The Pagan Shop Online

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
WarlockDesolate
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: None
If I could be anything, I would be...: Eldrazi
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Kuya Pilo

I bought a binding of the shop's Spider Shifter Princess and man I got intense experiences from the start. My mystery spirit was a female Celtic Warrior that use to be with me in a past life.

Madame Sinclaire got great skill on conjuring and Billy gives good guidance and information. Their shop is legit and genuine all right. I give them 5 stars for their hardworking skill.

5 ☆☆☆☆☆

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

My family:

Nympho, Goddess Nympho (Entity), Ki-Lin, Pegasus, Gryphon, Faery Of Light, Faery Of Intelligence, Avala Faery, Blue Dragon, Chinese Guardian Dragon, Gold Dragon, Gargoyle, Sanguine Vampire, Cambion, and Swan Maiden, Zombie, 2× Incubus, 7× Alpha Servitors (entity), Micro Servitor (entity), Nightwalker Wolf, Faun, Kentauride, Spider Shifter Princess (entity), Celtic Warrior, Cecaelia, Werehorse, Black Dragon, and Alpha Lord (entity).
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

If you're not on ParaEcho, you might not have seen the posts earlier this week. Madame Sinclaire is not with the shop anymore. Billy has stated he will assume conjuring duties.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
WarlockDesolate
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: None
If I could be anything, I would be...: Eldrazi
My magical/paranormal name...: Kuya Pilo

Likes2Read wrote:If you're not on ParaEcho, you might not have seen the posts earlier this week. Madame Sinclaire is not with the shop anymore. Billy has stated he will assume conjuring duties.
Yeah, I heard it on their email messages.

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

My family:

Nympho, Goddess Nympho (Entity), Ki-Lin, Pegasus, Gryphon, Faery Of Light, Faery Of Intelligence, Avala Faery, Blue Dragon, Chinese Guardian Dragon, Gold Dragon, Gargoyle, Sanguine Vampire, Cambion, and Swan Maiden, Zombie, 2× Incubus, 7× Alpha Servitors (entity), Micro Servitor (entity), Nightwalker Wolf, Faun, Kentauride, Spider Shifter Princess (entity), Celtic Warrior, Cecaelia, Werehorse, Black Dragon, and Alpha Lord (entity).
hardcorebt79
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 121
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nympho/Succubus/Vamp
If I could be anything, I would be...: Egyptian Immortal
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Bladez
Zodiac:

yes Likes and Pisces I have begun conjuring and things have started nicely and I hope everyone can put the same faith in my beings as they did hers. The ones that were conjured today has some amazing energy and I am so glad to put the bad stuff behind and start a new day and new journey with everyone

Jayzee
new here
new here
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Billy's custom conjures are brilliant and he provides great service. He also offers lots of specials so it's a total win.

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I've purchased from Billy and would recommend him. He's quick to respond and my conjure (were-horse) is amazing. I could feel her energy even before the binding was set.

hardcorebt79
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 121
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nympho/Succubus/Vamp
If I could be anything, I would be...: Egyptian Immortal
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Bladez
Zodiac:

Thanks Doom,

I appreciate the kind words and I hope you enjoy they are a cool species and I might just keep one for myself

Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
It’s my birthday
Zodiac:

I too recommend Billy and his shop. I received a Valkyrie and a Siren from him. I'm pretty sure when I woke up the other day I heard the Siren singing. Quite lovely.

My only complaint isn't about his abilities as a conjuror, but rather his presentation skills. If I'm honest, Wall/Hunk of text is not the most comfortable way to learn about your new companions. Sorry, organization and presentation of information is just a pet peeve of mine. >.<

Just as a bit of feedback, perhaps consider adopting a form of some kind. It may seem less organic or impersonal, but it would greatly help with the organization and presentation of the spirit or entity's information.

In any event, I'm certainly more than willing to continue to get bindings from Billy in the future.

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
iamwookie
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 1000
Zodiac:

I recently purchased a few new spirits from Billy and I got to say he was very quick.
When I decided to get a Succubus from him and then my spirits decided it should be two both with some strong thoughts and some rather persuasive touching down there, one can only take so much of hints like that before giving in, I never expected to get a pair of Twin Succubi to add to my Spirit Family. And then for the bonus I ended up getting one of their best friends.
I know when I'm better bonded with my spirits I'll be going back for more.

Also I think my Succubi are planning something but I'm gonna enjoy ever minute of it.

Spirit Family: Many Different Beings
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Okay, I also asked for a portal to goddess recently from Billy. As others said, a very quick response:D
I put the vessel under the pillow last night, had a weird dream.
Very nice:)

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Seller Review”