I have it on layaway.

Janka
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampires, dragons
My magical/paranormal name...: Janka Tethys

I noticed the description for this and the "recommended for" section contradict each other. The listing says "This is a dark enchantment which is intended ONLY for those who have long-term experience working with Vampires, and/or you have Vampiric blood in you/your ancestry." which implies the "recommended for" section should say "experienced only" instead of "great for everyone". :think:

Angelsmile
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Wow sounds amazing
Bumping

Janka
neophyte
neophyte

Completed my layaway for this. I'll share my experience once the binding has been done. I see the link I posted initially doesn't work anymore so I will post the listing info here, and those interested can search for it in the CH store:
BLOOD POWER - THE VAMPIRE'S CORE ENERGY - ETHEREAL, SENSUAL, DEVASTATINGLY POWERFUL

This is a dark enchantment which is intended ONLY for those who have long-term experience working with Vampires, and/or you have Vampiric blood in you/your ancestry.

It is an enchantment that activates the power of blood within or around you. When used it gives you extreme confidence, power, influence, problem-solving & strategy abilities, sensuality, persuasion, charm, deception & predatory skills, ability to read the character and behavior of others, and the power to overcome others with your desires and abilities. It is a very influential and intimidating enchantment you can use to activate and work with the Vampiric powers within or around you.

For the Vampire spirits in your keep you will see their immediate elevation in energy and interaction. It is going to give them the raw, organic power they achieved in their lifetime through blood consumption. It will also give you a jolt of power and energy through the Vampiric blood you have within you. For some it may be more than others. You are going to independently feel the Vampiric blood within you and feel more Vampiric than you ever have before. It will allow you to connect and interact with those dormant abilities you have related to your Vampiric blood.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

I believe it's this one, outside the One-of-the-Kind category:)
http://shop.creepyhollows.com/product.p ... ctid=31491
It does sound intriguing:)

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Amaranthlovecharm
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: DA, immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Fae of light
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Oh my, I've been looking for something like this! I have some Psy in my blood, and have been wanting to connect with the vamps in my spirit family, so this is very cool :D I'll definitely add this to my wish list.

Whoever's reading this, hope you're having a good day! ^^
Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I ordered this recently, and am looking forward to when it arrives.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
Janka
neophyte
neophyte

Kitsune wrote:I ordered this recently, and am looking forward to when it arrives.
Nice! Would love to hear your experiences with it when it arrives. 2hp

Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I just got a shipping notice that my package containing this binding is on its way.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Ive been working with it for a while, it's a great supportive binding. For me, my vampiric nature was already well pronounced and directed in me and I found the binding brought a balancing effect so that my vampiric power would be more fluid.
Essentially it has helped me to adapt more to that nature, to align more conveniently.

An example - due to the vampire in me I have had enhanced senses and a lot of work I have done over the years has rocketed that trait making it staggering at times; so I'd catch a scent of something undetectable by normal human senses and it would stick with me, I couldn't ignore it, same with noises.. these would become more of a distraction, sometimes very stressful. I find this binding helps for them to be subtle enough where I can control tuning in/tuning out - so a mastery over vampirism where it can be channeled all of the time to it's full advantage and not seem like a 'thing' I have.. thus making the supernatural, natural and aurically blended.

My perspective is unique in that regard - I've been conscious of and developing my vampiric energy for a relative lifetime, I believe this binding would manifest differently to different people, depending on where they are at in working with their vampiric abilities.

Return to “Vampire”