lol. In the meantime, Sysygy can fetch more wine, and I'll grab some popcorn. Tonight, I believe this is the best assistance you can receive. Enjoy! Lol.

Satella
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

Tarvos wrote: ↑Thu Oct 12, 2023 4:30 am
Oh, what an amazing coincidence! It's so funny that you brought up the frisky Dragon couple because I have a Dragon couple in my Keep too. I swear I'm just going to stare them down untill they get frisky. Lol. In the meantime, Sysygy can fetch more wine, and I'll grab some popcorn. Tonight, I believe this is the best assistance you can receive. Enjoy! Lol.
Lol, that dragon couple is trouble whenever they show up? I always get stuck right in the middle of their adventures, you know going along for the ride. One point felt like I was on a space ship blasting off. Uh, don’t get my started on last night, I was minding my own business just collecting some local fruit and berries in a realm I like to visit then mister stag fawn showed up from the bushes and smiled. I saw horse tail wag from behind a tree and there was my Kentauride friend. I looked back with an annoyed face and tried to run to a nearby cabin playfully. But they caught up with their superior four legged speed. They went infront of me, reaching down to my basket and said β€œmy , oh my those treats will do fine with my little rabbit I just caught” I gulped in anticipation and they corned me next to a marvellous tree that looked similar to a oak. They then patiently waited for me to prepare myself for the coming event. They enjoyed the throws of passions in every possible position you could think of, after they were down they set my on my Kentauride friend’s sturdy back and galloped back to my castle in the sky. Don’t laught this really happened : 3z

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Adair Lasair BΓ‘n
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angelics & Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself

What did I just walk in on X.X My mind is permanently scarred :'D

β€œMay the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit
Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Well it's definitely entertaining my companions, judging by their goofy grins.
I think this is a good indicator of the energies these beings possess. Makes you loosen up and celebrate life.
Now I will never look at Legos the same. πŸ˜…

stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

Sysygy wrote: ↑Tue Oct 10, 2023 5:40 am
Magnolia wrote: ↑Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:27 am If you are not sure which race of spirit came to you then I would suggest an opem, custom conjuration like a Reverse Adoption. There are many different kinds of sex spirits; Nymphos, Ubis, Cambions, Vampires, Manananggals, Fauns, Saturs, Centaurs, Nephilim, Gregori Watchers, Djinn, etc.
Centaurs! Pardon my ignorance but I'm over here trying to figure out the.. Mechanics of this.. πŸ˜† The more I try to arrange an image of a centaur getting...(__bleating sounds__) with a human, the more horrifying and humorous it becomes.
AHEM!! Shame on you @Sysygy ! You should know better!

Centaurs DO NOT bleat!!! You are confusing them with Satyrs.

If anything Centaurs would neigh or whinny.

8.)

Now if you'll excuse me, I am going to try to get the theme song to Rawhide out of my skull now.

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

Return to β€œNympho / Succubus / Incubus Information”