Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: lemming
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Oh dear gods....

Here is the item I am going to review:
http://shop.creepyhollows.com/product.p ... at=&page=1

If you use the following "REMOVAL OF ALL FORMS OF BLOCKAGES" in the search field, you will find some vessels with this binding at 55 USD.

I don't even know where to start actually, because guess I should have started reviewing CH's items earlier...

I own quite a number of CH's bindings and spelled items. Many of them actually. Quite a bunch. I have so many that I ordered master vessel because I would like to have more control.

So I decided to go for "Removal of All forms of Blockages". It's not cheap but if you have gift cards and buy it when there are huge discounts, it will get waaay cheaper. Or go for the discounted vessels for 55 USD.

Anyway, back to the review itself. I KNOW I've had blockages, mostly all of them were self-imposed (doubt, impatience and fear based mostly). I am saying this now, because I suddenly realized what this or that blockage was and how to unblock this or that. It would not have happened without this binding's arrival. I started to feel some changes immediately after the order was completed and the vessel was bridged to me. But once it arrived (only 2 days ago) more changes are started to happen. It works intuitively. The changes are gradual but quick for me. Quick - happened in a matter of 2 days.
It is C5 T3, which is too powerful for me, so I used the dynamic class code word on it (I have the dynamic class binding as well).

My third eye has been throbbing and pulsing for 2 days, which is associated with the arrival of the vessel. I know this very well because I have had Li'Chaun's gift (by Kelis) done in the beginning of October. And although I have been working slowly on opening and stimulating my seeing ability, I did not experience throbbing of that intensity until the day I got Aphrodite and Zeus bound, which lasted for 1 day only.

I also got extremely lucky with viewing through the custom spiritual portal (from CH) on the day the vessel arrived (in a meditative state). I saw a lot of things there, which I had never seen in my life before.

I saw (in my mind's eye) my sterling angel doing smth with my throat chakra and my third eye in order to help me hear and see better. I heard the energy (I know it may sound weird) from my quarz crystal in a relaxed state. I had never before heard energy like THAT. I felt my WW so much better today, I cannot express how happy I am.

I will come back to this review from time to time as more progress will develop. But I am very satisfied so far. It seems like a very powerful binding. A must have.
A friend to: A human spirit, gold djinn, werewolf, three ancestors, deva., high elf, Egyptian sanguine vampire, Astral angel, Courtwind angel, sterling angel, Bronwyn angel, Enochian Angel Baradiel, Enochian Angel Galgalliel, Nephilim.
Protected by: Volkh, Einherjar, Fylgia, Draugr.
Immortals: Zeus, Aphrodite, Anubis, Nephtys.
Living astral entities: Astral Angel, Norse vampire elder, Falwer-niamstrum.
MrBeefy83
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 62
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

polyana005 wrote:Oh dear gods....

Here is the item I am going to review:
http://shop.creepyhollows.com/product.p ... at=&page=1

If you use the following "REMOVAL OF ALL FORMS OF BLOCKAGES" in the search field, you will find some vessels with this binding at 55 USD.

I don't even know where to start actually, because guess I should have started reviewing CH's items earlier...

I own quite a number of CH's bindings and spelled items. Many of them actually. Quite a bunch. I have so many that I ordered master vessel because I would like to have more control.

So I decided to go for "Removal of All forms of Blockages". It's not cheap but if you have gift cards and buy it when there are huge discounts, it will get waaay cheaper. Or go for the discounted vessels for 55 USD.

Anyway, back to the review itself. I KNOW I've had blockages, mostly all of them were self-imposed (doubt, impatience and fear based mostly). I am saying this now, because I suddenly realized what this or that blockage was and how to unblock this or that. It would not have happened without this binding's arrival. I started to feel some changes immediately after the order was completed and the vessel was bridged to me. But once it arrived (only 2 days ago) more changes are started to happen. It works intuitively. The changes are gradual but quick for me. Quick - happened in a matter of 2 days.
It is C5 T3, which is too powerful for me, so I used the dynamic class code word on it (I have the dynamic class binding as well).

My third eye has been throbbing and pulsing for 2 days, which is associated with the arrival of the vessel. I know this very well because I have had Li'Chaun's gift (by Kelis) done in the beginning of October. And although I have been working slowly on opening and stimulating my seeing ability, I did not experience throbbing of that intensity until the day I got Aphrodite and Zeus bound, which lasted for 1 day only.

I also got extremely lucky with viewing through the custom spiritual portal (from CH) on the day the vessel arrived (in a meditative state). I saw a lot of things there, which I had never seen in my life before.

I saw (in my mind's eye) my sterling angel doing smth with my throat chakra and my third eye in order to help me hear and see better. I heard the energy (I know it may sound weird) from my quarz crystal in a relaxed state. I had never before heard energy like THAT. I felt my WW so much better today, I cannot express how happy I am.

I will come back to this review from time to time as more progress will develop. But I am very satisfied so far. It seems like a very powerful binding. A must have.
So glad you're having great experience with this. Mine, on the other hand wasn't. I guess I'm just not sensitive to magic because I haven't felt/seen anything from CH spell cast items including all blockage removal. I had very high hopes for this since I'm sure I have blockages.
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Raggz2 wrote: So glad you're having great experience with this. Mine, on the other hand wasn't. I guess I'm just not sensitive to magic because I haven't felt/seen anything from CH spell cast items including all blockage removal. I had very high hopes for this since I'm sure I have blockages.
Or you don't have any blockages and just lack the skills. Training, training, training. I've started energy work years ago, nearly a decade, and still can only feel it slightly.
Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Thank you for the review, polyana. That made me interested:)
Aprophis wrote: Or you don't have any blockages and just lack the skills. Training, training, training. I've started energy work years ago, nearly a decade, and still can only feel it slightly.
This also answered some questions. Like healthy body still needs regular exercises to gain strength, speed, and so on. Thank you, Aprophis:)
"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
polyana005
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 23
Zodiac:

Goodness. Guys, do not misinterpret me. What i am experiencing or seeing now is ONLY happening begind closed eyelids and in a very relaxed/meditative state. I am not seeing my spirits walking around with my eyes wide open.
A friend to: A human spirit, gold djinn, werewolf, three ancestors, deva., high elf, Egyptian sanguine vampire, Astral angel, Courtwind angel, sterling angel, Bronwyn angel, Enochian Angel Baradiel, Enochian Angel Galgalliel, Nephilim.
polyana005
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

All right. An update.

Old (karmic) issues, that I had packed away in order to not experience emotional pain, started to float up. Or actually it is more like some kind of residual karmic energy tie or something of that sort.

Now I am trying to figure out how to deal with this in order to not create another blockage.

So it is working very well with blockages, however it is not removing them for me. I have to do it myself.
furrybunny
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 22
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: zero

That's great! I actually ask my spirits to cleanse/ remove anything only on my days off. I don't want to be crying while I'm in class Lolols.
boop
-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

polyana005 wrote:All right. An update.

Old (karmic) issues, that I had packed away in order to not experience emotional pain, started to float up. Or actually it is more like some kind of residual karmic energy tie or something of that sort.

Now I am trying to figure out how to deal with this in order to not create another blockage.

So it is working very well with blockages, however it is not removing them for me. I have to do it myself.
This makes a lot of sense, as we often create blocks to protect ourselves from trauma that we haven't healed from. Consider the possibility that the reason you're experiencing this is exactly because the block WAS removed, so you're experiencing whatever it was that created it in the first place.
Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

polyana005
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Oh, this is getting even more interesting now.

I have opened my eyes (definitely because of the removal of blocks) and saw the truth of that I have been living with a covert (closet) narcissist for almost 10 years!!! I was abused (mostly verbally and emotionally), manipulated, mistreated, cheated on, lied to, deprived of empathy and intimacy towards me and I COULD NOT see that. I used to believe that smth was wrong with me...that I deserved to be critisized, abused and hurt. Holy.....

This binding is the real deal, guys....the mask has fallen off. Sadly it took me 10 years to learn the lesson and the truth.
hbwright
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 13
My magical/paranormal name...: Zerau

Consider that quite a blessing. It took me twice as long and they only get better at tearing you down. I think it's awesome this helped you open your eyes to this and saved you from many years of terrible abuse. I had literally spent years thinking I was insane and afraid to tell anybody that I would lose my kids. He would lie to me about conversations we never had until I thought I was demented. Turns out he started doing this to the kids and we put 2 and 2 together. He would have fantasies and think they were reality. Narcissist are good at twisting everything to their benefit and making themselves the victim. I haven't felt so free in so long and loving life now.

Return to “Creepy Hollows Reviews”