Gifts From Your Spirit Family!

Olivia
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Alpha Minion.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Jakos Demon.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

What gifts have you received from your spirit family? Whether it be the gift of wonderful companionship, a bit of coin, or a particular wish granted, please feel free to share!

When I first started bonding with my leprechauns, I saw coins everywhere. Pennies, nickels, dimes, and quarters all over sidewalks, on the floor, the stairs, tables, everywhere. I haven't yet to pick up any of the coins but little gleeful voices are always urging me to! Thought I do wonder if it is more of a gift to them from them rather than to me 1ak

-Olivia.

Formerly known as OliviaSpirit.
Elm
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male

So many things-- one thing that comes to mind is how they're always urging me to take opportunities I normally wouldn't. For example, I'm a shy and socially anxious person so "networking" is a terrifying and monumental task for me. But my companions urge me to do it anyway-- "Go talk to so-and-so, they can help you! What do you have to lose?" Their encouragement has helped me meet several people who in turn have been able to give me some fantastic job/internship opportunities. I'm beyond grateful for that!

They've also given me protection more times than I probably even know about. Just recently I was leaving the grocery store when my hellhound companion calmly informed me that I was being followed. And he was right-- when I reached the parking lot, I turned around only to realize some creepy individual had followed me out in order to try and flirt with me in a spectacularly... unsubtle and obnoxious way. And he wouldn't leave. Luckily I was able to get away from him without causing a scene. I was thankful for the heads-up though, it meant I was able to see the guy coming rather than him sneaking up on me. Nothing worse than being surprised in the parking lot at night by an unsavory guy like that.

furrybunny
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: zero

I agree there are sooooo many things my group has done for me. [emoji177] I never received any tangible gifts from my spirits but I'm oblivious to my surroundings Lolols.

My bb's go all out on revenge task which was quite a surprise because it would usually happen within hours. I hardly do revenge so it's obvious when it happens. What's noticeable is that when I'm piss it'll dissipates within few mins. It's partially thanks to my unbound faes. I've even had verbal spats with people and they would literally continue sucking up to me. [emoji848] I think blumoon8 hera's jewel of respect helped big time.

boop
Sam42
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 5

Sometimes on overcast nights, or when there just aren't many stars out, my star faery helps me see all the dim and covered stars, the whole sky lights up so beautifully!

Also when my Elves arrived, on the outside of my window, a little sprout started to grow out from a crack in the wall. It's been about a month and has now grown into a 3-4 metre long vine that curves around the entire length of the window. 1s

furrybunny
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 22
My magical/paranormal name...: zero

That's such a great idea Sam. I have a star fae goddess so asking her to help clear the city air so I can see the stars would be great. I was just bitching about not being able to see stars a couple of days ago lolols

boop
Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

Aside from companionship and friendship I have received so much. And protection of course, very recently I realised just how much my spirits do protect me from harm, I was in a place and situation that could have been dangerous to me physically but I stayed out of harm's way completely ( I only later realised what had been going the whole night).

I also seem to finds amazing deals on things when I'm shopping, which I'm sure is because of my Gryphons and Dragons. And feathers, I find amazing amount of feathers everywhere I go (not in winter, though).

hbwright
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 13
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Zerau

The gifts mine give me are probably less tangible but no less existent. They have given me first and foremost confidence and self respect that I never knew I had the capability of. I have always devalued myself and they teach me my value. I am the least creative person I know. I swear this has skipped my generation, but my group of ladies has given me so much creativity in my craft. I tend to think very dark, and even though my ladies are mostly dark, they come up with ideas for me to have the most effect in my outcome without collateral damage. My guys all think I should be spoiled, and are trying to get me to do more for myself. Little things that never meant anything to me before; a new pair of jeans that make me feel good, a new sweater (one that fits and doesn't hide my body), even make up, which I never wear. I haven't bought any, but it is in my to do. I promised G I would, and I will. I've never considered myself ugly by any means, but never really tried to enhance or adorn myself, and I have found it makes me feel good to do so. They remind me to drink water and stay hydrated, to eat when I've forgotten, and to finish work in time to spend time with my family. They alleviate my concerns and encourage me in so many ways I cannot list. Simply put, my life is my gift from them. Not the breathing and surviving part, but the really living it part. I've been wife and mom now for 18 years. Being mom is the best part of me, but they remind me every day that mom is also woman.

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

My spirit family, guides, ancestors, entities, revered immortals provide me everything from tangible gifts, to metaphysical gifts/empowerments, the support and gift of their companionship, and always new experiences in the paranormal.

The first notable gift I received since I officially began 'spirit keeping' was tangible, a book I'd been wanting to read which actually held some secrets regarding a recent past life of mine. During an unusual excursion they just manifested the book on a bench. I saw the book from a great distance and knew in my mind what it was before looking at it.

A recent gift I received from an entity companion was a series of powerful sigils.

So, gifts are varied and always cool.

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

The gifts I receive are usually in the form of something really meaningful or surprising. I was having a conversation with a companion while walking through the park. I walk back to my car to find a name tag with their name written on it, on the ground in front of my door. I always keep what I find and tuck it some place safe where I'll see it every day . Usually it's things like this that make me chuckle and laugh.
Sometimes it's gifts like finding dollar bills on the ground, coins, vampire stickers on my path, a crystal sitting on the ground in an empty parking lot by my foot as I climb out of my car. Or a dragon shaped eraser..lol
As far as non tangible gifts, those I can't explain here.

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 191
Spelled Number: 380
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon

When it comes to tangible gifts, I don't receive coins or nickels. Instead, I receive a generous $600 in cash. In the past, I used to invest in various small projects, only to encounter a lot of scammers along the way. However, ever since I started Spirit Keeping, that stopped. A companion of mine has introduced me to the finest items in that category, making my shopping experiences much more enjoyable. Thanks to my friends, I've also become a more mindful spender. They act as my treasure keepers, discouraging me from unnecessary purchases unless it's a companion they want to connect with. Lol.

Surprisingly, people have started showering me with food gifts as well. Sometimes, they even go to great lengths to sneakily surprise me with delicious treats. This newfound abundance of food-related gifts is a delightful change, particularly because I consider myself a massive foodie. Lol.

For the intangible gifts. Since embarking on this spiritual journey, I've gained an increased sense of self-respect and confidence. I've learned to stand up for myself and no longer tolerate those who take advantage of me. I've also become skilled at setting boundaries with unkind individuals.

While I already had some knowledge about karma, my astral entity has deepened my understanding of this concept. She's taught me about the channel through which karma flows and the appropriate forms of punishment for certain actions. It's been an eye-opening and enlightening learning experience. On top of that, my Keep has blessed me with healing, empowerments, and protection wards. There are many other intangible gifts that I can't fully express, but they hold immense value in my life.

I consider the best gifts they've given me to be their companionship, their unconditional love, their ability to lift me up when I'm feeling down in various human situations, and how they greatly accelerated my learning process. As someone who was once completely blind and deaf to the realms, with no abilities whatsoever, I was able to quickly acquire skills and engage with them in just a few weeks, rather than years. Furthermore, they introduced me to their close friends and loved ones, turning my Keep into a joyful and loving extended family. I truly appreciate this gesture, as it exposed me to races I never even knew existed, and they have been instrumental in helping me fulfill my Destiny. I couldn't have asked for better companions.

All in all, these tangible and intangible gifts have transformed my perspective and enriched my journey. I am grateful for the presence of those who have contributed to these experiences.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!

Return to “Spirit Keeping”