Telepathy question

Inanna
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Question for those who can communication with your spirits via telepathy: when you ask them questions in your mind, do they sometimes answer you even before you've finished your sentence?

אֶהְיֶה אֲשֶׁר אֶהְיֶה
Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

Yes, they do. Some even foresee what I need and bring the subject up. I also have a funny out of phase sense for magick....I often feel the effects of a spell way before it is done...up to a day or so. Also, please note that some spirits can foresee that you WILL own them in the future and go to work for you right away.

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
Inanna
neophyte
neophyte

I wasn't sure if it was my mind playing tricks or my demon was really talking to me. Anyway I told him it's not polite to interrupt me lol

אֶהְיֶה אֲשֶׁר אֶהְיֶה
Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

Inanna wrote:I wasn't sure if it was my mind playing tricks or my demon was really talking to me. Anyway I told him it's not polite to interrupt me lol
*giggles* 1tu

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Inanna wrote:I wasn't sure if it was my mind playing tricks or my demon was really talking to me. Anyway I told him it's not polite to interrupt me lol
Ay, it's the reverse for me. One even said, "Behave yourself!":I

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Emmir
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faery
Zodiac:

My cambion always interrupts me lol. He thinks what he's saying is SO IMPORTANT. <3

Shine bright...

Forever yours....
Emmir
surest
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Ohi, you can be asking them for dream visitation, just permit them and you can see a better bonding. Used this on my yet to return spirit and it worked instantly.

Esoteric scientist

surest
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Edited, sorry posted on a wrong thread.

Esoteric scientist

Inanna
neophyte
neophyte

I kept asking them to meet up in my dreams but I've been having trouble remembering my dreams upon waking up for a while now. For all I know we may have been partying together every night in the astral plane but I have no idea!

Just now I asked for relationship advice and one voice answered, I asked who was it and name came even before I finished the question. So my unicorn is just as bad as my demon! j/k

אֶהְיֶה אֲשֶׁר אֶהְיֶה
Janka
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampires, dragons
My magical/paranormal name...: Janka Tethys

Inanna wrote:I kept asking them to meet up in my dreams but I've been having trouble remembering my dreams upon waking up for a while now. For all I know we may have been partying together every night in the astral plane but I have no idea!

Just now I asked for relationship advice and one voice answered, I asked who was it and name came even before I finished the question. So my unicorn is just as bad as my demon! j/k
I also had trouble remembering my dreams initially, so what I did was I started keeping a dream journal right next to my bed. I'd set my alarm during the week to wake me a good while before it was time to get ready for work so I would have a chance to sit up in bed, think over my dream before losing it to the day ahead of me, and write it down. It took a while, but eventually I started remembering my dreams upon waking up. I think the key was getting into a routine of doing this.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”