Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

If you like a walk on the wild side this seance is right for you! Those who love tragic romance stories, history in general & criminal history will appreciate this seance. I will warn you that connecting to one or both of them can be intense and can provoke intense imagery during the seance but that does not mean it will happen for everyone. They are strong in energy independently and even more so when connected to together.

How? You join by finding quiet space where you can be undisturbed while trying to channel. Be in a comfortable position, light candles, incense or play music if it helps you get into the mood. Loosely concentrate on the person you are trying to connect with and allow your energy to be released from within you and surround you. Open yourself to contact in a positive manner. When it is a group effort we will be sending energy along with yours and the group effort will help boost channeling. Even if there are times we can't participate certainly forum members can do these together as well.

You won't always hear their voice or have them appear to you in vision. Sometimes it is just channeling feelings, tidbits of emotion & memories. Any feedback is good feedback and we'll share everything with each other here!
De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
ambiew
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: faeries
Zodiac:

I would like stones from this seance!
AMBER

"Vampires,werewolves and faeries make my life magikal"
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin

They are coming! We have all the seance results we're typing up too. I think we're going to put a section in the Encyclopedia where we review the different interactions & seances we've had over the years.
De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
ambiew
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: faeries
Zodiac:

oh goodie! :clap:
I can't wait, The encyclopedia is a ggod idea too :thankyou: :thankyou:
AMBER

"Vampires,werewolves and faeries make my life magikal"
SuperMotoBabe
venerated member
venerated member

Hi Magnolia. Do you have more info on how the seance went? Also, the one for the Cleopatra. Thank you.
Well behaved women rarely make history.
Dance like nobody is watching.
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin

Yes, I do! I actually have someone from Inner Circle helping me type up seance notes from my notebooks and they will be cross-posted here, on the Seance page of the site and the Encyclopedia as soon as they are done transferring!
De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Rexielle
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 90
Your favorite spirit to work with: Many different kinds
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
Zodiac:

I cannot find the seance notes in the Encyclopedia. Are they posted anywhere?
 Everything in the forest has its season. Where one thing falls, another grows. Maybe not what was there before, but something new and wonderful all the same.

My spirits I am working with this week: (A) Courtwind Angel, (A) English Psy Vampire, (B) Water Rabbit Spirit Guide, (J) Rosemary Elf, (M) Yurei, and (T) Karkadann Shifter
Bunni
venerated member
venerated member
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fluffy marshmallow!
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

oooh, I would love to be able to read the notes from this seance!
- Bun / Bunni

~Cthulhu fhtagn~

~"All Paths are Riddled Absurdities... Explore them with Great Objectivity."
~"No amount of experimentation can ever prove me right; a single experiment can prove me wrong." A. Einstein
~"The Reverse side also has a Reverse side" Japanese Proverb
DAILY MANTRA ~ "Look Both Ways Before Crossing"
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

I think that an in-depth seance with Bonnie (Parker) and Clyde (Barrow) would be mighty interesting and surprising. Three original movies have been made: One in the 1940s (the title of which I forget), the famous flic with Dunaway (we were in 1st grade together), and Beatty, and the tv one of a few months ago. This most recent film is the best for true history, but in all of them, they leave out the fact that Clyde was bisexual and fooled around to a small degree with C.W. Moss. Also in the most recent one that did a great job on earl and background events...nevertheless poor job on the "gun fight" (actually it was a war or better yet "a hard core" free fire zone with machine guns, burning buildings, exploding cars, and so on)), at the Red Crown Motel. The following URl gives some info but is incomplete....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Crown_Tourist_Court

THE historian for all of this is John Dillinger III. I have corresponded with him and have copies of Bonnie Parker's letters (she was literate and a natural writer) that he sent me. Also have a "semi-melted" screwdriver from the the "Red Crown War Zone".

Also, I have some original 1930s developed camera snapshots of them with cars parked in a desert (looks to me like the Colorado desert - drove through it in June 1964...and it was dangerous as hell, snakes, swarms of bees, and ugly looking) - and in these snapshots are also Dillinger's girlfriend Evelyn "Billie" Frechette, and Bay Face Nelson and his wife Helen Gillis. It looks like "later on" J. Dillinger 3rd will be puting out THE Book on all this.

In 1980, Jen and I drove through "the weird parts" of Texas (mostly West Texas) and whole parts of it hadn't substantially changed 60 years later, in one town we went through there was a brick building that housed a hardware store, supermarket, etc..and on the entire length of the back of the building (the building roughly measuring 2.5 stories and a city block long......a huge sign that said "Texas Strand - We Now Have Talking Movies!!! Afternoons - 15 cents....." slightly faded...Mexican workers hanging out in front, smoking cigarettes...hot day....many people packing iron as they walked down the street to shop....

Caiyros
EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Rexielle
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 90
Your favorite spirit to work with: Many different kinds
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
Zodiac:

Thank you for that post, Caiyros, very fascinating!! Those photographs you have sound awesome!

The late '20s and the 1930s saw some very interesting criminals, and I'm sure some of which were made because of the strife of the time period.
 Everything in the forest has its season. Where one thing falls, another grows. Maybe not what was there before, but something new and wonderful all the same.

My spirits I am working with this week: (A) Courtwind Angel, (A) English Psy Vampire, (B) Water Rabbit Spirit Guide, (J) Rosemary Elf, (M) Yurei, and (T) Karkadann Shifter

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”