How does your spirit/entity prefer to manifest?

Cbabe101
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 6
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

Do they have a preferred way of manifestation? My vampire D loves traveling. So he often comes into my dreams. I love to travel myself, (especially cruises) so i really enjoy the ones he gives me lol. I've asked him on multiple occasions if he could keep it up w/ those dreams 1la

Spirits in the keep:

1 Sanguine Vampire (Male)
1 Unbound (F)

Spirits on their way:

None

Living entities in the keep:

1 Mermaid
2 Succubi

Living entities on their way:

None

Jimy
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 8192
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sexual entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Free
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: parajimy maybe
Zodiac:

Mine are mainly physical experiences while fully awake. Sometimes feeling energy flowing over the skin, sometimes it's weight, sometimes it's the sense of being touched, especially intimate (succubi after all hehe), and many times also clearly the feeling of real fingers etc.

I have had some of what most would call lucid dreams in the more recent weeks, but they haven't been many.

Hearing someone laughing, knocking and similar sounds and other things were on my very first experience too, which back then I ended all after about a week as these things started, as also motor skills started to be affected and other weird things, as example toilet paper seeming to stick on the hand as if me and it were both static and it all became too scary, when all was so new and then all these intense and unexpected happenings occuring, which might have been partially from another malevolent entity. These things however haven't repeated since, fortunately.

A male chatting with his succubus:
- You know, you are ridiculously attractive for a devil woman.
- I know, but thanks for saying so. Devil women have feelings too!
- Are you ... going to kill me?...
- Yes... but you'll enjoy it!
- ... ok!
Jimy
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 8192
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sexual entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Free
My magical/paranormal name...: parajimy maybe
Zodiac:

Oh and I forgot, sometimes like someone kicking my feet or my hand, as they react like in a caused reflex, when trying to sleep, like someone saying "you serious? you want to sleep noooow?" hehe ... sometimes it's even the whole body jumping up like this, but she usually does that only once and if I still want to sleep, that's it. Sometimes she does that also when we are interacting physically and I'm so intensely relaxed and comfortable, that I'm about to fall unwillingly asleep.

A male chatting with his succubus:
- You know, you are ridiculously attractive for a devil woman.
- I know, but thanks for saying so. Devil women have feelings too!
- Are you ... going to kill me?...
- Yes... but you'll enjoy it!
- ... ok!
marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

Jimy wrote:Oh and I forgot, sometimes like someone kicking my feet or my hand, as they react like in a caused reflex, when trying to sleep, like someone saying "you serious? you want to sleep noooow?" hehe ... sometimes it's even the whole body jumping up like this, but she usually does that only once and if I still want to sleep, that's it. Sometimes she does that also when we are interacting physically and I'm so intensely relaxed and comfortable, that I'm about to fall unwillingly asleep.
My experiences with my 2 Succubi are very similar to Jimy's. This morning though, they woke me up an hour early just to cuddle. I was lying on my stomach sleeping, and woke up to one underneath me, and the other on top of me. I looked at the clock, 5 am, I wanted to get up at 6. I enjoyed it for a few minutes, and realized I wasn't going to get back to sleep getting sandwiched by the two of them. So, I roll over on my side, and one of them starts to spoon me. The spooning thing makes me smile, and laugh, actually. In all my relationships, I've always been the one doing the spooning. Now she spoons me. I think she does that to test me in a ways. They seem to do things just because they know they can.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
tizmo
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 70
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Draeyes
Zodiac:

My two most interactive spirits are my Cambion "N" who likes to rub my feet, just light feather strokes on the soles of my feet, and my psy vamp entity "C" who shows himself as orbs or blurs of movement much of the time.

My Arkan "A" loves to sit on the top of my head, I can feel a slight bit of movement on my hair, and my Tongtong "N" will sit on my lap, again just a tiny bit of pressure. My first spirit, an Elite Crystal Dragon "K" makes bit sweeping movements always on my right side, as if he's lifting his wings. [emoji173]️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ImageImageImage
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I find while to an extent spirit and entity manifestation will be a matter of preference or relegated to the uniqueness of the being, a great deal of it will be to do with your own strengths in perception. They want to manifest in a way that will work for you.
This may deviate from the original intent of the thread, I would just encourage everyone to pay close attention to the consistencies of manifestation for you personally as within those you will find your gifts! And from there can strengthen or expand upon them.

barbaricpoetry
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 63
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire, Dragon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Noctifera wrote:This may deviate from the original intent of the thread, I would just encourage everyone to pay close attention to the consistencies of manifestation for you personally as within those you will find your gifts! And from there can strengthen or expand upon them.
I second this! Spirits will all manifest different for everyone and differently for every spirit! So always stay open, because you never know!

Anyway... It depends on my spirits. I get lots of touches, smells, cold/hot spots, orbs, shades, telepathic messages/visions, sensations, and dreams. But it really depends on the spirit! One likes to blow out my light bulbs at work...
For me, and the majority of my spirit family, they mostly communicate through telepathic messages/visions and dreams, as well as smells. I also get lots of touching or biting depending on who it is (zombies, some of my vamps & a few others are biters).

~Ari Silver

I fell in love with the universe 
the planets
the moon
and with the silence of the stars

In Your Blood: Angel, Vampire, Elf
furrybunny
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 22
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: zero

flickering lights which I'm hesitant to say it's them ... And random burning and cool sensations all over me. They just did it now as I'm typing -___-Lolols And they are super active during my obe's sounds and shadows

boop
Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

Some of my companions are very consistent with their interactions and manifestations. Others mix it up. I have a LE vampire whose bite is so strong that even while I'm running on the treadmill I'll feel it intensely and know that it's him instantly. And he has two spots he always chooses.
My faeries like to do silly things like snap rubber bands on my skin, move my hair, tickle my face.
I have other companions who come in with a very strong feeling where I just know for certain it's them. One of my vampires makes my body feel like it's seriously on fire and I begin to sweat all over. But he is completely silent and only lays himself on top of my body, this, combined with a huge pressure and tingle in my forehead, plus a scent of roses and sand, and I feel super floaty. He's the only one who has this combination of activity so I know it's him.
I've gone through some big changes recently so the way my keep interacts with me is changing a bit.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I find this true to me too.That our companions know our gifts and manifest by using our capacities. I see my spirits usually in their true forms. I have very nearly all of them at least once manifest to me in a vision, where I could see them with my open eyes. I rarely see orb’s but more often spark that is my faeries. My elves family appears in true ghost appearances so did my Lynx. My arkan sonnet was a typical pink and vey cute and fat piggy that has wings. My unicorn, one of them touched me on our fist night and then showed sparkles and colours and a spiralling type of circle lights before disappearing. Unicorns are very magical. My duocorn more of a touchy type. But I have seen his long horns. He is massive in size. All my dragons also using my vision, third eye or natural open eyes when I can see through at night. Their love theirs shadow manifestations. But my astral types, typically gives me mental telepathy visions. Similar to my angels although some of them granted me to see them in full physical manifestations too. Mostly, I see the others from my angels category, show themselves a body part or their side. That includes my Gregori, who I have seen from the back in his dark cloak or as a moving shadow. The list is goes on…to many to go through. But telepathic, visions and open human eyes manifestations are the main common fashion of them showing up, apart from touching and light flickers or stomping through my home at night to drain my energy. I guess, I do have some sort of visionary gift that I can’t really name officially. But I know I miss very little and I also sense presence around me, even in my deepest sleep.
barbaricpoetry wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:05 am
Noctifera wrote:This may deviate from the original intent of the thread, I would just encourage everyone to pay close attention to the consistencies of manifestation for you personally as within those you will find your gifts! And from there can strengthen or expand upon them.
I second this! Spirits will all manifest different for everyone and differently for every spirit! So always stay open, because you never know!

Anyway... It depends on my spirits. I get lots of touches, smells, cold/hot spots, orbs, shades, telepathic messages/visions, sensations, and dreams. But it really depends on the spirit! One likes to blow out my light bulbs at work...
For me, and the majority of my spirit family, they mostly communicate through telepathic messages/visions and dreams, as well as smells. I also get lots of touching or biting depending on who it is (zombies, some of my vamps & a few others are biters).

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Spirit Keeping”