Manifesting a succubus into physical? ... she says YES!!

seirus86
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male

No it was just a joke, don't give out any details about your spirits/entities... too dangerous if you ask me.

Remove this account, thanks!! (no joke @ admins)
Hekhare
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Spiritual Mediumship
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Im just me No magickal name required
Zodiac:

So what's everyone's thoughts on a spirit/ demon stepping into a body for a short while? Has anyone experienced this? I used to attend the spiritualists church and witnessed a spirit speaking through a medium,the voice changed and the features changed but with my partner it's just his face . Any thoughts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ive Had Many Spirits Companions
They Come And Go 8*8
Hekhare
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Interesting

They Come And Go 8*8
marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

Hekhare wrote:So what's everyone's thoughts on a spirit/ demon stepping into a body for a short while? Has anyone experienced this? I used to attend the spiritualists church and witnessed a spirit speaking through a medium,the voice changed and the features changed but with my partner it's just his face . Any thoughts
This would really bother me, personally, and I would not welcome it. I interpret this as possession. It's extremely important to me that we all keep our individuality. To allow a spirit to "step into a body", my body I will not allow that ever...and another body, means another living person who would then lack their own choice, but be in control of the spirit, using their body.

Makes my spidey senses go into overdrive at the thought. Just my opinion.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
Cult
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: distilled spirits

Hekhare wrote:So what's everyone's thoughts on a spirit/ demon stepping into a body for a short while? Has anyone experienced this? I used to attend the spiritualists church and witnessed a spirit speaking through a medium,the voice changed and the features changed but with my partner it's just his face . Any thoughts
It's called "possession" for a reason.
Looks fun.

Hekhare
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

It is fun lol but in all seriousness we do have strict rules and my spirits keep things balanced and as safe as can be and it only happens when I'm there.
My partner seems to be very sensitive which I had know idea of so surprises all ready round .

They Come And Go 8*8
Anteros
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 400
If I could be anything, I would be...: My True Self
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Hekhare wrote:It is fun lol but in all seriousness we do have strict rules and my spirits keep things balanced and as safe as can be and it only happens when I'm there.
My partner seems to be very sensitive which I had know idea of so surprises all ready round .

I have read of certain spirits, demons, incubi,sucubbi for example that can temporarily "jump" into a partners body during the "deed 2wk ".
I don't think this is classed as a possession in the sense of the "Exorcist" film and I don't think the conjuror's would allow the ability while being a companion to a living human if there were any danger of Linda Blair part 2 happening LOL.
But I am just thinking out loud really. I don't know enough to give an educated opinion 2cr

I used to know things
Anteros
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

That's amazing!!!! Facial changes!!!!!
I would love to see something like that.
I have a set of audio tapes from years ago where a British medium was "possessed" by the deceased and it was interesting the way his voice changed.
He was an elderly man himself.....one spirit that came through a lot was a soldier killed in WW1.....he was a heavy smoker in life and when he was talking through the medium he kept coughing every other sentence!!!....which became a bit annoying after a while LOL!!!

Then his voice changed when a woman came along....obviously it wasn't a 100% young woman's voice but it was still startling to hear.....if he was a fraud then he was a very good impersonator 1la .
But I think he was genuine......I think they used to be offered for sale in the old British "Psychic News" which has folded now in the format it used to be which was a thin newspaper with off white pages :)
Ahh....the good ol' days!!!
I think it is now a glossy mag with a modern website.

I used to know things
Anteros
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

There is something I read many, many years ago that has always bothered me!
I still have the book in the "book storage area" (garage ;) ) but I have so many I no longer no which one the relevant paragraph is in.
It was simply one paragraph in a chapter on elementaries....deliberate creations.
Whoever it was that did the work wrote a short account in his diary about it.
I think the man was quite famous himself but for the life of me I cannot recall the name.

Maybe his entry will jog some memories here.
I can still recall it almost word for word over 20 years later LOL......maybe because I envied him!!!
It was something like this:

(He had previously....-obviously-.....completed the magickal working to this end...............)

" X came today. She knocked on the door. She introduced herself and came in.
She told me that she couldn't stay too long but she will stay for the weekend.
She was perfect in every way. She even had the red hair and green eyes that I had specified! "

I have always been intrigued about this tale.
I questioned my reasoning many, many times as to my understanding of his account with his new "sex elementary".
Did a physical, corporeal being enter his house and stay for a weekend of sex is the only way to put it bluntly???!!!

I will try to find the book sometime if this fails to ring any bells with members.
It would be very interesting to read the views of the several advanced practitioners we have here on CH about this.
Thanks

I used to know things
seirus86
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this

You know the story of meridiana the succubus ?
That story is fascinating me... imagine a wonderful succubus washing herself in a river and you can fully see her 1s

Remove this account, thanks!! (no joke @ admins)

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”