You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 400
If I could be anything, I would be...: My True Self
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

From what I have just read I would not get one 2co
But Lisa is a lovely lady and I cannot see her bringing something like this to her clients so it must be a mix up of opinions/descriptions...something like that.

Why don't you contact Lisa and tell her of your concern (she won't mind, honestly) and report of what you have read here in this thread from others.
It will be interesting for all of us to see what her view on this is in relation to the other views expressed on CH.

I used to know things
Mic0120
new here
new here
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn

That's exactly what I'll do. I love Lisa. She is the first person I've ever bought from and in no way am I attacking her character, I'm just very hesitant of taking something home that CH has listed as BA. Which I think is very understandable.

Anteros
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Mic0120 wrote:That's exactly what I'll do. I love Lisa. She is the first person I've ever bought from and in no way am I attacking her character, I'm just very hesitant of taking something home that CH has listed as BA. Which I think is very understandable.
Absolutely !
It's always better to be safe than sorry and when bringing a spirit home we don't want nagging doubts in our minds!!
It will be interesting to hear of Lisa's point of view on this....as you said ...sellers are different....Lisa won't conjure Shaitan djinns but other trusted sellers will and state clearly that they are a great help and no problem at all.....(the one's that are conjured and offered to clients that is 2wk )

I used to know things
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Honestly, I would love to hear from her on her views of this creature. First, I would love to know why it would attack me or anyone else.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Huffette wrote:Honestly, I would love to hear from her on her views of this creature. First, I would love to know why it would attack me or anyone else.
If it was an unbound, I imaged that just like many other spirits/entities they can cause havoc and attack. I watch Ghost Adventures , and notice that sometimes even what seems to be restless spirits of the dead, sometimes cause harm. But you could probably get a more direct response from Lisa herself; she post on her Google Group called Beyond Our Realm

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Abundance wrote:
Huffette wrote:Honestly, I would love to hear from her on her views of this creature. First, I would love to know why it would attack me or anyone else.
If it was an unbound, I imaged that just like many other spirits/entities they can cause havoc and attack. I watch Ghost Adventures , and notice that sometimes even what seems to be restless spirits of the dead, sometimes cause harm. But you could probably get a more direct response from Lisa herself; she post on her Google Group called Beyond Our Realm
Sounds like a plan. Huff has several spirits and entities from her. I do trust her.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
what_lies_beneath
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 50
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire

It's funny as I had just finished reading that listing myself, decided not to purchase too, it must really want a companion

LadyAmalthea
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I ended up purchasing the Beast of Bodmin from Lisa. She sent me an email this morning telling me my package has shipped. Will update this thread when I receive.

Mic0120
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn

Wow how brave of you. I would never have the courage lol. Although, I just inquired about a dragon from Lilith that she considers BA, but we all know her definition and CH's definition are two different things. But like Lilith said, she doesn't even consider the Entities that are listed as BA on CH because no human should EVER work with them. I just can not shake that statement.

Anteros
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

LadyAmalthea wrote:I ended up purchasing the Beast of Bodmin from Lisa. She sent me an email this morning telling me my package has shipped. Will update this thread when I receive.
Well done LadyAmalthea 1ey
Looking forward to your update!!

I used to know things

Return to “Black Arts”