neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0

None of this is real.

Postby Tragic » Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:44 am

People who are enjoying the idea of spirit keeping are experiencing something that doesn't exist. Whatever it is that you are interacting with is imaginative. It's real to you. But none of this is actually real and you're lying to yourself. I think that Creepy Hollows is a smart way to make a lot of money by playing with people's emotions. Congratulations on creating a successful business based off of lies and deceit. I don't like having to accept this reality because I believed in it for so long. Unfortunately life isn't a fairy tail even though we all strongly wish it was. Glad I could get all this off my chest somewhere. The truth is now available to the public, your welcome.

Convert this into dubstep, play once, then again with synchronized double chugs, then again but instead of the ending 4 convert this chord into dubstep, chug and sync with guitar.

Anteros
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 400
If I could be anything, I would be...: My True Self
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Re: None of this is real.

Postby Anteros » Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:07 am

:) I have thought before with some of your posts that you seem to have a tendency to throw a "hand grenade" into the room and stand back to watch the reaction LOL

Everybody has doubts in their lives about many different things or subjects at various points in thier lives.
But some people may be just seeking attention!
I take it this will be your last thread on here then?
Good luck to you in your journey.
Peace :candlep:

I used to know things

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: omnomnom
If I could be anything, I would be...: blingbling
My magical/paranormal name...: Blade Birch

Postby darkwing dook » Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:52 am

Ah yes, there are many people with this kind of opinion too:)
May you find the path best suited for you:)
Atheism can also be a great life path:D

"Knowing a trifle about everything gives life more color." - Zhuge Liang
"Always and never are two words you should always remember never to use." - Wendell Johnson

Trying to troll here, apparently >: (

Anteros
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Postby Anteros » Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:11 am

kyunkyunkyu wrote:Ah yes, there are many people with this kind of opinion too:)

I have always thought that a true atheist is probably rarer than we think.
Most "atheists" are probably against or simply angry with organised religions.
This is usually due to their own childhood experiences where it may have been "forced down their throat" by radical parents and they are now damaged by the whole experience.
Secularism is itself now almost becoming a religion of sorts, and some of the adherents are leaning towards a fascist viewpoint....condemning others who do not think like they do!!!

Anyway, what I wanted to write here (before I distracted myself yet again 1la ) is that i do actually feel sorry and pity for REAL athiests as their world must be so empty at it's core!!!
To hold the view that all of "this".....the unending emotions, the love, the yearning......to believe that this is all a chemical accident, a mish mash of neurons and that's it!!!!......how sad and lonely that must be for them when they are at a low point in their lives 1sa

On another level, we had a politician here in the UK, a party leader who almost became prime minister years ago....he was an avowed athiest....I admired his honesty for that at least...in an age where so many political frauds hold bibles etc for public consumption......but I thought to myself.....I could never fully trust somebody in high office who cannot conceive of something/anything greater than themselves!
It's the ultimate in egomania is it not? Albeit in an understated fashion.

A guru once said that atheism is simply another form of temporary mental illness that humanity is suffering from and even the atheist who doesn't believe in the love of the Gods will love themselves....so that is something anyway.

I used to know things

Prinsiippi
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 63
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Postby Prinsiippi » Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:12 am

kyunkyunkyu wrote:Ah yes, there are many people with this kind of opinion too:)

I think atheism is very safe lifestyle, not much can surprise you. Science after all is slow on new realisations because every hypothesis must be challenged with new and various tests, and if it cannot be scientifically proven, you do not have to believe it.

Of course if you do not believe that there is afterlife, and then there is, you'll be surprised, but that is after you die, maybe you do not even care then.

The people that believe in afterlife, in case of they are wrong wont be surprised in death, because without afterlife death is just end of all activity, and you need some sort of activity for being surprised.

Anyway I do not even care if it is real or not, if it is not real I hallucinate like a boss, but it is harmless, much safer like this than many other forms of crazy that might have happened if I had not gotten this form of weirdness, and I would not change it to sanity, I never wanted ordinary life.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: omnomnom
If I could be anything, I would be...: blingbling
My magical/paranormal name...: Blade Birch

Postby darkwing dook » Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:57 am

Yep:)
I have at least two friends who openly announced that they're atheist.
One is quite similar to newly convert to any religion, like thinking he has the absolute truth, his belief is the right one, others are wrong or stupid etc.
The other one is what I consider as great. He's understanding, tolerant with other believes, doesn't condone intolerant, and the best part is, he is also considering the possibility that his belief is not right. In other words, he is open-minded enough to question everything including his own philosophies:)

"Knowing a trifle about everything gives life more color." - Zhuge Liang
"Always and never are two words you should always remember never to use." - Wendell Johnson

Trying to troll here, apparently >: (

Hysteria
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: upside down

Postby Hysteria » Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:58 am

How Tragic.

into my diamond matrix.....

Anteros
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Postby Anteros » Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:12 am

kyunkyunkyu wrote:Yep:)
I have at least two friends who openly announced that they're atheist.
One is quite similar to newly convert to any religion, like thinking he has the absolute truth, his belief is the right one, others are wrong or stupid etc.
The other one is what I consider as great. He's understanding, tolerant with other believes, doesn't condone intolerant, and the best part is, he is also considering the possibility that his belief is not right. In other words, he is open-minded enough to question everything including his own philosophies:)

This sounds like a good person :)
I remember even our local catholic priest once said that there are "athiests" out there who live more "Christian" lives than some of the people who attend church every week LOL!!!
They are kind, thoughtful and considerate of others feelings and needs!!!

I used to know things

lucyseward
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: sang vampire spirit
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Lucy Seward

Postby lucyseward » Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:23 am

Atheist just means that one does not believe in God. An atheist can very well believe in an afterlife or in spirits and entities.

Carpe diem, carpe noctem!

My Vampire, Vampire-Hybrid, Incubi and Volkh Family has 221 members at the moment 1ht

Anteros
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Postby Anteros » Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:29 am

lucyseward wrote:Atheist just means that one does not believe in God. An atheist can very well believe in an afterlife or in spirits and entities.

I can't agree with that.
To me...an athiest is a person who only believes in the physical world and what their 5 physical senses/science (LOL) tells them.
They do not believe in any spiritual world or beings. They would see aliens as just more physical beings as well.

I used to know things

Return to “Spirit Keeping”