acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

Ah that's neat, but this thread is about the Norse Djinn specifically. I can see in the CH store that many of the Arabic Djinn can be female.

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.
Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

I have a Norse Djinn from Migard. I often refer him as my right-hand man, he's been a steady supporting force to me the years he has been with me. When he arrived, he showed himself in a dream and let me know that he'd be there to take care of me whatever happened.

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

I keep a norse djinn from Muspelheim, he is powerful in making anything happen - that naturally should - quite fast and on point. So, they work with creation and destruction energies. He just goes for it and he loves to be exercising his abilities. However these djinn are of the darker variant and not for everyone.. they can be 'too hot to handle' for the wrong person, I'd imagine! 2wk

TheTruthIsTheWay11
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 31
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Lokakisa wrote:Update with the HD's answer:

"Norse djinn are not really the same as arabic djinn. They are a wish granting species of their own. They serve all peoples but they are associated with the norse because they are the ones who discovered them."

Well let's keep this thread going! Who has one? What have your experiences been?
How do you feel about the explanation of what they are?
Have your spirits told you anything about themselves?

I'll tell you about what my custom conjures' notes say.
Jotunheimr Djinn, male - Handsome, dark, charming, intelligent and crafty when it comes to security and commanding power. A guide and guardian.
Muspell Djinn, male - A commanding and intelligent strategist that will help me make wise decisions and develop a plan for personal growth.
Svartalfheimr Djinn, male - Well-tempered, balanced, and has a powerful organic energy, with a commanding and impressive attitude. A guide in mystic matters of development.

Has anyone ever gotten a female?
Do you think the realm they're from influences what they can offer? I'm kinda curious to get one from all the realms now. >.>
My Norse Djinn friend is a female from Alfheimr. The description I was given of her is as follows: "BLONDE HAIR, BROWN EYES, AND FAIR SKIN. SHE IS A CHARMING WISH-GRANTER WHO IS QUICK TO OFFER YOU GUIDANCE AND SUPPORT IN ALL MATTERS. SHE IS A DEVOTED FRIEND AND COMPANION."

I know that everyone talks about how Norse Djinn are supposed to have specialities, but I don't know if they are actually specialities, or the only things they are able to do (in terms of wishes), or preferences. I haven't heard from her yet (not discouraged though), so I don't know for sure.

I haven't made a wish yet, even though the one month mark just passed the other day. But the first wish I will make will involve her; something involving communication. That way I can actually spend some time with her, rather than just telling her how my day was for like 30 minutes haha.

I stepped into your world
I kicked you in the mind
And I'm the only witness to
The nature of my crime
TheTruthIsTheWay11
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

markyy64 wrote:Hi All

I have a Norse Djinn from the Miogaror region, she is fantastic, she only likes to do spiritual work rather than money wishes etc., she is great at doing reiki and can charge runes with the correct energy, and if you lay down she will fill you with runic energies , she also likes to come to work all day with me,i have nothing bad to say about her. 1s

Mark
Hi Mark!

So would you say that the different "specialities' or "abilities" that Norse Djinn have are actually just preferences, rather than them being limited because of a World they are from?

I kicked you in the mind
The nature of my crime
TheTruthIsTheWay11
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Noctifera wrote:I keep a norse djinn from Muspelheim, he is powerful in making anything happen - that naturally should - quite fast and on point. So, they work with creation and destruction energies. He just goes for it and he loves to be exercising his abilities. However these djinn are of the darker variant and not for everyone.. they can be 'too hot to handle' for the wrong person, I'd imagine! 2wk
Ahh. It's interesting to see the different perspectives on here. Where as Mark made it sound like his Norse Djinn friend makes wishes based on preferences, your response makes it sound like that your Norse Djinn friend does so based on abilities. Am I correct in saying that? Have you ever tried wishing for something outside of those areas? Although, to be fair, A LOT of things can fit into creation and destruction energies. So maybe it would be hard for you to find an instance where you asked for something otherwise (unless my philosophical mind is stretching things to fit the label).

There is also another quick question that I have for you, since you mentioned how he loves to exercise his abilities. I'm not super attuned to Spirits/Entities (even though lately my new Dragon friend has been very successful in connecting with me, and has done so frequently). Should I wait for a sign that my Norse Djinn friend would like to start granting wishes, or should I just ask? I already asked for a sign as to whether she is ready and okay with it, but realized that it might not be a good idea, since I can't hear or really interact with Spirits/Entities that well. So I've been questioning that decision heavily, and I've been wondering if perhaps she's been trying to communicate but just hasn't been able to due to some blockages or something.

I'm so glad to see all of the new responses on here today. I was kinda disappointed when no one responded originally. Not because I couldn't get an answer, but because it made me feel like Norse Djinn were the black sheep of the bunch that no one pays attention to, which made me kinda sad.

I kicked you in the mind
The nature of my crime
Dragonoake
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 19
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black dragon
Zodiac:

NORSE DJINN, MALE, BROWN HAIR, BROWN EYES, FAIR SKIN, FROM MIOGAROR, VERY ADEPT IN WISH-GRANTING, HELPFUL, SERIOUS PERSONALITY, GIFTED AND TALENTED IN HELPING YOU TO SEE THE RIGHT DECISIONS & WISHES TO MAKE FOR YOUR LIFE.

markyy64
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Hi TheTruthIsTheWay11

she says she is capable of most wishes but would rather work on my spiritual side, great at working on the third eye chakras reiki and cleansing the spiritual body, I made a few runes and she charged them for me , she also prays to Thor rather than Odin and she mixes with all norse djinn from other regions . she enjoys spending the day with me at work where as all my other spirits have come to work with me but find it boring lol

mark

TheTruthIsTheWay11
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Dragonoake wrote:NORSE DJINN, MALE, BROWN HAIR, BROWN EYES, FAIR SKIN, FROM MIOGAROR, VERY ADEPT IN WISH-GRANTING, HELPFUL, SERIOUS PERSONALITY, GIFTED AND TALENTED IN HELPING YOU TO SEE THE RIGHT DECISIONS & WISHES TO MAKE FOR YOUR LIFE.
He sounds awesome! Have you been able to speak with him yet?

I kicked you in the mind
The nature of my crime
TheTruthIsTheWay11
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

markyy64 wrote:Hi TheTruthIsTheWay11

she says she is capable of most wishes but would rather work on my spiritual side, great at working on the third eye chakras reiki and cleansing the spiritual body, I made a few runes and she charged them for me , she also prays to Thor rather than Odin and she mixes with all norse djinn from other regions . she enjoys spending the day with me at work where as all my other spirits have come to work with me but find it boring lol

mark
Hi Mark,

Thanks for the clarification. I've always felt it to be strange that Norse Djinn wouldn't have the ability to do something. It seemed off to me. And when I was looking at the binding before, it was something I was a little concerned about since my mind and goals are all over the place haha. Are you naturally attuned to Spirits/Entities or was it something you gained over time? I've had some interesting experiences with my Dragon friend lately, but haven't consciously communicated with my Norse Djinn friend yet (I talk to her telepathically and verbally but I don't hear back). It'll happen eventually though, especially if I wish for it. :)

I kicked you in the mind
The nature of my crime

Return to “Djinn / Genie”