Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

I don't usually like readings, because I am NOT a 'happy happy joy joy' person, and most folks never tell the truth, but put a fluffy positive spin on everything......that being said, this one was very nice. It had a good mix of characteristics. It was mostly positive, and exactly right on the negative aspects of my aura. Let's just say I own it, know about it, and am working on my issues. The great thing is The aura CHANGES. So if an element is bad, I know to work on that, and I will. My assessment: 5/5 stars! :crystal: 1tu

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
Pat
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: All in my Keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: My best Self.
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Aleris
Zodiac:

1ey I just received mine as well. One of the colours made me go Wow! Are you sure? I hope so! A second described me quite well. It is a colour seen around those who are dreamy-minded and very emotional. They spend a great deal of time thinking rather than doing. Yes - guilty. The last one sadly was true too and lets me know where I need to make an attitude adjustment. I would definitely get this again to see if I have made any progress. 1tu CH.

Keep: Encantado (L), Trio of Angels (MAJ), AA Michael, Unicorn (A), Glass Bell Seraph (Z), Khodam (R), Gold Dragon (C), Star Fairy (U), Arkan Sonney (L), Duojna, Female Marid Elder Jinn (M)

"I don't know where I'm going but, I'm on my way" - Carl Sagan

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”