Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: All Powerful
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Azareth
Zodiac:

Hello all,

as I mentioned in my introduction post, I've been identified as amny things by amny different people (Demon, Warlock, Indigo, Medium, Magnetist, Vampire, Dragon, phoenix, and black elf?)

My energy has always reflected different abilities and characteristics I see different powers in fiction, I'll replicate them (to a very small degree of course). I see Superman, I get stronger, I see Dragon Ball Z, I emit waves of energy, I see magneto, I affect metal. But I can never push these abilities to the material plane.

My phisiology also reflects this. For the last few years I took the traits of vampires, but to an almost fictitious extent (I get very weak in direct sunlight, and my eyes are very sensitive to light). I also age then get back younger again, like a regeneration.

Lately psy-feeding on crowds doesn't work anymore, but I can feed on spirits (ghosts, demons, roaming spirits).

And finely we get to a dream I had a couple of weeks ago. I opened a square wooden box with seals on it, which contained a powerful evil spirit. In the dream after I consumed it I could light candles by will and emitted a purple energy through my hands.When I woke up and tried to reproduce it, it was like I created a shadow aura around the object I focused my energy on. Last night I "shadowed" the entire table.

Has anyone heard of this stuff before? This may be the first forum where people don't think I'm insane so I'm hoping some will have answers.
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Hello:)

Well, based on this thread:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 59&t=52831
your path might be Mimic or Replicator:)
"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
DrakeKnight
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Yeah I looked into those two paths. Not enirely sure which is the better.

I seem to not have a time limit on the abilities. More like Peter Petrelli AFTER he learns to harness the abilities at will. (to use a fmiliar image as an example)

I've bought the "true nature of Power" Orb as well as some other things to help me push the abilites more, but is there a limit?

Based on the reviews of products, people are mostly focused on small scale things. I'm reaching for somewhat of a bigger scale.
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

If you're not sure which path you are, you might be interested in asking this reading
http://shop.creepyhollows.com/product.p ... 363&page=1
But be advised: the results could be pretty much different than what you think, at least that's in my case:P Although, after many consideration, and the connection between path and classification, the results are very logical:)
There are many other readings too, if you're interested:)

As for the limit, I'm inclined to think that there's always a limit. If not, all of us are already flying around in astral & spiritual realms, causing havoc and so on:P But the limit can be from the enchantments itself, or from ourselves. We may not be able to use all the power of the enchantments, or there are blockages in our selves, or we are not supposed to be able to do it, and so on, and so on...
So, smaller scale is good for practice and getting used to it, as well as for not expecting too much:)
"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
DrakeKnight
new here
new here
Zodiac:

One of the items I ordered was the «what am I?» listing. Should be interesting.

I hope....no. I NEED to be able to go further than what I can do now. To break the limits of what can be done in the physical plane. What's the point of all the abilities I 've mastered in my dreams if I can't melee use of them.
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Aah, so that's why the title is "what am i?":)

Umm but you can be an astral practitioner, maybe? That's also quite awesome:)
As far as I know, one needs hours of training for the ability to influence physical plane, something like Shaolin monks, Yoga masters, and such. Maybe through psionic/kinetic training too.
But if you succeed, please do update us:)

DrakeKnight
new here
new here
Zodiac:

I've thought about it before also,that maybe the full extent of my abilities can only be accessed if I'm outside of my body.the problem is that I've never been able to willingly astral project. I'll vibrate, a LOT, but eventually it stops and I'm still stuck.

However through my dreams I've spent years developping flight, Telekinesis, Time Manipulation, and a limited form of pyrokinesis (my hands become engulfed in flame and I go from there). All of these took me years to master, beyong ust wanting to do it in a dream (Flight especially. Telekinesis was surprisingly easy). My motivation to reproduce them in the real world probably comes from those years of practice.

I've also been practicing my "shadow aura" trick since I've mentioned it.I cover a larger area each time. The cool thing was on a lit candle; It burned brighter, but the area around it got darker. On a person (my girlfriend wanted to play guinee pig) it seems to cause a headache. Obviously I didn't push it further. I'll have my boss for that).

I don't mind having to develop Telekinesis and other types (which are supposed to be provided in the orb) from a basic frame (ever see the movie "Chronicle"? Learning like that is fine, so long as I have something to work with).

Return to “Paranormal Energy”