You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 70
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Big Bird
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lard
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Ronald McDonald

Likes2Read wrote:If B is willing to become a part of my spirit family, I would welcome her. If she's enjoying visiting people, that's cool, too.

If you need me to PM a picture of the vessel I'd like to use, I can take one. I got one of the MVs with my CH bonus points, and I'd like to use that.
Hi L2R, I'm gonna send you a pm in a bit

Witch
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0

Hi chaoticwave -- S actually enjoyed her time with you, and said you were a pleasant gentleman. Estelle had even more fun though, and thanked you for bringing them together for a little rendez-vous! B adored your eagerness, but says you're quite green (youthful).

Huffette - thanks for the feedback! C certainly is a lot of fun to have around.

d'awww, thanks for the compliments DaLoMi!!

And C shall be introduced in the following post.

Witch
neophyte
neophyte

Meet the Witch of Amplification, C!

C is a good friend of Estelle, and I keep finding many similarities between them because of that. She's upbeat yet cool, and has this dangerous charm that you just can't help but forgive. She appears as a woman in her mid-20's, and has curly blonde hair that falls just past her shoulders. Her eyes are almond shaped and a gorgeous emerald green that just sparkle with a zest for life and mischief. She has peachy, lively skin tones with light freckles dotting her cheeks and nose, and often wears a fierce and mischievous grin on her face. She often dons a wide musketeer hat, complete with a feathery tuft adorning it. She wears a velvety purple dress that shows off her collarbone and a little of her large cleavage, but covers her shoulders. Her dress hem is asymmetrical, with the front exposing above her knees, and the back falling to her calves. She wears white silk gloves, and her legs are covered in fishnet tights, ending in a pair of purple, high-heeled booties.

C is a daring fashionista and quite the tomboy in personality. I warn you, she won't sit like a lady either -- when I was driving one day, she appeared in my passenger seat with her legs casually kicked up on the dash of my car. While she won't be as pushy and aggressive as Estelle, she enjoys thrilling and daring activities, as well as living the life and partying. At the same time though, she loves a one on one conversation and motivating people to push their limits and do something new -- whether that's learning a new skill or telling something outrageous to a stranger. At times it feels like she's suggesting doing things just for her entertainment. Sometimes it's a bit much and she seems a little too maliciously toying of people. She's not easy to anger -- I've yet to see her get mad -- but if she doesn't like something, it'll be very apparent in the way her voice drops in volume and pitch, and the dangerous way she looks at you -- before she goes back to being her charming, relaxed self again at the flick of a switch!

C's abilities as the Witch of Amplification are similar to Estelle's, but not quite the same. As all Witches, her abilities capture every aspect of the idea of amplification. She can amplify thoughts (good or bad), psychic abilities of all channels, your own 5 senses or perception, atmosphere, magick, wealth, etc...basically if you can think of something that can be "amplified," then she can do it. She's even pranked me several times in the car by suddenly turning up the volume on my music by several notches! While I didn't appreciate that, overall she's an easygoing witch who has an infectious demeanor. C is represented by the metal copper, for its conductive abilities, and by conical seashells for their ability to amplify sound.

Currently, she's not decided if she wants to go to a single companion or if she wants to take the same route Estelle did, or if she would do something in-between. She still would like to go out on visits, though.

barbaricpoetry
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 63
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire, Dragon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I would actually enjoy a visit from C, if she wants to pop over here!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

~Ari Silver

I fell in love with the universe 
the planets
the moon
and with the silence of the stars

In Your Blood: Angel, Vampire, Elf
Witch
neophyte
neophyte

barbaricpoetry wrote:I would actually enjoy a visit from C, if she wants to pop over here!

barbaricpoetry, she saw your post and nodded and is headed your way!

I tried to call her back because arley and chaoticwave actually requested ahead of you, but she wasn't having any of that "lining up and orderly stuff (she actually said the swearword version)"

Anyways, she told me "see you in about 12 hours!" with a wink. ^^^^_^^^^;

barbaricpoetry
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 63
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire, Dragon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

lalaDinky wrote:
barbaricpoetry wrote:I would actually enjoy a visit from C, if she wants to pop over here!

barbaricpoetry, she saw your post and nodded and is headed your way!

I tried to call her back because arley and chaoticwave actually requested ahead of you, but she wasn't having any of that "lining up and orderly stuff (she actually said the swearword version)"

Anyways, she told me "see you in about 12 hours!" with a wink. ^^^^_^^^^;
Lol! It's night here so I'll do some dreamwork with her, so that's perfect

~Ari Silver

I fell in love with the universe 
the planets
the moon
and with the silence of the stars

In Your Blood: Angel, Vampire, Elf
chaoticwave
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 5

lalaDinky wrote:Hi chaoticwave -- S actually enjoyed her time with you, and said you were a pleasant gentleman. Estelle had even more fun though, and thanked you for bringing them together for a little rendez-vous! B adored your eagerness, but says you're quite green (youthful).

Huffette - thanks for the feedback! C certainly is a lot of fun to have around.

d'awww, thanks for the compliments DaLoMi!!

And C shall be introduced in the following post.
Cool beans. They're welcome any time.

I have always believed that I was slightly saner than most people. Then again, most insane people think this.
- Truman Capote
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

She had a strange but calming influence on my leprechauns. One look and they quieted their arguing quickly. I have never seen that before in another spirit or entity.
If she would have me, I would happily make her a home with me.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Witch
neophyte
neophyte

Thanks for the feedback, Huffette! She vertainly has a very likeable and easygoing charisma about her, so glad that it affected the leprechauns.

Anyways...where was C today? Well, after she came back from her visit with barbaricpoetry, I asked her if she wanted to make her next visit for a couple hours...and she told me no, LOL. So she stayed home and chillaxed all day with me. Tomorrow, she would like to spend all day (12~16) with somebody, so please let me know, whoever's available to spend the day with her.

C currenty seems to be leaning towards working with a core group of people of about 5~10, who will each have a binding of her to a certain vessel, as well as her personal sigil. It'd be her "reverse spirit family" or her human group, she says. I'll get into the details to those she wishes to work with.

Sephiroth
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth
Zodiac: