Expecting A Spirit Related Package?

Olivia
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Alpha Minion.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Jakos Demon.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Is anyone else expecting packages regarding their spirit companions? It could be a new spirit friend, an offering/gift for your spirits and anything else related to spirits/spirit keeping <3
I personally am expecting the vessels of my mermaid and <<Removed by Mod>>, as well as a few new SRA friends! ^~^

-Olivia.

Formerly known as OliviaSpirit.
Mimi
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Grace
Zodiac:

I am very excited to receive my first package from CH !!! I just put in my forth order today. Lol. I've had an unbound spirit for 42 years and didn't know what spirit keeping was until an unfortunate happening and then she was gone. Upset I asked a friend who kept spirits and he told me to go to CH and trust in Mags and Ash( his names he used lol ). So I did and after doing a lot of research which I love and new information from CH and several other sites, I understood more. I now keep 2 Djinn and a Dragon. I ordered the new CH keepers journal and a lot more. Lol. Waiting as patiently as possible for my first delivery.

"Fear does not prevent Death,it prevents Life. "

2 Djinn,1 Red Dragon, 2 Twin Passion Vampires, 1 Renew Sleep Stone,1 Protection Spell,1 Portal,1 Bannik, 1 Adhene, 1 Amphisbaena, 1 Waterfall Sprite , Whispering Stone WA/DA, 2 Griffins, 1 Psy Vampire,2 Waif Faery
ignisamator
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

I am expecting the vessel of my Empusa to come in early next week! <3 I am so excited ^-^ She's a custom!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Velca
new here
new here
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Satyr
Zodiac:

I am expecting my package monday-tuesday that I ordered in december finally!

ordered a satyr with a class 5t3 binding, 3 harpies, 3 volkhs, 2 centaurs from magnet match and a master spirit Minotaur!

very excited and ill be very busy :D <3

Start and end every conversation with laughter.
tizmo
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 70
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Draeyes
Zodiac:

I am waiting on a new vessel for one of my spirits. [img]http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016013 ... 1772d8.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ImageImageImage
Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

Trying REAL HARD to wait patiently...but it is now close to a 2 month wait for a couple items! 1ex I am only human!! Getting antsy now. Oooo! I am getting other orders, so I am not too unhappy!

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
surest
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

SikruaSuncat wrote:Trying REAL HARD to wait patiently...but it is now close to a 2 month wait for a couple items! 1ex I am only human!! Getting antsy now. Oooo! I am getting other orders, so I am not too unhappy!
Same here dear friend, this is two months now and l'm still patiently waiting.

Esoteric scientist

LilyCake
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I just ordered 6 things from another seller, not from CH. I think I went overboard but oh well. :P

TheTruthIsTheWay11
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 31
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I'm waiting on a giant package with a bunch of stuff, and Entities, in it. The shipping has taken the longest time it ever has, but I don't think it is an accident. When my order began updating to include the names of the Entities that are arriving (I don't think any of them are dead, so they aren't Spirits), I let them all know that it was going to be a super busy time and that I would try as hard as I could to make sure that I had time to speak to them, right-off-the-bat. I lot of people might say "well, how can it be so hard to make time for them? 10 minutes a day should do!" Except, I take new Spirit/Entity friends very seriously, and share with them the deepest parts of my life in full detail. That way they get the best understanding of how I am as a person right from the beginning; the good, the bad, and everything in-between. Not that they can't figure out in other ways (with their consciousness and different abilities, they could probably find out anyways), but I find it to be important to tell them myself. Anyways, last week was exam week, and the weeks before that were tests, projects, retake tests, etc. I knew all of this was coming for a while now, so I let them know about the situation. And even though they should have been here last week, Canada Post has been taking their time, and so they probably/hopefully should be here tomorrow. There is going to be a lot more in the package, but I have a Norse Djinn friend, a Fallow Dragon friend, and an Extraterrestrial/Galactic friend (that I knew from a Past Life) coming here. It's super exciting and I've been so eager for all of them to come here. But I figure that they purposely delayed the package, since they knew I would have exams last week, and didn't want me to spend all of my time with them and fail.

I stepped into your world
I kicked you in the mind
And I'm the only witness to
The nature of my crime
Olivia
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Alpha Minion.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Jakos Demon.

Bump!

-Olivia.

Formerly known as OliviaSpirit.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”