I think I got adopted.

We love fur babies around here! Share your pics & stories!
CherrieSherrie
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 3
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

This little girl (I think it's a girl, at least) met me earlier this week when I leave my ground-floor apartment to have dinner with my boyfriend (That's his Twitter I linked. He doesn't know about my spirit keeping though). She's rather social, and came up to me by herself even though she just met me for the first time. We went out again the next day and I spent about 10 minutes petting her outside the apartment while the boyfriend went in.

Then on Thursday (the 17th), not only did it greet me as I left the apartment, it was also there to greet both myself and my boyfriend when we came back. My boyfriend opened the font door to see how she would react, and she went straight in. Next thing I knew, my boyfriend went to Walmart for some basic cat supplies- good thing it's literally across the street from where I live- while I play with the cat as it explores my small apartment.

I honestly had trouble believing she is actually a stray, but the woman at the leasing office that my boyfriend talked to (you have to pay a fee to have a pet, and the rent goes up) actually recognized the cat from description alone. She actually got into a demo apartment one time! All there is to do now is to take her to a vet for a checkup and shots, give her a name and it'll be official!

I am a little stressed, and for many reasons such as:
I've never owned a pet before.
Pets are expensive. (Understatement, I know)
I have no idea what to name her.
My apartment isn't very cat-proof still.
I'm super worried that she would bolt out of my front door if she got the chance.
It's a little difficult to wear the bracelet vessels I got from CH recently, since it's string :problem:

So... any advice you have to spare on how to take care of a young cat (It's obvious she's young, but until the vet trip, we don't know how young), how to take care of a cat while you have spirits, how spirits interact with cats, etc. would help a lot!

Drake
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't know yet.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sausage
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't know.
Zodiac:

I got some sad news for you, when it comes to being picked by a cat, you have no choice in the matter.

Good news is that cats can take care of themselves if you let them, it's your furniture and various things you should be worried about.
So make sure to put your vessels away, and if you don't want her in any rooms, keep the door closed. I wouldn't worry about her leaving the house (unless you're trying to make her an indoor cat, which is impossible for some cats), since once they've established it as their home they'll find their way back. You'll want to give her a bath at least weekly though, if she's an outdoor cat.

Jimy
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8192
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sexual entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Free
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: parajimy maybe
Zodiac:

I have no idea how the cat might react to your spirits, but animals are usually more receptive of such things than we humans.

If you keep her, be prepared for that she might do things like bring you dead mouses and puts them in front of you... hehe
Stray cats that find a home do things like this sometimes, it's actually their way to say "thank you", kinda like an offering to you.

Could be definetely an enrichment in your life.

A male chatting with his succubus:
- You know, you are ridiculously attractive for a devil woman.
- I know, but thanks for saying so. Devil women have feelings too!
- Are you ... going to kill me?...
- Yes... but you'll enjoy it!
- ... ok!
CherrieSherrie
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 3
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Oh believe me, I've been doing some research here and there!

@Drake Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure my apartment rules mention somewhere that cats shouldn't be roaming around outside. She seems pretty content hanging out and napping inside so far!

@Jimy That's what I've read too. I haven't seen the cat acting oddly like she can see my spirits, but then again, I'm not sensitive enough to even see mine either. For now, I have been apologizing to the two spirits with bracelet vessels for not being able to wear them and the cat almost getting to them with her teeth! :: But I've also asked them to help watch over her when I'm not looking, if they are willing. Again, I can't tell what their responses are though.

Return to “Paws, Claws, Feathers, Furries & Fins”