Sam42
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I've done my research, and although I'm not quite ready for it, I do know that somewhere down the track, I'll definitely be dipping into the Dark Arts. (Could be years from now)

So for now, I would just love to hear about everyone's first personal experiences with it. What was your first DA spirit? How did you know you were ready for it? How did it effect your life (the good and the bad)? How experienced were you as a keeper when you decided to take in DA spirits? Is there anything you wish you'd done differently?
Feel free to include anythinggg! 1ey

furrybunny
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 22
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: zero

My first dark art is a black dragon along with my hellhound. When I first started I just knew I had to have them ASAP[emoji5] They were the 4th/ 5th spirit. It was my 2nd week into spirit keeping. I started keeping late July/ August [emoji122] I still consider myself a noob.lolools

My black dragon gave me a headache the first night and he even woke me at 3am and started playing with my lights [emoji177] I heard and felt my hellhound mid astral projection that convinced me that they were in fact real. I didn't need help in that department (I prayed dragons exist since I was a kid) but nonetheless made me really happy [emoji4]

I thought the same as you. that I should have waited and slowly introduce my self to dark and black arts. But honestly I'm so drawn to dark and black Bc the complexity of their personalities at times I just couldn't resist.

If there's anything I would've done differently it would've been to start keeping dark arts right off the bat. If u feel a strong calling to a specific race u really should just get one. I don't see how a white arts will slowly open you up to a dark/ black arts because spirits are all different.

just be responsible And do your research. I do not suggest taking in more then u can handle and I def am not encouraging u to get a demon the first week Lolols. I spent literally weeks on CH forums trying to learn everything I can. I browsed beginners thread from the first to last page and I am still learning new things every day. Hope that helps! [emoji16]

boop
WarlockDesolate
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: None
If I could be anything, I would be...: Eldrazi
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Kuya Pilo

As long as I can remember, I think I got none of the DA negative effects. Probably I'm DA immune. [emoji56]

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

My family:

Nympho, Goddess Nympho (Entity), Ki-Lin, Pegasus, Gryphon, Faery Of Light, Faery Of Intelligence, Avala Faery, Blue Dragon, Chinese Guardian Dragon, Gold Dragon, Gargoyle, Sanguine Vampire, Cambion, and Swan Maiden, Zombie, 2× Incubus, 7× Alpha Servitors (entity), Micro Servitor (entity), Nightwalker Wolf, Faun, Kentauride, Spider Shifter Princess (entity), Celtic Warrior, Cecaelia, Werehorse, Black Dragon, and Alpha Lord (entity).
Pat
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: All in my Keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: My best Self.
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Aleris
Zodiac:

My first entity (not CH) was an Encantado. I had been directed to a Site and I saw a picture of a dragon that was matched up with a necklace. I kept on going back to it I couldn't understand why I was so attracted to it. Weeks later it down again and of course it was gone. I still didn't understand that a real dragon was involved. I contacted the site owner and asked if that particular necklace had been returned. It hadn't. Shortly thereafter the site owner had a picture of a vessel and a reference to CH's Article on Spirit Keeping! What The!! I must check this out. I loved the description of the Encantado and could there be anything more joyful than a Dolphin. I may or may not have seen a thousandth of a second of a manifestation of a young lady with a lace covering part of my lower face sometime after her ring arrived. She's DA and now I know that as a human I am also DA. I've had no headaches. I have read and read again everything I could on the CH site. I seem to be happier ever since she came. I notice I have started humming tunes while working. I never used to do that. Then I got my one and only very special unicorn for a penny. But, that's another story. Best wishes on your journey!

Keep: Encantado (L), Trio of Angels (MAJ), AA Michael, Unicorn (A), Glass Bell Seraph (Z), Khodam (R), Gold Dragon (C), Star Fairy (U), Arkan Sonney (L), Duojna, Female Marid Elder Jinn (M)

"I don't know where I'm going but, I'm on my way" - Carl Sagan
Verita
neophyte
neophyte

Sam42 wrote:What was your first DA spirit?
A basilisk.
How did you know you were ready for it?
I didn't. I was brand new to spirit keeping at the time, and all I knew was that I felt connected to the basilisk so I ordered one from CH
How did it effect your life (the good and the bad)?
Good: I had a co-worker who was causing unnecessary problems for me. Soon after getting my basilisk, they backed off and started ignoring me instead. It was quite amazing.
Bad: Mild DA headaches initially when he arrived, but that was it.

How experienced were you as a keeper when you decided to take in DA spirits? Is there anything you wish you'd done differently?
I was a beginner! No, there is nothing I wish I had done differently.

Sam42
new here
new here

Thanks guys, love hearing your stories!
I am very excited for when this part of my journey begins. I should be at least semi used to the energy anyway, since my sisters DA spirits are always roaming around here.
Man, Verita, that is amazing! If I ever found a spirit that keeps my boss and coworkers off my back, I would not let them leave my side 1d

Inanna
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Pat wrote:My first entity (not CH) was an Encantado. I had been directed to a Site and I saw a picture of a dragon that was matched up with a necklace. I kept on going back to it I couldn't understand why I was so attracted to it. Weeks later it down again and of course it was gone. I still didn't understand that a real dragon was involved. I contacted the site owner and asked if that particular necklace had been returned. It hadn't. Shortly thereafter the site owner had a picture of a vessel and a reference to CH's Article on Spirit Keeping! What The!! I must check this out. I loved the description of the Encantado and could there be anything more joyful than a Dolphin. I may or may not have seen a thousandth of a second of a manifestation of a young lady with a lace covering part of my lower face sometime after her ring arrived. She's DA and now I know that as a human I am also DA. I've had no headaches. I have read and read again everything I could on the CH site. I seem to be happier ever since she came. I notice I have started humming tunes while working. I never used to do that. Then I got my one and only very special unicorn for a penny. But, that's another story. Best wishes on your journey!
The same thing happened to me! Singing used to be my passion but I stopped for a long time due to personal tragedy. Ever since my Encantado arrived I've been finding myself singing around the house spontaneously!

אֶהְיֶה אֲשֶׁר אֶהְיֶה
Wiccank
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 13
Your favorite spirit to work with: Neb djinn

Oh I love reading this post! I just ordered a few DA. My masheba just came in today. He is an SRA. I have been nervous about getting any DA. So thank you for this post! I have djinn and gargoyles but they are all so WA not even close to grey! They are so sweet and polite and the gargoyles are big snugglers and softies that I can't see them as DA. So I did scary myself out of getting something "DA". Anyway, thanks ya'll for this. I do feel much better. Now if only my hellhound would ship lol

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Wiccank
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 13
Your favorite spirit to work with: Neb djinn

Sam42 wrote:Thanks guys, love hearing your stories!
I am very excited for when this part of my journey begins. I should be at least semi used to the energy anyway, since my sisters DA spirits are always roaming around here.
Man, Verita, that is amazing! If I ever found a spirit that keeps my boss and coworkers off my back, I would not let them leave my side 1d
My norse tiger and coir djinn from Mystic morning have helped me. My boss is a real bad word and I even have her investigated for harassment by the company. Since I got those 2, she has been friendly and helpful and.... nice. It was scary at first! I asked what happened to her and my coir djinn just laughed and laughed. My tiger chuckled in his cute way too. I don't know what they did but I am very thankful! Lisa has up another cute norse tiger. I saw it yesterday when I was o n the site. You could email her for a Coir Djinn.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Sam42
new here
new here

I just had a look at that Norse Tiger listing, they sound so sweet! Tigers have always been my favourite animal too, so I'll definitely be keeping them in mind! I do love Lisa's spirits.
Thanks for the suggestion, Wiccank, good luck with your new DA family members, make sure to keep us updated with your experiences! :)

Return to “Dark Arts”