You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: None
If I could be anything, I would be...: Eldrazi
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Kuya Pilo

So, being a Spirit Keeper for 4 months has been a good ride. My Faery Of Intelligence giving me this far on getting straight A's, my Goddess Aphrodite Nympho entity showing herself up in only a second, seeing bright colored orbs, and so much more. But it's been hard on not revealing this new life I had to my parents. When I found out all my grades are getting really good it convinced my mom to give me one thing I want like what a djinn would do. What did I expect, there was a catch. I wanted to get this listing involving the metaphysical, but my mom refused to accept it for she think it's a fraud, a hoax. I hate how I worked my ass on this and found out the end of the maze was just on the entrance. There were no other options but revealing the life I have never shown to the people who I have born and grew up with. But I'm scared for it can change how my life would go and what would my parents do. They are my parents but them meeting a new family that I have never shown them is just another conflict to deal with. She wanted me to get something that would be useful forever and she referred a laptop, devices, and some other things that would just be crap for good. Really mom? Your rules do really suck that there are no things for me to get and that it would make my plans for the 2nd Semester a straight F's. The world offered me a good future with a blocked finish. What should I do? [emoji31] [emoji30]

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

My family:

Nympho, Goddess Nympho (Entity), Ki-Lin, Pegasus, Gryphon, Faery Of Light, Faery Of Intelligence, Avala Faery, Blue Dragon, Chinese Guardian Dragon, Gold Dragon, Gargoyle, Sanguine Vampire, Cambion, and Swan Maiden, Zombie, 2× Incubus, 7× Alpha Servitors (entity), Micro Servitor (entity), Nightwalker Wolf, Faun, Kentauride, Spider Shifter Princess (entity), Celtic Warrior, Cecaelia, Werehorse, Black Dragon, and Alpha Lord (entity).
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Get the laptop and use your allowance for the spirits. You can ease them into the idea if you like, but don't try to drop a bombshell on them running out the gate. You gotta get them used to the idea that spirits are everywhere. Then you can let them hold one of your vessels, maybe a charm or a ring, to feel the energy.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
WarlockDesolate
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Huffette wrote:Get the laptop and use your allowance for the spirits. You can ease them into the idea if you like, but don't try to drop a bombshell on them running out the gate. You gotta get them used to the idea that spirits are everywhere. Then you can let them hold one of your vessels, maybe a charm or a ring, to feel the energy.
Problem is, I already have a laptop. I have tablet, I have a PS3, I have a DSi, I have almost everything I want. Also, are suggesting me to take it slow for them to understand?

My family:

Nympho, Goddess Nympho (Entity), Ki-Lin, Pegasus, Gryphon, Faery Of Light, Faery Of Intelligence, Avala Faery, Blue Dragon, Chinese Guardian Dragon, Gold Dragon, Gargoyle, Sanguine Vampire, Cambion, and Swan Maiden, Zombie, 2× Incubus, 7× Alpha Servitors (entity), Micro Servitor (entity), Nightwalker Wolf, Faun, Kentauride, Spider Shifter Princess (entity), Celtic Warrior, Cecaelia, Werehorse, Black Dragon, and Alpha Lord (entity).
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

piscesstein wrote:
Huffette wrote:Get the laptop and use your allowance for the spirits. You can ease them into the idea if you like, but don't try to drop a bombshell on them running out the gate. You gotta get them used to the idea that spirits are everywhere. Then you can let them hold one of your vessels, maybe a charm or a ring, to feel the energy.
Problem is, I already have a laptop. I have tablet, I have a PS3, I have a DSi, I have almost everything I want. Also, are suggesting me to take it slow for them to understand?

That is exactly what I am saying.
Maybe you can ask for jewelry. You can use that jewelry to move your spirit companions to.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
WarlockDesolate
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Huffette wrote:
piscesstein wrote:

Maybe you can ask for jewelry. You can use that jewelry to move your spirit companions to.
Ask for jewelry? I ask for it and then that's it, my 1 wish goes out.

My family:

furrybunny
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: zero

Just ask her to put money in a gift card instead ? Honestly I was lucky my Bf and sis are accepting of my sk hobby. I know it can get lonely not discussing it :/
Last edited by furrybunny on Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

boop
Hysteria
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: upside down
Zodiac:

You don't have to reveal it to anybody, it's a part of who you are now regardless of whether your family knows of it or not.

into my diamond matrix.....
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

piscesstein wrote:
Huffette wrote:
piscesstein wrote:

Ask for jewelry? I ask for it and then that's it, my 1 wish goes out.

No, not quite. You can use any money you get from them and use the jewelry to have the spirit bound to it. Or, you can get a gift card to use to buy the spirit. What ever you do, it has to be something you and your family can come to terms with.

Huffette
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

vixy wrote:You don't have to reveal it to anybody, it's a part of who you are now regardless of whether your family knows of it or not.
This. My friends and I were 12 when we learned animal telepathy, and 14 when we began using said telepathy with (human and non-earthly) spirits.

We're 52. So far as I know, we STILL haven't mentioned it to parents. I know I haven't brought it up with mine. It wouldn't have been received well. So I just kept it to myself.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Dogma
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

vixy wrote:You don't have to reveal it to anybody, it's a part of who you are now regardless of whether your family knows of it or not.
Totally agree. Maybe if you really want to share experiences try telling a friend but when you know parents wouldn't be happy with it don't tell them. It can actually cause a lot of problems for you

Return to “Spirit Keeping”