new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Satyr

Re: Great Spirits but Bad Customer Service

Postby Velca » Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:55 pm

Okay just a quick note of calm down I am not defending your bad service so no need to be aggressive.

But again, not everyone has 13 people that work along side them; nor did you state that in your open post talking about the lady who cracked their head open so how could I possibly know that?

I think it is highly unfair and a bit unrealistic to have the expectation that the first thing that comes to mind for people is to figure out what to do with their sales when they had a SERIOUS medical issue, it's not like they came down with a flu or something, no they cracked their head open and were in the hospital for over a week; nor do you know their situation if they even have friends/family that support their metaphysical views or are even aware of it to be able to get that assistance.
Need to realize that it isn't like theyre running a website or something, it is a fairly simple task to be able to put something up in the marketplace (or etsy, or ebay and what have you) and that is the "risk" you take when you order from people and not a business, real life has a bigger impact on the seller and there are a lot more problems that you could face BECAUSE it is not a business running things, it's 1- a few people
So it's not nearly as big of a thing to manage compared to the CH shop. (this is all assuming you're talking from the market on CH or ebay/Etsy, again can't expect me or anyone else to know one way or another with the lack of information so refrain from jumping down my throat please.)

It's literally like a flea market for lack of a better example where you come in, make your sales and you leave whenever, you don't see every shop with a bunch of people taking questions from people interested in the items along with the owner who is doing the sales and such

While it sucks you're having this bad luck and it isn't right, I don't think it's quite right or fair for anyone to have this unrealistic expectation for everyone to have the resources to do what you're expecting, when etsy and eBay both make it very easy to sell things without it being even remotely close to it being the kind of"business" you're thinking of.

My point is, these are people, you're ordering directly to a person, not putting in an order at Dell where there is a surplus of people that are involved/could be involved. It is not a lack of caring for your customers just because you may not have access to people to do this, it is real life. If I were to open up sales for psychic readings on etsy or what have you and I were to get in a car crash, I have absolutely NO ONE that I could contact in my friends/family that could do that because I don't have that type of support from my family. It isn't like we are selling baked goods or something, we are in a community that isn't looked at very well by the majority so just because you and people you may know are blessed with a more open communication and belief system, doesn't mean everyone else is as well so keep that in mind.

Seems like this is better off in the Venting it out section than this place since it seems like you just want to vent rather than give reviews on these people or even state who they are.

Wiccank
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Neb djinn

Postby Wiccank » Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:23 am

I agree with all ya'll. I'm from the south. We have manners. Our parents and teachers require them even today. Ignoring someone is rude. Not replying to emails or even checking your email daily for anyone in this day and age if technology is rude. There is no excuse for poor manners! Poor manners are a sign of a person too selfish to think of others. That is not someone who deserves my time, energy and especially not my money. You catch more flies with honey although I am still not sure why you would want to catch flies!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Postby Samsara » Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:09 am

Velca wrote:Okay just a quick note of calm down I am not defending your bad service so no need to be aggressive.

But again, not everyone has 13 people that work along side them; nor did you state that in your open post talking about the lady who cracked their head open so how could I possibly know that?

I think it is highly unfair and a bit unrealistic to have the expectation that the first thing that comes to mind for people is to figure out what to do with their sales when they had a SERIOUS medical issue, it's not like they came down with a flu or something, no they cracked their head open and were in the hospital for over a week; nor do you know their situation if they even have friends/family that support their metaphysical views or are even aware of it to be able to get that assistance.
Need to realize that it isn't like theyre running a website or something, it is a fairly simple task to be able to put something up in the marketplace (or etsy, or ebay and what have you) and that is the "risk" you take when you order from people and not a business, real life has a bigger impact on the seller and there are a lot more problems that you could face BECAUSE it is not a business running things, it's 1- a few people
So it's not nearly as big of a thing to manage compared to the CH shop. (this is all assuming you're talking from the market on CH or ebay/Etsy, again can't expect me or anyone else to know one way or another with the lack of information so refrain from jumping down my throat please.)

It's literally like a flea market for lack of a better example where you come in, make your sales and you leave whenever, you don't see every shop with a bunch of people taking questions from people interested in the items along with the owner who is doing the sales and such

While it sucks you're having this bad luck and it isn't right, I don't think it's quite right or fair for anyone to have this unrealistic expectation for everyone to have the resources to do what you're expecting, when etsy and eBay both make it very easy to sell things without it being even remotely close to it being the kind of"business" you're thinking of.

My point is, these are people, you're ordering directly to a person, not putting in an order at Dell where there is a surplus of people that are involved/could be involved. It is not a lack of caring for your customers just because you may not have access to people to do this, it is real life. If I were to open up sales for psychic readings on etsy or what have you and I were to get in a car crash, I have absolutely NO ONE that I could contact in my friends/family that could do that because I don't have that type of support from my family. It isn't like we are selling baked goods or something, we are in a community that isn't looked at very well by the majority so just because you and people you may know are blessed with a more open communication and belief system, doesn't mean everyone else is as well so keep that in mind.

Seems like this is better off in the Venting it out section than this place since it seems like you just want to vent rather than give reviews on these people or even state who they are.

First of all I'm not angry or coming down on you. Second, she did not crack it open with brains flying out mind you. 1spt Third of all I have no clue about the severity or lack thereof, whether the story is true or not. It is simply what I was told. People can say whatever they want behind a screen. And are you there to witness? No. Do people lie? Yes. Did she lie? I don't care. The point is it's natural to be PO'd to have to wait. By the time we hear their sad story we've already experienced being PO'd. And now, I have to experience tolerance....which is another uncomfortable feeling.

That particular seller didn't get on my bad side as some of the others who expect their sad story would be an excuse day after day. Annoying as heck, but whatever. Or some that thinks negative of you because you wanted a fair resolution. Want to keep the money? Tell me why. And guess what you have to open the email to type to me to tell me right? Comes back to them not even communicating at that level.

This is not about the once in awhile slip ups. This is about what seems to be a consistent issue according to these feedbacks.

What's a realistic expectation is I place an order, I get someone to answer my questions in an acceptable time frame and not hold my money hostage, because they're busy with their real day job. It's realistic to get live negative feedback, from an impartial sites like ebay.

What's not realistic is thinking the person who wants to take my money, and then expecting me to bend to their rules, or live life revolving around their convenience. If you offer something no one else in the world can offer, fine be a deva about it. But if you offer what everyone else offers, sorry but the person holding the cash is the boss here. Don't mix it up. Get this wrong and failure/frustration/lots of angry customers is imminent.

"Man is what he sees in other people."

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced

Postby Noctua » Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:22 am

What's kind of funny is that, several months back I myself actually - honestly - cracked my head in an accident resulting in concussion. All of my work had to be set aside, I can relate to having a serious injury and we need to respect that <<Removed by Mod>> happens. However within the month I
a.) had my husband respond to messages on my behalf, b.) made a public update regarding what happened to cause delay, and c.) kept my shop listings closed while I worked on getting well and catching up.

I know sometimes I'm a workaholic to a fault, but I also know that I personally feel it is unacceptable when anything gets in the way of fulfilling my responsibilities to clients, friends, whomever and I think if others are relying on you - whether unspoken faith or under contract, even if the situation is dire when you have a moment you can figure out a way to keep them in the loop. The world doesn't stop turning. I think what we're looking for here is a mutual respect between persons.

“The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself.."
― Oscar Wilde, The Picture of Dorian Gray

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: omnomnom
If I could be anything, I would be...: blingbling
My magical/paranormal name...: Blade Birch

Postby darkwing dook » Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:22 am

Mmm this is a common weakness of home industries and SMEs. The business depends on the owners, so when something happens to them and the system is not strong enough, the process will stop. The best thing to do is what Nocti has mentioned: close the business for a while, and announce to any customers about the problem. It is also responsible to ask whether they prefer refund or to wait, because the purchase-sale agreement can't be met.

Purchase-sale agreement, written or not, basically comprise of the certain product/service, certain time, certain place, and certain price. A buyer has the responsibility to pay certain price in order to receive certain product/service at certain time in certain place. The seller in order to receive certain price payment has the responsibility to provide certain product/service at certain time in certain place. Any violation of these conditions is a breach of agreement, and must be solved by either renewing the agreement, or just cancelling it.

Related to the dependency on the owners, it is common when someone has problems, he/she will not want to touch any subject that can add more stress, including their business and customers. Not professional indeed, but it is SME, and it takes a lot of time and money in trial-error to make theses entrepreneurs learn and become professional. And this is the importance of having a management team.

But while it is common, it doesn't mean dissatisfied customers with bad experience shouldn't give bad reviews and feedback. Reviews, positive and negative, are not only for other customers to see the reliability of the business, but also for the owners or management to see their business' strengths and weakness and improve them. It is important to accept these feedbacks and solve the problems, in order for the business to stabilize and even grow. Or else, they'll lose many potential customers, stuck with loyal customers who may not help supporting the business when crises happens, major or minor. But this is okay if the business is temporary and not their main income.

Anyway, i hope you resolve the issue as best as it's possible:)

"Knowing a trifle about everything gives life more color." - Zhuge Liang
"Always and never are two words you should always remember never to use." - Wendell Johnson

Love4Ever
neophyte
neophyte

Postby Love4Ever » Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:06 pm

I am in total agreement with you. I believe many of the sellers should have an alternative method set-up should they are faced with any challenges that will hinder their business.

NavyBaby
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 130
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Star Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Serena Celeste

Postby NavyBaby » Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:19 am

I purchased an item from a seller back in October 2015 it is now April 2016 never saw it ever. Chocked the money up as a loss. I do know I will NEVER buy from that seller again!!!

Sent from my SM-N915T using Tapatalk

Inanna
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Postby Inanna » Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:25 am

Was it through Paypal? Next time file a Paypal dispute within 90 days.

אֶהְיֶה אֲשֶׁר אֶהְיֶה

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Postby Likes2Read » Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:01 am

NavyBaby wrote:I purchased an item from a seller back in October 2015 it is now April 2016 never saw it ever. Chocked the money up as a loss. I do know I will NEVER buy from that seller again!!!

If you used PayPal, you have 180 days to file a claim. You might just be at or around that limit. I would check and see if you can still file a claim.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

NavyBaby
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 130
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Star Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Serena Celeste

Postby NavyBaby » Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:01 am

Likes2Read wrote:
NavyBaby wrote:I purchased an item from a seller back in October 2015 it is now April 2016 never saw it ever. Chocked the money up as a loss. I do know I will NEVER buy from that seller again!!!

If you used PayPal, you have 180 days to file a claim. You might just be at or around that limit. I would check and see if you can still file a claim.

Thank you so much!!!

Return to “eBay/Etsy/Bonanaza/Website Auctions & Listings”