new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: idk
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision

Say you buy a portal to some immortal or some place, how do you use it? I do not meditate well, so is there another way of using portals? If I just put it under my pillow, I think I can only WISH that it will be working for me during my sleep....So how do you guys think I should use a portal? There are many sellers selling portals, but how do you use them?

dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: DRAGON, ALL FOXES
If I could be anything, I would be...: HAREM GOD
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: DRAGYN RAKEN
Zodiac:

Hang portal on wall or statue. Place offering and burn their fav incense, altar cloth also depend their colour can see at the encylopedia every immortal is different offering. But in the end meditate still the most important to get result and effect.

This link is at education material. Its very useful http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 64&t=40694

Tips?
Be open and believe. What you imagine is what you must know how to bring to reality.

ImageImage
TheLostRabbit
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Charlotte

I would suggest carrying it around with you, and subconsciously you will connect with its energy. This will make it more likely that you will see flashes (visions) of images/messages or dream about it. I second Dragynraken's advice too. Honestly meditation is the best way to connect with a portal....you can try just holding the vessel, closing your eyes, and clear your mind until images start appearing. It will feel like daydreaming but this will help you experience the portal better.

Charlotte TheLostRabbit

http://collidedworlds.com/
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

We can also send energy to the portal, to say hello or something, and feel what kind of energy it replies:)

For the under the pillow method, the portal can usually be recognized through astral projection or lucid dream. If we can't, we might unintentionally access the portal through dream, so it's better to keep a dream journal:)

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”