Removal of All Forms of Blockages

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

polyana005 wrote:Oh, this is getting even more interesting now.

I have opened my eyes (definitely because of the removal of blocks) and saw the truth of that I have been living with a covert (closet) narcissist for almost 10 years!!! I was abused (mostly verbally and emotionally), manipulated, mistreated, cheated on, lied to, deprived of empathy and intimacy towards me and I COULD NOT see that. I used to believe that smth was wrong with me...that I deserved to be critisized, abused and hurt. Holy.....

This binding is the real deal, guys....the mask has fallen off. Sadly it took me 10 years to learn the lesson and the truth.
Sorry to hear that:(
But your review really makes me want this too:)

So it's not just the blockages that block "your abilities to function through all endeavors of magick, spells, psychic function, Third Eye capabilities, spirituality, spirit interaction, hearing/feeling/seeing/knowing anything of the paranormal or supernatural" as the listing said, but for general life as well. That'll be very helpful for me nowadays:)

Mmm off topic, what are you going to do with the narcissist?
But if it's too personal for forum post, please forget that I'm asking:)

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
polyana005
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: lemming
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

kyunkyunkyu wrote:
polyana005 wrote:Oh, this is getting even more interesting now.

I have opened my eyes (definitely because of the removal of blocks) and saw the truth of that I have been living with a covert (closet) narcissist for almost 10 years!!! I was abused (mostly verbally and emotionally), manipulated, mistreated, cheated on, lied to, deprived of empathy and intimacy towards me and I COULD NOT see that. I used to believe that smth was wrong with me...that I deserved to be critisized, abused and hurt. Holy.....

This binding is the real deal, guys....the mask has fallen off. Sadly it took me 10 years to learn the lesson and the truth.
Sorry to hear that:(
But your review really makes me want this too:)

So it's not just the blockages that block "your abilities to function through all endeavors of magick, spells, psychic function, Third Eye capabilities, spirituality, spirit interaction, hearing/feeling/seeing/knowing anything of the paranormal or supernatural" as the listing said, but for general life as well. That'll be very helpful for me nowadays:)

Mmm off topic, what are you going to do with the narcissist?
But if it's too personal for forum post, please forget that I'm asking:)
Well. I believe that it removes all forms of any blockages. I'm an empath an these are known for being abused by narcissists. They feed off us leaving us feeling hurt, mistreated and ignored.

The easiest part is to actually realize that the person you thought you loved never existed. It was a lie, a fantasy. Leaving is the only way to be free of such a self destruction. Covert narcissists behave differently than the overt ones so it is not so easy to see that there's smth really wrong with them.

A friend to: A human spirit, gold djinn, werewolf, three ancestors, deva., high elf, Egyptian sanguine vampire, Astral angel, Courtwind angel, sterling angel, Bronwyn angel, Enochian Angel Baradiel, Enochian Angel Galgalliel, Nephilim.
Protected by: Volkh, Einherjar, Fylgia, Draugr.
Immortals: Zeus, Aphrodite, Anubis, Nephtys.
Living astral entities: Astral Angel, Norse vampire elder, Falwer-niamstrum.
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Aaa okay, so it is still inline with our ability:I

Mmm alright, thank you, for the review and the solution against that covert people:)

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Creepy Hollows Reviews”