Feeding Question

teardrops2m
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

Does anyone else feel drained and headachy after "feeding" their sanguine vampires? I just gave all 8 of my vamps a drop of my blood to help bond, and as an offering, and now it feels as if I've actually lost a pint or two somewhere. I've bled more from a paper cut so what gives? Anyone else?

Haunted Tarot Magick
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: dont tell u :P
Zodiac:

Feed 8 of them at once..! :ohcrap: you must be very brave to cut yourself to feed them! :ohcrap:

i dont recall that i had felt any unwell when i "feed" him.. after doing that, i continue do my work. i only did it once & that's when i had a papercut in office. i smuge the blood on his vessel & told him it's an offering for him. i did told all of my vamps that i can only give them blood when i cut myself ACCIDENTLY. of cos i ask them dont make me PURPOSELY look like i cut myself accidently.. :)

sorry, i'm no help at all.. but couldnt resist replying your post!! :frustrated:

teardrops2m
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Sok. I dont mind. Yeah I dont mind feeding my vampires. I finally got up the courage to try those lancet things. Used them on my legs since my fingers are too sensitive and I use them to much to prick there. I've found you dont want to go for the meaty part since it either a.) wont bleed or b.) you have to stick the stupid thing so far in it isnt funny. Choose a thin skinned area, usually by the knee is good, and squeeze the livin heck out of it so you only get a few drops and it'll close up fast. I'm still feeling a bit fuzzy from it but thats ok I love my new friends and if thats the price I pay for making them happy so be it.

Wicked Witch
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

This is not really about feeling drained, but it is a funny story about feeding my sangs. I had to go for a checkup for my job and they take like 10 vials of blood. So I figured, since I was getting stabbed anyway, I would offer some to my sangs. As the nurse was getting ready to poke my arm, I told them (in my head) that they could take advantage and have a little feed. The nurse filled the 4th vial, went to pull it out of the plunger thingy, and the cap came off and spilled blood all over the counter. She salvaged most of it in the vial and went to do the next one. Same thing happened! :o So I'm thinking, ok enough feeding guys, you're spilling my precious blood everywhere! She did the next few vials with no problems. Isn't that crazy!?! :wtf: I have definitely never had that happen before. Guess they were hungry! LOL

Anyone ever get a cut, offer them some and then have it bleed more than normal or anything else weird?? I love to hear about interactions cause I get so few! LOL

Brightest Blessings,
WW :wave:

Don't make me get my Flying Monkeys...

Money can't buy happiness -- but somehow it's more comfortable to cry in a Corvette than in a Yugo.
sahara
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Rayne
Zodiac:

I have low blood sugar issues so I have to test it fairly often. Since I have to poke myself anyway, I've been offering some to my vamps after I test and I noticed it starts to sting a LOT more than usual and the stinging lasts longer. I haven't noticed feeling drained after, but my vamps are VERY frisky! :lol: Teardrops, have you tried the diabetic 'pen' thingy that holds lancets? It does the poking for you, and the depth is adjustable so it's better than having to do it yourself. I'm not saying it hurts less, though! :irked:

teardrops2m
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

looked for one couldnt find it. Just as well I guess since it means I have a little more control visually speaking. I'm not just giving blood I'm giving my pain and the courage to overcome my needle aversion. I seriously hate needles and they typically do a number on me when I have to give blood. I usually have a hole in my arm for 2 weeks and a bruise for 3 weeks along with feeling sick and thats only if their taking blood. I had a shot once that left a knot in my arm for 4 months.

ASH
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: HARPY, PROMETHEUS
If I could be anything, I would be...: HUMAN, LOL
My super power would be...: Super speed

I NEVER FELT MORE DRAINED BY YOU COULD TRY BUYING AN ALOE PLANT OR SOME OF THE ALOE GEL IN THE TUBE & MIXING IT WITH THE BLOOD. THAT WAY YOU GIVE THEM AN OFFERING & SUBDUE THEM AT THE SAME TIME. IT WON'T MAKE FOR A FEEDING FRENZY, MORE OF WHAT YOU'RE INTENDING IT TO BE, AN OFFERING. ALOE JUST GIVES THEM A PEACEFUL FEELING.

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF
Secretsensations
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
Zodiac:

I don't feel woozy or anything, I just fed my 5 vamps just for the purpose of wanting to give them some and when I did, they took it and MAN I got such a high, their reaction to getting my red stuff. SO my vamps get a SERIOUS rush from it. I can feel their feelings, thats neat. It hurt so I told them not to expect it all the time but I was glad they enjoyed my temporary discomfort.

Bella
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

My vamps don't drain me, ever. I tried once but they tell me not to self-harm because they don't need my blood...so I have Aloe candles instead as an offering to them. :think:

Brightest Blessings!
Wishing you \/ , <3 , & :) always!

Return to “Vampire”