Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Often Ash & I discuss the incredible birth and growth-rate of the Spirit Keeping community. It started off so small, so unnoticed, and has grown into something not only remarkable but historic.

Without each and every one of you this community would not exist. Not just the community on the CH site, but the entire community around the world. You truly need to give yourselves a round of applause and a pat on the back because what has been accomplished is nothing short of amazing!

Just being part of the CH community alone you have touched more lives, brought more growth & recognition to fellow Keepers/Collectors, and have made more of an impact than you probably realize.

To give you a visual of how you've changed history, here is a diagram:

On Creepy Hollows alone our collectors fund an incredible amount of community-driven activities and opportunities. When you buy from CH you all fund:

This Forum, the first and largest Spirit Keeping Forum in the world which now has well over half a million threads for those looking to socialize, learn, or gain new experiences.

http://www.creepyhollows.com/faq
The Encyclopedia which provides ongoing articles, information, and support to collectors everywhere

http://www.bestparanormalsellers.com
A free Marketplace for buyers & sellers of the paranormal and metaphysical to find each other. It features auction-style and shop-style listings.

http://www.paraecho.com
A free, paranormal-only alternative to Facebook for those who want privacy and a safe place to share their experiences with spirits, magick, and the paranormal.

http://www.paranormalnewsnetwork.com
A free site that updates hourly and provides listings, social content, and information on over 50 sellers from their booths on Etsy, Facebook, Bonanza, and even content from their websites!

- Annual events which feature sellers from around the world which give them the opportunity to meet other sellers, new buyers & collectors, and gain exposure they would not have elsewhere.

- Multiple, annual events where collectors can socialize, share, learn, and expand their path in the paranormal. Such as ParaStock, International Spirit Day, International Magick Day, International Paranormal Day, Love of the Paranormal, etc.

You probably didn't realize how your singular participation here, your being a collector on CH, and your interaction with sellers all over built the community not only here, but worldwide. You are a part of history.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
moonshadowlab
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: DC
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me Myself and I
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

This is a really comforting place that always makes me feel at home and everyone is always welcoming and ready to help no matter what the situation. There is not a better place then CH to be , we are a family in all ways that count

Moonshadowlab AKA Lisa B
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

This is a community within the community at large. Most practitioners try to do what you do and it collapses in on itself. The thing they do wrong is imitate, not innovate. Most of these practitioners are ethical, don't get me wrong, but you were there first.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Hekhare
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Spiritual Mediumship
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Im just me No magickal name required
Zodiac:

Somebody said to me I was like a sim lol reinventing my self and I have to agree things are moving for me and I am so grateful to CreepyHollows for there affordable Attunements and spells and a big thank you for Layaways as this makes an in incredible difference to those of us that counts the pennies , I know I am still quite a new person to this but I'm very slowly getting know people and the staff at CreepyHollow's are very helpful and friendly which makes me want to visit all the more .
Thank You

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ive Had Many Spirits Companions
They Come And Go 8*8
Love4Ever
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process

Thank you! 1s

Return to “Messages & Updates”