Vampire came for Visited!!

Silverbee
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0

Hi everyone :wave:

I would like to ask you all the vamp express pleasesss.. give me some advise. I'm a new collector and have white light only. I don't have a vampire so I don't really know what going on or how would you feel when you got suck out the energy by the Vampire?

Well.. I was meditate with my 3 Dragon and I have that cool feeling, I knew we have guess today... but that nothing new I always have some spirit come for visit all the time, usually they are friends, mate, or the babies :inlove: of my spirit, but tonight I have a 180 years old Vampire came visited her name is CIELS. She said she so lonely just want someone to talk that all. As the moment that I was talking with Ciels I felt like the hold house was moving or swinging and my body shaking like.. when you feel nervous you hold body is shaking and your heart jumping very high speed. :sick: I ask her did she suck out my energy? She said no she's white light Vamp.

So after she gone (I think) I also have light headache, it take me about 3-4 minute to stop shaking and no more headache.
My question is; 1) how the Vamp got in to my house (I never invite her in) and you guys think "Ciels" is she really white light? :?
2) Did she suck out my energy? If yes How can I protect myself from this type of visitor?? :think:

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

If you are a spiritually sensitive person you are going to sense and feel spirits. They are going to be drawn to someone who they can interact with. Even though spirits exist around everyone on this Earth all the time not everyone can feel, see or hear them. If you want to block yourself from having interaction with uninvited spirits I would suggest getting some form of protection whether it is a spell or spirit such as a Volkh.

Whether or not she took energy from you is hard to say. Vampires feed on energy and can feed on anyone. Typically a Vampire that is bound will not feed from their Keeper or from anyone inside the home, but an unbound Vampire has no loyalty, so to speak, and can feed from anyone, anytime, anywhere.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Silverbee
neophyte
neophyte

creepyhollows wrote:If you are a spiritually sensitive person you are going to sense and feel spirits. They are going to be drawn to someone who they can interact with. Even though spirits exist around everyone on this Earth all the time not everyone can feel, see or hear them. If you want to block yourself from having interaction with uninvited spirits I would suggest getting some form of protection whether it is a spell or spirit such as a Volkh.

Whether or not she took energy from you is hard to say. Vampires feed on energy and can feed on anyone. Typically a Vampire that is bound will not feed from their Keeper or from anyone inside the home, but an unbound Vampire has no loyalty, so to speak, and can feed from anyone, anytime, anywhere.

Hi Magnolia

Thank you so very much for your explanations. :thankyou: Well.. I'm thinking about BRONWYN angel, do you think the angel would help? I only allow myself to have 1 spirit at a time cus I'm a novice, still learning and want to have more experience by talking to a visitor. :o I learn my lesson now! Not to talk with unbound Vamp!! :scared: Thank you again Magnolia. :hug:

shaf02
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process

Hello!

ANy Vamp Experts mind helping a Newcomer to vampires I need adviceee

My friend has a PSY vamp and in his experience it sucks his energy. He called it a soul sucker basically.

I just bought a PSY vamp from Gwen to be specfic its an absorption vamp. I want to know if your PSY

vamps take your energy? and Do you guys tell them to take it from somewhere Else? I want to know

What your experiences are because the reason I got the PSY vamp was to gain more energy

for myself. stamina etc. Anyways hopefully you guys will answer soon.

Blessings,

(POST COUNT + 1) YES, Fist Bump! lol.
Tethys
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire/Ubi/Alpha
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Usually your vampires don't take anything from you but those around you, outside of your immediate family. But you should always clarify the rules no matter what. I've read on other forums (http://thepsiworld.proboards.com/index.cgi?)
that some "Psi vampires" as they call them are more of constructs of energy that are in place by other people or just roaming and attaching to whatever they wish. Being shielded from negative energies/entities (negs) is pretty important because you never know (http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewto ... =21&t=2479). Having your own spirits that protect you is just as good in my experience.

Here is another topic which explains some more counter measures for neg activity. (http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewto ... 21&t=12406)

Now if your friend purchased this vampire he needs to clarify the rules and find out truly if what he has is a psy vampire as they are more of a white light entity. He may just have other things attached to him. Maybe he should ask his vamp if he/she could help clear him of these possibilities. My vamps are Sangs and they also have the ability to absorb energy and transfer some to me. I can tell especially at work, 6pm-6am, I'm the only one running full steam the entire time.

Keep us updated, these are the only things that come to mind right now.

A master of one's emotions is a master of one's self.
mrblonde
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I had a psy vampire for about 5 months, and then she decided she'd prefer my wife as a keeper a few days ago, so now I just have sanguines. During the time I owned her she never took energy from me. She never took it from anybody I knew either.

shaf02
neophyte
neophyte

gahh. yeah you guys all have sanguine vamps Oh well This was my friends experience
For me Im getting my vamp from Gwen. As long as i have good energy ill be happy. Hmmm
tethys where did you get your sanguines from. O.o people have been saying there sanguines
have psy abilities

thanks for the advice guys i appreciate it as im new with vamps and hopefully Ill get
more experience.

Blessings,

Tethys
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire/Ubi/Alpha
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Once you go CH you never go back ;)

I have great experiences with my vampresses so far. Granted I haven't developed my psychic abilities to the point of direct communication but I know they are there and I can communicate very well with my pendulum. I even have a good idea when I get certain thoughts about some things that they are impressions from 'one' of them. It is a fun process bonding with them none the less.

A master of one's emotions is a master of one's self.
shaf02
neophyte
neophyte

yeah thats good but evetually i want to be Weened off the "pendulum" even though

its exceptional communication device. I wonder how long generally are bonding processes

Im currently in one with my djinn wonder when it will be over. And i also wonder

What happens after your bonded? Communication is telepathic now? you can see them very easily Etc?

mrblonde
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

My ex-psy was from Gwen. I have 2 sanguines from Gwen, 2 from CH (one I just received a few days ago). I have been happy with all of them. I used to say Gwen had the best vampires, but after getting the first one from CH I would say it's about even. I think it's more about the spirit themselves more than who conjures them. My ex-psy was custom, bonding went pretty quick. Bonding with my CH sanguine went real quick once I adjusted to the different energy (they put off slightly different energy than the white light, not bad, just different). Bonding with the other 2 sanguines has been going pretty well, I got them very close together and they've been kind of taking turns. One will be real active for about a week, then the other, then it switches back. And the new one from CH is similar to the first from CH, I guess that should be expected considering they were good friends while they were there. I think bonding time just depends on how well matched you are with the Vampire (or any spirit for that matter). Now I kind of forgot where I was going with this, but hope it helps.

Return to “Vampire”