Just received My FIRST MARID DJINN :)

Discussion of specific races of djinn.
shaf02
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process

Hey guys I just recieved my FIRST MARID DJINN from Lisa (real_magick) Today :)
You guys have any advice??? Suggestions or Tips? for a new DJINN owner :)
I can't wait to do the ritual just have to wait because theres still Light outtt.
Generally how long did it take you guys to be able to communicate with your djinns?
Like verballly or telepathically.

Love to hear your comments!
Last edited by shaf02 on Sat May 23, 2009 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

(POST COUNT + 1) YES, Fist Bump! lol.
ladyevelyn77
venerated member
venerated member

Communication really depends on you and the personality of your spirit. Everyone has had different success rates. You can just start talking to her. Get a pendulum.

Marid djinns love emeralds. I bought some for mine, and I offered her any other kind that she wanted, but she wanted those emeralds, lol. They love sand and the dark. I made a box with some sand. She seems to like it.

Just welcome her and talk to her, out loud or telepathically. Let her guide you in what you need to do. With a pendulum, you can get some responses that will let you know where both of you stand.

Congratulations and good luck!

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Yah try the pendulum above the ring and without the ring, you should see/feel the difference. Her pressence was immediate. Mine was a C5 and she even moved some papers to tell me she was there.

Have fun.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
shaf02
neophyte
neophyte

Thanks alot for the advice I ordered a pendulum its going to come sometime next week

Well my djinn likes emeralds ill go out and see what i can get :)

Haunted Tarot Magick
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: dont tell u :P
Zodiac:

Hello Shafi :D

Remember to check out Lisa's Djinn info page on her own ebay store.. :mrgreen:

moonshadow
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Hi!
I have had my 1st MARID DJINN from Lisa almost 2 months. Three weeks ago I made my first wish. I wished for more money to come into our household. Since the wish my husband was given 2 unexpected bonuses at work & got 2 unexpected side jobs. :D

Her vessel was a ring with a bright pink stone but the stone has gotten darker & it is almost red. I am hoping the stone changed colors because she is happy. I talk to her and thank her everyday for being my friend. I haven't heard her or seen her but I feel she is there. I burn lavender incense for her and I just bought her DJINN sand, Spray, Textile for wealth & a GENIE PANTHEON CHARGING BOX from CH. I can't wait to give them to her!

I am very thankful for her help & I am very happy with her :D

Keep us updated on your experiences with her/him....Enjoy!

Love & Light,
Moonshadow

Meow Is Spoken Here
p’yunik~*~chovexani
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Grigori and Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: I like being human!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: p’yunik~*~chovexani
Zodiac:

I have a few djinn from Lisa, all of whom are amazing spirits.

You'll find what yours likes the more time you spend with him/her.

Mine tend to like fresh mint (which I have in my garden), some lavender and spicy incense.

I'm sure you'll do great! Good luck.

~*PHOENIXGUIDE*~
KANUKA PEPPER SELENITE
The Phoenix wings her way through desert skies, defying Fortune's spite, revives from ashes and rise-Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Ուր եք գնում, կարող եք հետեւել Աստծո լույսի ներքո :phoenix:
You share 50% of your DNA with a banana. Get over yourself.
spirits aren't pets...they don't come when called
shaf02
neophyte
neophyte

thanks guys! for all the comments I love her already sooo much shes been absolutely kind

to me. Im so happy I felt her presence right after the ritual. She was touching my head :) It was a pleasant feeling

Well I had a absolutely great experiece yesturday. I suddenly woke up at 1:38am And then

I heard a loud "Uhmmmm" noise In my head I think my djinn wanted to say something.

I was so excited I couldnt even sleep. So then I decided to Just close my eyes and clear my mind.

and eventually I felt a large amount of energy all throughout my body and then It felt like I was being Pulled Upwards.

Such an amazing experience.. for me.

teabags
neophyte
neophyte

Wonderful experience mate!

Just follow Lisa's instruction email, and her Djinn info page on her ebay, and you'll be fine.
You can use pendulum to ask what treats/incense she likes...giving offerings, talking to her, meditation will help bond. Carry her vessel with you and share your life with her...Just like a dear friend...

Lisa's Djinns tend to like sage, vanilla, jasmine incense. Follow specific instructions if any.

Open your heart and intentions...intention and communication is very important.
I've had a few spirits from Lisa...wonderful experiences.

Remember with Djinns, Respect, Believe their power and set rules on how you make wishes...Be aware so many factors come into play when making wishes...I'm sure you can read the past posts about wish making.

Enjoy the adventure!

"Let your heart guide you. It whispers, so listen closely." ~ The Land Before Time
surest
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

teabags wrote:Wonderful experience mate!

Just follow Lisa's instruction email, and her Djinn info page on her ebay, and you'll be fine.
You can use pendulum to ask what treats/incense she likes...giving offerings, talking to her, meditation will help bond. Carry her vessel with you and share your life with her...Just like a dear friend...

Lisa's Djinns tend to like sage, vanilla, jasmine incense. Follow specific instructions if any.

Open your heart and intentions...intention and communication is very important.
I've had a few spirits from Lisa...wonderful experiences.

Remember with Djinns, Respect, Believe their power and set rules on how you make wishes...Be aware so many factors come into play when making wishes...I'm sure you can read the past posts about wish making.

Enjoy the adventure!
Oh, can you link me to that past post of wish making , just got interesting.

Esoteric scientist

Return to “Djinn Races”