Question About Gemstones

Which ones do you love to work with? Or, which ones do you have questions about?
PrincessNuria
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process

I'm going to be moving soon and while packing, I've come across so many gemstones I have collected over the years from different meta shops and they all have their purposes. Well, I have no idea what is what. Can I just place them all together in a pretty bowl? It might be a silly question but I didn't know if it would cause problems due to their energies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CobwebWeaver
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Divine Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Cobweb Weaver
Zodiac:

I'd say you're good putting them all together. Unless the seller specifically said they have to be alone, which to me doesn't sound like something that would be very common. Might want to put the CH charging box spell on the bowl to give the stones an extra oomph =)

- Cobweb Weaver, Basttera, Child of Dragons, devotee of Bastet and Anubis X..X 0x.
PrincessNuria
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process

CobwebWeaver wrote:I'd say you're good putting them all together. Unless the seller specifically said they have to be alone, which to me doesn't sound like something that would be very common. Might want to put the CH charging box spell on the bowl to give the stones an extra oomph =)

Thank you for your help :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Herbs/Minerals/Oils”