Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

My companions have done this too. But usually this happens with the ones I'm very closely bonded with. If my companion is very excited about something, I've had steams of multiple sentences come through in one second, sort of compressed and wrapped up with sped up visuals. I'll have to sit for a minute to process it.a little stunned. And usually my companion will say "sorry.. That was too much . I'll slow down."
It's adorable when they get excited about something.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

My main and only way is telepathic and intuition. I do love it and I try to make time each day for a decant flow of chatting while I write it down in to my book. I love interacting and sitting in a focused, one on one session with my companions. They feel very special when, I call out who, would like to chat with me? 😂 I also get into regular head chats, without pen and paper with all, especially my Newbie friend when I am otherwise busy with work or out and about.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Satella
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

Inanna wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:32 pm Question for those who can communication with your spirits via telepathy: when you ask them questions in your mind, do they sometimes answer you even before you've finished your sentence?
Lmao yes totally, I been teaching my gf a lot of stuff and sometimes she asks me questions for my friends. Before I can even properly ask them a question they answer it and sometimes it’s like we are on the same wavelength and answer it simultaneously quite cute tbh she calls me twins with some of my spirit friends.

But overall if a thought of a question or any type of mention involving them appears even if it’s from an outside source they will jump on it and respond. Haha sometimes I’m just thinking about food and they be like, no you need chicken because it’s more healthy then beef and I LUV CHICKEN XD.

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

LavenderVix
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kitsune
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Vexis
Zodiac:

Inanna wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:32 pm Question for those who can communication with your spirits via telepathy: when you ask them questions in your mind, do they sometimes answer you even before you've finished your sentence?
Yes, my Kitsune does this all the time. Or will bring up things before I even go to ask/tell her about them.

🦊 Relax... Take a deep breath... Everything is going to be ok. 🦊

Return to “Spirit Keeping”