Manifesting a succubus into physical? ... she says YES!!

Satan and Suns
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 356
Spelled Number: 234
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Royal Demon Goddess
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Akelta

These are just my experiences, others may have had different ones but, most of my intense experiences have been astral. Aside from seeing them in their etheric forms wandering around the house and communicating with them and feeling their energies, when I go into the astral plane with them they become real and basically physical in that regard. My interactions with them there are just as they would be in the physical plane. It is actually my preferred way to work with them and interact with them. There are many ways though they have influenced physical objects around me, moving things, manifestations, my husband can channel them as can I. It really is amazing how they can influence things even from an etheric plane. Though I always advise proper shielding, grounding and a good spiritual foundation when doing any spiritual work :)

I have had two physical manifestations but not with Demon Companions, with the Demon Lords, Lord Satan and Lord Mammon. Both took a HUGE amount of energy on both ends for that to happen. With both demons I had entered into a daily ritual of chanting their enn in the thousands of times per day and was heavily engrossed with aligning my energies with theirs. Lord Mammon appeared Physically before me and Lord Satan I was actually able to touch but for both of these encounters it took an insane amount of energy building and also offering of my own blood to create a bridge to allow them to cross the threshold on the etheric plane to the physical plane. It also did not last very long.

My Mentor on this path had his Succubus appear to him physically in his bed. He said he felt a hand move across him and opened his eyes to see her laying there with him. So I do believe it is possible, It just takes an INSANE amount of energy. My mentor spent over 20 years JUST developing his mind powers and the energy that man could raise was incredible!

Akelta Wilde
Lover of Darkness and Night.
Mistress of Knowledge.
Jimy
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8192
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sexual entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Free
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: parajimy maybe
Zodiac:

darklordmidnight wrote:Both types of manifestations take a lot of energy to do, and as Ryce mentioned, environment plays a part in it as well. Keep your space clean, not just spiritually, but physically. Also helps to set up a permanent circle with the goal to raise energy. Basically, prepare your space, make certain the entity or spirit has a powerful source of energy, and then attempt it. Just do not be disappointed if it does not work the first few times.
Now we get to the important point, I believe :)

How do you provide this energy source or how you create it? Can you give some more details?
Are there dangers in doing so, as example having someone else manifest then you initially wanted?

A male chatting with his succubus:
- You know, you are ridiculously attractive for a devil woman.
- I know, but thanks for saying so. Devil women have feelings too!
- Are you ... going to kill me?...
- Yes... but you'll enjoy it!
- ... ok!
Jimy
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 8192
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sexual entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Free
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: parajimy maybe
Zodiac:

Satan and Suns wrote: My Mentor on this path had his Succubus appear to him physically in his bed. He said he felt a hand move across him and opened his eyes to see her laying there with him. So I do believe it is possible, It just takes an INSANE amount of energy. My mentor spent over 20 years JUST developing his mind powers and the energy that man could raise was incredible!
Wow, amazing story!
However, 20 years feel too long ... I don't want to wait until I'm old :D

A male chatting with his succubus:
- You know, you are ridiculously attractive for a devil woman.
- I know, but thanks for saying so. Devil women have feelings too!
- Are you ... going to kill me?...
- Yes... but you'll enjoy it!
- ... ok!
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Satan and Suns wrote:These are just my experiences, others may have had different ones but, most of my intense experiences have been astral. Aside from seeing them in their etheric forms wandering around the house and communicating with them and feeling their energies, when I go into the astral plane with them they become real and basically physical in that regard. My interactions with them there are just as they would be in the physical plane. It is actually my preferred way to work with them and interact with them. There are many ways though they have influenced physical objects around me, moving things, manifestations, my husband can channel them as can I. It really is amazing how they can influence things even from an etheric plane. Though I always advise proper shielding, grounding and a good spiritual foundation when doing any spiritual work :)

I have had two physical manifestations but not with Demon Companions, with the Demon Lords, Lord Satan and Lord Mammon. Both took a HUGE amount of energy on both ends for that to happen. With both demons I had entered into a daily ritual of chanting their enn in the thousands of times per day and was heavily engrossed with aligning my energies with theirs. Lord Mammon appeared Physically before me and Lord Satan I was actually able to touch but for both of these encounters it took an insane amount of energy building and also offering of my own blood to create a bridge to allow them to cross the threshold on the etheric plane to the physical plane. It also did not last very long.

My Mentor on this path had his Succubus appear to him physically in his bed. He said he felt a hand move across him and opened his eyes to see her laying there with him. So I do believe it is possible, It just takes an INSANE amount of energy. My mentor spent over 20 years JUST developing his mind powers and the energy that man could raise was incredible!
Amazing:0
I have a question about this, if you don't mind:)
When they manifest, can they only be seen, heard, felt by you, because it's your personal ritual and energy alignment? Or can other people see, hear, feel them as well?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
kindred
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

great thread!!

ahemahemahem
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: pewpew

I recalled last year when I overworked myself & had so much to do that im extremely stressed out hence 15 cups of coffees to make myself more alert so I can get my job done.
Still tired to no end, atleast I have the coffee effect to finish my job. 15 cups of really strong coffee aint weak, I get very bad headache after that & when I try to sleep I heard nonstop blip sound, my down below get extremely strong fondling, I thought a lady rat raped me there as my house have rat issues.
Its too real, too physical.

I shoo it away, lol only then I know shes 1 of my ladies. At the moment I pushed it away, I felt "weight" from my bed dropped to my floor. She hold my arm stating no worry its just 1 of my ladies not savage rats. I can only hear nonstop blipping sound but I know what she wanted to convey.

I figured out, its trance state im in. Half awaken, half asleep most prob the same effect as those who use dangerous drug (Ayahuasca etcetc) to induce heighten spiritual state... damn it works too well. Is it worth it? Nope the headache is too severe for me. Never in my life I have such heighten spiritual power before, I cant live with this tradeoff of terrible headache & not gonna try it again.

What I gained=
From cant hear anything from my spirit to nonstop blipping
My bed when she sit I can feel her weight sink the bed abit, I knew shes on my floor when I tossed her lol theres strong presence & physical weight
can feel her holding me & calming me (im kinda scared as its my 1st time to experience this)
The ahem is real. Like real physical ahem its so real that I thought a horny rat is raping me down there
etc etc

ahemahemahem
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 36
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: pewpew

Forgot to mention heart palpitation, lots of sweat, harder to breath. Damn coffee overdose kinda dangerous... I dont get hallucination but "im seeing things" I can see slightly the energy body shape.
Not worth it.

kindred
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

ahemahemahem wrote:Forgot to mention heart palpitation, lots of sweat, harder to breath. Damn coffee overdose kinda dangerous... I dont get hallucination but "im seeing things" I can see slightly the energy body shape.
Not worth it.
LOL @ HORNY RAT raping you... and btw Ayahuasca is a vine of a tree, not a dangerous drug! <3

Jose_Meza_II
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2
Zodiac:

horny rat lol

“Surely we cannot take an open question like the supernatural and shut it with a bang, turning the key of the madhouse on all the mystics of history. You cannot take the region of the unknown and calmly say that, though you know nothing about it, you know all the gates are locked. We do not know enough about the unknown to know that it is unknowable.”
― G.K. Chesterton
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 2556
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

darklordmidnight wrote:Both types of manifestations take a lot of energy to do, and as Ryce mentioned, environment plays a part in it as well. Keep your space clean, not just spiritually, but physically. Also helps to set up a permanent circle with the goal to raise energy. Basically, prepare your space, make certain the entity or spirit has a powerful source of energy, and then attempt it. Just do not be disappointed if it does not work the first few times.
That's some thoughtful advice to implement. How is the person in question going to be able to keep it clean in terms of physical, and spiritually as well.. Is the question I'm asking now.

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”